Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Congratulations, Dhanush! Like I said, Hollywood isn't interested in pretty/hot looking Indian guys to make debut in Hollywood. They are interested in something different. 

Originally posted by: Lulzbolly

Congratulations, Dhanush! Like I said, Hollywood isn't interested in pretty/hot looking Indian guys to make debut in Hollywood. They are interested in something different. 

Hmm but it could be a blink and miss role though

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Funnily enough, I think Dhanush is incredibly handsome/good looking/hot.

And I also think he's an awful actor. Terrible. I saw The Extraordinary Journey Of The Fakir and I still can't believe how bad it was, and he was. And I still don't get the hype of him in Raanjhanaa - best actor nomination??? Wtf

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

How do you know it’s a major role ? Might be like Anil’s role in Ghost protocol

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

More like the HW stereotype of Indian men are unattractive nerds which they don’t  want to change 

Edited by 2RsFan - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

This guy got the no. 1 movie on Netflix

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI56Ly0lWyp/

GumGum thumbnail

As many international stars as garnish, more the views. Netflix wale ab saare big budget films mein yahi karne wale. Ya toh India/China mein shooting, nahin toh exotic garnishing. 

Yeah they are interested in ugly, nerdy looking Indian guys who they can laugh at. White men would be threatened by hot looking Indian guys, so...