Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Fighter ? Action movie ?

Yeah pure action.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Oh man this Deepika is a game-changer

Just when people were writing her off, she is back in the business and how!

At 35, she has meatier projects than many 20 year olds. She is making it up for 2016-2020 when she just had 2 releases. Now she has a plethora of releases coming up, each one with a distinct genre, ranging from domestic noir to action thriller!

This will pave the way for other actresses as wellšŸ‘šŸ¼ Age is just a numberā­ļø

I remember reading similar kind of stuff about Aishwarya also but unfortunately the buzz around her didnā€™t sustain for long after she hit her late 30s. Even Kareena, the same thing is happening. I hope Deepika will cross that hurdle. It almost offends me to see how India cannot have a 40+ female actor in the lead roles while the 55+ men are still running around the trees.

Edited by cutejodikangal - 3 years ago
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

I remember reading similar kind of stuff about Aishwarya also but unfortunately the buzz around her didnā€™t sustain for long after she hit her late 30s. Even Kareena, the same thing is happening. I hope Deepika will cross that hurdle. It almost offends me to see how India cannot have a 40+ female actor in the lead roles while the 55+ men are still running around the trees.

I think audiences are changing, slowly but surely. The success of Mardaani and Vidya Balan movies are an indicator that if the acting is good, audiences are willing to accept 40+ women in lead roles. But it will take time for this mindset to go completely. India remains a patriarchal country.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Vidya Balan movies are an indicator that if the acting is good, audiences are willing to accept 40+ women in lead roles. But it will take time for this mindset to go completely. India remains a patriarchal country.

Vidya had one success in last 5 years and that was a movie Akki was. Dont use her as an example šŸ˜†

Edited by Maroonporsche - 3 years ago
GumGum thumbnail

How insecure is Anushka. Always tries to snatch the limelight from Deepu

https://twitter.com/Jaya__13/status/1347911978551898112?s=20

Ennuyi thumbnail

Happy for Hrithik. First Vikram Vedha remake and now this šŸ„³

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh gosh nošŸ¤¢ Why hrithik?

The only positive side in this is to see kangana's melddown and no krrish 4 i guess.šŸ¤”

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaya65

Oh gosh nošŸ¤¢ Why hrithik?

The only positive side in this is to see kangana's melddown and no krrish 4 i guess.šŸ¤”

@bold Hain? Why not?