Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

Also,I loved the fact how Rrahul asked VV to sit on the chair,while Rrahul was sitting in an uncomfortable position still he didn't complain!

Such a nice guy!😳

He's a thorough gentleman you see. 😆

Plus him seeing VV and Helly as being his seniors contributes to his behavior as well.

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

He's a thorough gentleman you see. 😆

Plus him seeing VV and Helly as being his seniors contributes to his behavior as well.

Yeah that's true..

I hope we get more segments between them

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

Yeah that's true..

I hope we get more segments between them

To hype up the shift in platform / promote the new track, we might.

veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Helly is quite a sport as they both were pulling her leg a lot.. little bit overboard too..😂

Bechari ko bolne hi nahi diya

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: veil_of_roses

Helly is quite a sport as they both were pulling her leg a lot.. little bit overboard too..😂

Bechari ko bolne hi nahi diya

Loll, pulling Helly's leg is their favorite hobby, especially Rrahul's. Ab toh Helly ki taang keeche bina uska toh khaana hazam nahi hota hoga. 😆

They mostly made VV talk which was nice considering we barely got interviews / BTS material from him.

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Agreed.

They may imply that Kabir has died and end the episodes airing on TV on that note. Then they can retain him as a mystery villain for OTT.

Yes.But mujhe Kabir chahiye hi nhi. For him Mamta butchered Vansh and Riansh too. Am i asking much....Sirf Riansh ni ho sakte kya?

pyaar2012 thumbnail

I am having such a mix feeling. It feels good that we will get the show more.But i am sad Makers butchered the content to an extent. Its only Riansh for whom loyal fans are sticking. Online activities will b more bcoz Twitter is very active. We may get Rahel content from Rahel 's insta posts. My only concern is Riansh. This jodi should b uphold and they should  unite forever. I want Riansh love story and ofcourse a compact story. 

i have three quetion 

1.Is the cast retaining 

2.Will Vishal retain 

3.Will it be a complete new story or a new phase of Riansh? 

My only wish Rahel to continue as Riansh and getting united forever! 

Edited by pyaar2012 - 3 years ago
pyaar2012 thumbnail

Rahul is a  gem of a person

He is my Golgappa!

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Yes.But mujhe Kabir chahiye hi nhi. For him Mamta butchered Vansh and Riansh too. Am i asking much....Sirf Riansh ni ho sakte kya?

Nope.

To create an intriguing story, you need some sort of conflict. While there have been a lot of conflicts between Riansh, they have all been created because of Kabir. If it weren't for him, there wouldn't be a story to tell. It's because of his obsession to obtain everything that belonged to Vansh, that he roped Riddhima into his scheme and sent her Vansh's way.

If we look at Kabir as a villain (which he is absolutely is), he hasn't failed in his job. His whole purpose is to create conflicts, misunderstandings, heartbreaks for the protagonists and he has been doing that with flying colors. If the protagonists fail to stand up to him and succeed, then that's not Kabir's fault. The fault lays with the writers who have written poor protagonists. The qualities they bestow upon Vansh and Riddhima have been inconsistent and whimsical at best. Kabir however, has always remained consistent in his behavior. Hell, I would go on to say, it's because he's the villain that he has more of a leeway in behaving in whatever unpredictable way he wants. Protagonists typically don't get that kind of luxury because of their stringent moral codes.

pyaar2012 thumbnail

[QUOTE=asmaanixx]

Nope.

To create an intriguing story, you need some sort of conflict. While there have been a lot of conflicts between Riansh, they have all been created because of Kabir. If it weren't for him, there wouldn't be a story to tell. It's because of his obsession to obtain everything that belonged to Vansh, that he roped Riddhima into his scheme and sent her Vansh's way.

If we look at Kabir as a villain (which he is absolutely is), he hasn't failed in his job. His whole purpose is to create conflicts, misunderstandings, heartbreaks for the protagonists and he has been doing that with flying colors. If the protagonists fail to stand up to him and succeed, then that's not Kabir's fault. The fault lays with the writers who have written poor protagonists. The qualities they bestow upon Vansh and Riddhima have been inconsistent and whimsical at best. Kabir however, has always remained consistent in his behavior. Hell, I would go on to say, it's because he's the villain that he has more of a leeway in behaving in whatever unpredictable way he wants. Protagonists typically don't get that kind of luxury because of their stringent moral codes

You are absolutely correct. Infact what u said is the most rational thing. I love him as a villain. But sometimes i become a biased  selfish fan devoted to Riansh. My golgappa and Rasmalai. But if u ask me about story 's perspective i agree with ur each point and What u have written the first sentence. A story can never grow without a conflict. Its the villain who creates the hurdle and help the leads to evolve.