See turu lobe🤣😆

Awww Nish🤗

Thank you so much❤️

Han turu lob dekha ..i lob you too🤗

You know maine ShaKhi pe bhi likha tha uss din😆

RUDY575 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey jo darling....🤗

Now I finally got lucky to complete your last part...☺️..

I felt so happy....I always wanted a happy ending to rudhita....which you gave....

Anirudh not getting time to spend with his daughter adorable....

The name justification👏🥳

I love the way you ended it....

You justified all the characters❤️

Jo you rocked....

Write more....

Will wait for your FF os 

Raghav_Rao thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RUDY575

Hey jo darling....🤗

Now I finally got lucky to complete your last part...☺️..

I felt so happy....I always wanted a happy ending to rudhita....which you gave....

Anirudh not getting time to spend with his daughter adorable....

The name justification👏🥳

I love the way you ended it....

You justified all the characters❤️

Jo you rocked....

Write more....

Will wait for your FF os 

Rudy🤗

Are lucky, i must say..tujhe last part pdhne ka moka mila🤪😆

Thank you so much ❤️

I'm so glad that you liked it... especially the Name😳

Yup he adorablebut in fanfictions only..not it show now😡

Kya😲 you want more?😲 Rudhita pe😲

Sorry behan🤣 tujhe lgta hai, ab koi likh payega? 🤪

Han agar Shakhi pe pdhna hai toh I will pm you😆

Indira12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Jyoti, this was soooo good 😳

Mene kal raat se shuru ki thi aur padhte padhte react karna bhool gayi 🤪 I was so engrossed . Yaad aya to last mei kar di 🤪 maaf kar dena 😛

The first two parts - Tum Mil Gaye and Hasi Ban Gaye are my favorites. ❤️ Even when they did not have a explicit realization, they held so much love in their hearts ❤️ So full of care, concern and affection 

Dekha Hazaro Dafa - The birthday surprise was so sweet. Bon's bit of jealousy and Ani's way of expression ❤️ Melts my heart ❤️

Kuch Is Tarah - Poor Bon 😭 This came in the show too but I loved both of them. Ani here is so so caring and the way he manages her anger and sadness is commendable. A husband like this!  Also this is one of my favorite songs. How apt this was for the story ❤️ Loveddddd it!

Kaun Mera - Ani's shocking expression on hearing Bon has to stay away from him 🤣 I could very well imagine that 👍🏼 Mereko ye show mei chahiye 🤪, par lagta hai nahi milega 😭 Ye tumne kya likh diya 😭

Lo Safar - How Ani is changing on Bon's insistence  But then constantly looking for Bon throughout the meeting 🤪 So typical of Ani 🤪(purana vala 👍🏼)

Dhal Jayun Mein and Humdard - Mini 🤢 But she is needed for the progression 👍🏼Nahi to ye dono buddhu apni feelings apne mann mei hee rakh dete aur tadapte 🤪. And Ani's proposal was so sweet. Not anything OTT, just subtle and sweet. Plus it took place in such a holy location, nothing can be more sacred than their relationship ❤️ I loved your idea, Jyoti ❤️

Saiyyan - Iske barein mei kya kahu ☺️ Kuch kaha nahi jaa raha, raat ko padhi thi aur neend nahi aayi 🤣 Bas isi se samajh jana ☺️ Aur kabhi doosri baar Rudi pe likhi, to aisi content sirf ek chapter mei nipta mat dena ☺️🤪

Aye Dil Laya Hai Bahar - This was adorableeee ❤️ Ani as a father  Young parents trying to manage the new chapter of their lives ❤️ I loved how you mentioned Ani taking responsibility as well. ❤️ Also the last part ☺️

I am sad now 😭 It ended 😭 Tum phir se kab likhogi? 😭 Ye Mangu ki vajah se writers likhna chod diye 😡 I sooo wish tum sab phirse vapas aa jao aur aise dhamakedar content phir se banao 😎 

My heart is full ❤️. It was very fluffy, romantic and adorable at the same time. ❤️ The progression was slow and beautiful. You have magic in your hands, keep writing ❤️

Edited by Indira12 - 3 years ago
Raghav_Rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira12

Jyoti, this was soooo good 😳

Mene kal raat se shuru ki thi aur padhte padhte react karna bhool gayi 🤪 I was so engrossed . Yaad aya to last mei kar di 🤪 maaf kar dena 😛

Indu thank you so much dear🤗

Hehe koi baat nahi...you read and commented, that's all matter to me😳

The first two parts - Tum Mil Gaye and Hasi Ban Gaye are my favorites. ❤️ Even when they did not have a explicit realization, they held so much love in their hearts ❤️ So full of care, concern and affection 

Thank you🥰 actually when i started, i was like ek do os hi likhungi...but after these two, automatically iss trah se base set ho gya ke socha ek series bna lu ke kaise inka future story hoga, kaise slowly progress hoga and all...and now i think it was best decision😆

Dekha Hazaro Dafa - The birthday surprise was so sweet. Bon's bit of jealousy and Ani's way of expression ❤️ Melts my heart ❤️

Toh yahan i started to show their growing feeling❤️ bday surprise, and first time closeness, acha idea h na🤪

Kuch Is Tarah - Poor Bon 😭 This came in the show too but I loved both of them. Ani here is so so caring and the way he manages her anger and sadness is commendable. A husband like this!  Also this is one of my favorite songs. How apt this was for the story ❤️ Loveddddd it!

