Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priiii thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Reeeesssss😛

But Ye mat sochna ki itni beautiful update nehi padha 😉 likhne atihu thodi der badme

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rikara94

Lol😆 

Btw did you read Dekha Hazaro dafa?🤪

Unresed for both 😆

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It was an amazing one Jyoti.

The concept was mind blowing and so real. The trauma is so unforgivable and unforgettable for any girl. And you penned it down so delicately. 👍🏼

Edited by AK_2010 - 3 years ago
Ka_ta thumbnail

Aww ☺️☺️ I don't know why all the forehead kisses,cheek kisses , hair kisses make me lose my mind😆😛😳

And your write up Jyoti👏Brilliant.I must say that till date whatever songs you've amalgamated with your os' , be it Hasi Ban Gaye, be it Dekha hazaron Dafaa , be it Humko Tum Mil Gaye, each one is my favourite , my 🎧 on loop👍🏼

And along with that the beautiful story each one delineates😳!

Profundity and beauty elevated👏

The way you wrote Bondita's emotional breakdown, her agony ,her trauma, Anirudh's helplessness, his shaken yet stable mental state and how he helped Bondita get over the excruciating pain, the feeling of having been tainted, sabotaged and impured ,the way he supported her like a rock solid pillar with as much adamance as love , the way he kept kissing her to console her ,to prove that she was his ,his dhadkan❤️.

Praiseworthy and beyond that👍🏼

Blackrose92 thumbnail

Gosh every girl is going to dream a life partner like Ani in your os 😳

Of course you did justice 😊

I feel like you have put all the emotions and sensitivities of your heart in this os ❤️

And do write more sensitive one shots on rudhita as you seem to be an expert in writing those 😉

And I'm waiting for your next os eagerly and I know I would love the next os also 🤗

And I am  loving all your one shots 😊

Raghav_Rao thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Dekha hazaro dafa aapko 

Amazing work jyoti 👏 Bon's birthday surprise idea was very cute  And how Ani was hiding it initially and Bon was gussa 🤪 loved it 🤪

The birthday scenes and song was penned beautifully  You express the emotions really well in details 👍🏼 

Good job 🤗

Thank you Rimi🤗

Glad that you enjoyed😳

And yup Bon's gussa when he mentioned about someone special😆

Kuchh Iss tarah 

This is one of my most favorite songs  It's lyrics are so emotional and heart touching  I always imagined Anirudh singing this whenever Bon was sad 😭 And your penned that song down in an OS 🤗❤️

Can I confess something?

Ok Iss song ko choose krne mein you helped me Indirectly😆

One day you had posted the caps on EDT where Ani was wiping his tears and you captioned it 'aansoo tere sare meri palkon pe saja de'  so all thanks to you😆 otherwise is concept ke liye mera song koi or tha...but but yeh sunne ke bad lga yahi jyada match krta h iss situation pe or Rudhita ke  bond pe😳

Poor Bon got molested  It's really a terrible feeling and loved how you expressed her disgust👏

Ani ka jawaab nahi in taking care of her Loved how he helped her to understand everything 👏 

Thank you again...I was really  nervous...mujhe bas yahi tha ke main ache se express krne mein successful huyi hoon ya nahi🤪

And Ani toh always a gem❤️

While reading i already I thought he should touch her and ask if his touch bothers her as well.. aur tune likha bhi  very nice 

That was reason I wrote this concept

I loved how he hugged and kissed her on the hair a little  awwwww❤️

That was ❤️ and it made her calm na❤️

Loved it Jyoti 🤗

Thank you again Rimi🤗

P.s. sabse last comment krne wali Rimi ne iss bar sabse pehle kiya😆

Gif

Edited by rikara94 - 3 years ago
Raghav_Rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Unresed for both 😆

Yup I saw that😳

Raghav_Rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priiii

Reeeesssss😛

But Ye mat sochna ki itni beautiful update nehi padha 😉 likhne atihu thodi der badme

Abhi tak likhne ni ayi😭

Kahin exams likhne toh nahi chali gyi😆

Raghav_Rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ka_ta

Aww ☺️☺️ I don't know why all the forehead kisses,cheek kisses , hair kisses make me lose my mind😆😛😳

Awwww😆 you are blushing😆

And your write up Jyoti👏Brilliant.I must say that till date whatever songs you've amalgamated with your os' , be it Hasi Ban Gaye, be it Dekha hazaron Dafaa , be it Humko Tum Mil Gaye, each one is my favourite , my 🎧 on loop👍🏼

Thank you🤗And the songs I'm using...mine favorite also😳

And along with that the beautiful story each one delineates😳!

Profundity and beauty elevated👏

The way you wrote Bondita's emotional breakdown, her agony ,her trauma, Anirudh's helplessness, his shaken yet stable mental state and how he helped Bondita get over the excruciating pain, the feeling of having been tainted, sabotaged and impured ,the way he supported her like a rock solid pillar with as much adamance as love , the way he kept kissing her to console her ,to prove that she was his ,his dhadkan❤️.

Awwwwsmiley27

your comments always make me smilesmiley27

I was really nervous to portray her breakdown and his helplessness, but glad that i didn't disappoint you guys😳

Praiseworthy and beyond that👍🏼

Thank you for appreciation dear🤗

Raghav_Rao thumbnail

Alexa play dil wale puchde ne chaa😭🤣