what if Sunny Deol was a romantic actor?

Posted: 3 years ago

This question has bothered me for many years. What if Sunny Deol was a Romantic actor instead of pure action?

If you doubt me, watch his first movie Betaab (1983), one of the most romantic movies ever made in Bollywood. It was a huge hit of 1983. You will be shocked how romantic Sunny is in the movie, his chemistry with young Amrita Singh was so beautiful, I really thought they made one of the best couples ever in Bollywood. Too bad they never got to marry in real life.

I think Sunny Would make a great romantic actor.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Is it true that he and Amrita dated until she found out he was married?

TotalBetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeetuji

This question has bothered me for many years. What if Sunny Deol was a Romantic actor instead of pure action?

If you doubt me, watch his first movie Betaab (1983), one of the most romantic movies ever made in Bollywood. It was a huge hit of 1983. You will be shocked how romantic Sunny is in the movie, his chemistry with young Amrita Singh was so beautiful, I really thought they made one of the best couples ever in Bollywood. Too bad they never got to marry in real life.

I think Sunny Would make a great romantic actor.

Well, then Dimple ke entry kaise hoti? I don’t think Amrita would have tolerated Twinkle ki Ammy and Akshay ki Saas like the current Mrs Sunny does.

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Well, then Dimple ke entry kaise hoti? I don’t think Amrita would have tolerated Twinkle ki Ammy and Akshay ki Saas like the current Mrs Sunny does.

I really dont know how Dimple came in the middle to begin with, I always thought she looked much older then Sunny ( I know they are same age). Not sure why Sunny went for her, rather than Amrita. Amrita was really beautiful when young. Also Sunny did many of his early films with Amrita, their chemistry even in the movie Sunny (1984) was so beautiful 

TotalBetty thumbnail

I really dont know how Dimple came in the middle to begin with, I always thought she looked much older then Sunny ( I know they are same age). Not sure why Sunny went for her, rather than Amrita. Amrita was really beautiful when young. Also Sunny did many of his early films with Amrita, their chemistry even in the movie Sunny (1984) was so beautiful 

Bold - That’s how love or lust works supposedly

Maybe they have great chemistry, you know in the hanky panky, the horizontal jogging, the boinking 

Edited by BettyA1 - 3 years ago

This is a beautiful song from Betaab, Please listen, these two did a great job

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejryOris1T4&list=LLVz_uR5ohY30OZ_Esgm7J1w

Edited by jeetuji - 3 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail

This is a beautiful song from Betaab, Please listen, these two did a great job

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejryOris1T4&list=LLVz_uR5ohY30OZ_Esgm7J1w

Yes beautiful song and Sunny was good in romantic roles

Here’s the original

Is that Amrita’s original hair, looks so silky and real and he gets to caress it 😆

https://youtu.be/pIJUgkFdwyU

Another great romantic song, Poonam looks so pretty, Sunny is lucky, he got to romance some really beautiful heroines, he himself was not so bad looking, they were lucky too :)

https://youtu.be/LkoQeJRo_1E

On a different note these two kids performed beautifully but I don’t think she deserved to win that competition at all... There were other kids much better than her, don’t mean to be harsh on the kid but I think she only won bcz of cuteness factor, even that is cz of makeup and fashion ca when they showed clips of her in her hometown she looked very ordinary