This one is my favorite ❣️ you know yeh maine show se 20 din pehle likha tha, when it came into the show, it literally shocked me😆🤪

Han in my story Ani is a husband goal❣️ the way he cared for her, consoled her, tried to look brave in front of her was❤️ and the way he asked, can i touch you is...love💞❣️

Kaun Mera - Ani's shocking expression on hearing Bon has to stay away from him 🤣 I could very well imagine that 👍🏼 Mereko ye show mei chahiye 🤪, par lagta hai nahi milega 😭 Ye tumne kya likh diya 😭

Hehe yes...he was shocked, what she said...Pati babu ko pyar ho gya hai he don't know😆

Lo Safar - How Ani is changing on Bon's insistence  But then constantly looking for Bon throughout the meeting 🤪 So typical of Ani 🤪(purana vala 👍🏼)

Ani has finally started realizing his feelings for her❣️

And that meeting wala scene, Binoy's comment, kahin nahi ja rahi hai woh... literally cracked me when i wrote😂😂

Dhal Jayun Mein and Humdard - Mini 🤢 But she is needed for the progression 👍🏼Nahi to ye dono buddhu apni feelings apne mann mei hee rakh dete aur tadapte 🤪. And Ani's proposal was so sweet. Not anything OTT, just subtle and sweet. Plus it took place in such a holy location, nothing can be more sacred than their relationship ❤️ I loved your idea, Jyoti ❤️

I still remember when i post dhal jayu, everyone on wattpad cried and shocked that why i did that to them😂😂 but I gave them only answer "yeh ishq nahi asan bas itna samjh lijiye, ek aag ka darya hai or doob ke jana hai" 

About humdard toh kya hi kahu...mujhe confess dena tha but samjh nahi aa raha tha kaise? Then mandir idea came and isse pure place ho skta hai izhar krne liye? Nahi na❣️❣️ and i didn't want to you fancy words i want to keep ot simple... thankfully i managed🙏

Saiyyan - Iske barein mei kya kahu ☺️ Kuch kaha nahi jaa raha, raat ko padhi thi aur neend nahi aayi 🤣 Bas isi se samajh jana ☺️ Aur kabhi doosri baar Rudi pe likhi, to aisi content sirf ek chapter mei nipta mat dena ☺️🤪

Behan kuch mat keh😂 maine abhi khud bhi nahi padha yeh part...even i wanted to read whole story...maine kabhi apna work nahi padha...padha hi nahi jata m kya kru😂😂🙆🤷

Haina sach mein neend udhane wala content likha tha Maine☺️ han han samjh gyi☺️

Han han will try to write🥵 if you insist though 🙊

Aye Dil Laya Hai Bahar - This was adorableeee ❤️ Ani as a father  Young parents trying to manage the new chapter of their lives ❤️ I loved how you mentioned Ani taking responsibility as well. ❤️ Also the last part ☺️

Awwe thank you so much 💞  so glad that you liked or loved the  whole series💞❣️ dekho khushi ke aansoo😭

I am sad now 😭 It ended 😭 Tum phir se kab likhogi? 😭 Ye Mangu ki vajah se writers likhna chod diye 😡 I sooo wish tum sab phirse vapas aa jao aur aise dhamakedar content phir se banao 😎 

Koi baat nahi balike...dukhi mat ho🤭 pta nahi kab likhungi🤷 kya kare..dil hai ke manta nahi 😭😭

My heart is full ❤️. It was very fluffy, romantic and adorable at the same time. ❤️ The progression was slow and beautiful. You have magic in your hands, keep writing ❤️

Awwww you know i'm so happy seeing your long and detailing comment...your words just made my day dear❣️❣️ thank you thank you so much Indu🤗❤️😘lob you😘

My Replies in bold😳

Indira12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rikara94

"yeh ishq nahi asan bas itna samjh lijiye, ek aag ka darya hai or doob ke jana hai" 

☺️

maine abhi khud bhi nahi padha yeh part...even i wanted to read whole story...maine kabhi apna work nahi padha...padha hi nahi jata m kya kru

Kyaa? Tumne khud nahi padhi? 😲 

Vade log vadi vadi baatein 👍🏼

Han han will try to write🥵 if you insist though 🙊

Kitni insistence chahiye bas bol do, poori dukan khada kar denege aisi content ke liye 😎☺️🤪

lob you😘

Lob you too jyoti ❤️😘 Aisi hee likhte rehna ❤️

My replies in normal text 😳

Raghav_Rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira12

My replies in normal text 😳

Han nahi padhi main

Maine suna hai...jo read nahi kar skta woh acha writer nahi hota h😆 but mujhe meri writing pe bhrosa h🤪😆

Han Rudhita pe likhne ke bare mein socha nahi yar again🤪 tum kisi or pe padhti ho kya?🤔

Indira12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rikara94

Han nahi padhi main

Maine suna hai...jo read nahi kar skta woh acha writer nahi hota h😆 but mujhe meri writing pe bhrosa h🤪😆

Han Rudhita pe likhne ke bare mein socha nahi yar again🤪 tum kisi or pe padhti ho kya?🤔

Aree there are exceptions to rules 👍🏼

Jab phir se yaad aye to likh dena aur hame bhi bhejna 😳, haan Wattpad hai 👍🏼

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

just read all the OS's in this series! each of them was really good and had it's own special touch.. enjoyed them all thoroughly! ❤️

Raghav_Rao thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

just read all the OS's in this series! each of them was really good and had it's own special touch.. enjoyed them all thoroughly! ❤️

Thank you so much❤️

Glad that you liked each and every OS🤗