Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

Why the heck are Ghum leads playing in the mudsmiley23? Such a silly scenesmiley24. And they want to pull off IshRa🤣

--QUEEN-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Mrs Kaul was the only person who taunted Shagun n showed her reality otherwise it was forbidden to show that characterless woman her real place..😡

Suraj also taunts Shagun, but doesn't straightaway show her real place, they tone down when it comes to taunt Shagun.

The night where Raman insults Ishita with the dirtiest of words possible, because he thought Ishita was having affair with Mani, utna gandha baat maine poora YHM mein, kabhi nahi suna.

But same cvs, wrote a scene where Raman sympathies with Shagun, and asks Mihir to let Shagun marry Ashok, because, he doesn't want his children's mother to be called with an ugly name.

Cvs and the way they are so protective of Shagunsmiley42.

Mani track main how badly they have butchered Ramansmiley19. Raman tries to force himself on Ishitasmiley11. That woman literally lives with him in the same room, day and night, not once, he went out of his way and touched her. Yes, we were dying for romance that time, Ishita is already in love with Raman, and Raman has to just realise, around such a tender time, what we got is Raman forcing himself on Ishita😠

Edited by --QUEEN-- - 22 days ago
Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

Suraj also taunts Shagun, but doesn't straightaway show her real place, they tone down when it comes to taunt Shagun.

The night where Raman insults Ishita with the dirtiest of words possible, because he thought Ishita was having affair with Mani, utna gandha baat maine poora YHM mein, kabhi nahi suna.

But same cvs, wrote a scene where Raman sympathies with Shagun, and asks Mihir to let Shagun marry Ashok, because, he doesn't want his children's mother to be called with an ugly name.

Mani track main how badly they have butchered Ramansmiley19. Raman tries to force himself on Ishitasmiley11. That woman literally lives with him in the same room, day and night, not once, he went out of his way and touched her. Yes, we were dying for romance that time, Ishita is already in love with Raman, and Raman has to just realise, around such a tender time, what we got is Raman forcing himself on Ishita😠

Cvs only did that for shock value and I'll never forgive them for that. Just before that episode, Raman was literally weeping that he doesn't deserve Ishita because he used to taunt her and was never able to express his love for her..but in the very next episode we see him forcing himself on her..Raman always had temper issues but he wouldn't behave that way even when drunk. Cvs just messed up in that episode and didn't even know how to undo it..so they just casually brushed off the issue and carried on with ishra's nok jhok. Instead of that manhandling, they should've shown a heart-to-heart conversation between IshRa.

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Also Raman got called as Pervert when actual perverts like Ashok,Suraj,Param were never called off like that..Ishita was also called as characterless while real characterless people like shagun n roshini were pampered to no end 🤬

All the taunts were reserved for IshRa only while villains were pampered n let go off easily without any punishment.

Bibliophiles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Mrs Kaul was the only person who taunted Shagun n showed her reality otherwise it was forbidden to show that characterless woman her real place..😡

I too was shocked that nobody shows the real place to such a greedy, self-centered , horrible opportunistic women like Shagun should have been, I was like nobody calls her out properly, as much as she should.

Then, I got to know, this was all becz of dirty biasedness of Ekta Kapoor for the actor playing Shagun. Both were besties,no? That's why that crappy woman Shagun was spared from her KARMA & suffering she really deserved. Ekta's unprofessionalism played a big rolein viewer's discontent. It was really bad of her.

This vile & freeloader Shagun always had a readymade husband in store for her, by Ekta😡. Infuriating it was

The most disgusting & dirtiest consequences of producer's biasedness was a gem & a gentleman like MANI ended up marrying cheap Shagun....Shagun deserved nobody, after her dirtiest & shameless extramarital affair and a worthy & Gentleman like Mani toh definitely not. Shagun didn't deserve a person like Mani

IRL, a good man & smart & successful person like Mani would never ever choose marrying Shagun in any circumstances. Show me aisa hua, sirf aur sirf Ekta maata ki kripa se, sach me Producer ka sar pe haath ho toh garbage ko bhi gold bana sar maathe rakhwa de

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Bibliophiles

I too was shocked that nobody shows the real place to such a greedy, self-centered , horrible opportunistic women like Shagun should have been, I was like nobody calls her out properly, as much as she should.

Then, I got to know, this was all becz of dirty biasedness of Ekta Kapoor for the actor playing Shagun. Both were besties,no? That's why that crappy woman Shagun was spared from her KARMA & suffering she really deserved. Ekta's unprofessionalism played a big rolein viewer's discontent. It was really bad of her.

This vile & freeloader Shagun always had a readymade husband in store for her, by Ekta😡. Infuriating it was

The most disgusting & dirtiest consequences of producer's biasedness was a gem & a gentleman like MANI ended up marrying cheap Shagun....Shagun deserved nobody, after her dirtiest & shameless extramarital affair and a worthy & Gentleman like Mani toh definitely not. Shagun didn't deserve a person like Mani

IRL, a good man & smart & successful person like Mani would never ever choose marrying Shagun in any circumstances. Show me aisa hua, sirf aur sirf Ekta maata ki kripa se, sach me Producer ka sar pe haath ho toh garbage ko bhi gold bana sar maathe rakhwa de

Yes Ekta ruined yhm for AH n Shagun was never punished for the crimes she did while Raman Ishita landed up in jail for no reason..Shagun was the real characterless woman but nobody called her a mistress while Ishita was called that during Raman's memory loss track.Ekta's biasedness towards Shagun ruined yhm essence n story..Shagun should have ended up in the thrash bin or in jail for the things she did..

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Bibliophiles

When articles started coming that Mani was about to enter the show, I was so excited because, I used to like Rajat from BALH, since Mani is a similar character, I thought I'm gonna enjoy this track.

Mani is a disaster compared to Rajat. Rajat loved Priya not knowing her past, he thought she is a single mother, and was ready to accept both Priya and Pihu. But later Ram and Priya face off happens, Rajat was used to create insecurities in Ram many ways, one instance I remember, Rajat was such a fit person and Ram is chubby😁 Ram used to feel insecure about it. There were no ott drama elements between Rajat and Priya like changing names on phone, lying to family when they were together, YHM had all such atrocious things, which put me off even before I gave a thought on Mani.

Mani loved Ishita from the time when he knew her, even when she was dating Subbu, even after she married Raman.

Raman used to dislike Mani at first, they showed it in a fun angle, which I also enjoyed, but later, Raman used to dislike Mani still, even when he knew Ishita had no feelings for him. The Karwachouth episode, he is so sweet towards Ishita, but miffed at Mani for no reason. Raman always sensed Mani is not a true blue friend of Ishita. The way he flirts with Ishita, in front of Raman, he has all past experience with this stuff. Ashok used to do the same. Make it look like normal dancing with Shagun in front of Raman, but deeper he had all bad intentions. Maybe his past experience, he knew Mani has feelings for Ishita, though he is no Ashok. Raman even thinks to let Ishita marry Mani, by sending her the divorce papers. Raman always knew Mani. And Mani, post leap proved to be the kind of person what Raman thought of him. He proposed Ishita.

If Priya was in similar state as Ishita, Rajat would have worked to bring Ram and Priya closer, but Mani took advantage of Raman's absence and tried to get close to Ishita. Mani hiding from Raman,the fact that Ishita was alive, changed the whole course of leap. If he was a real friend, he would not have let Ishita rot in guilt and let her live in the darkness. At least Rajat would not have done that. Mani proved to be the guy what Raman sensed on day one. Mani is no gentleman. Sorrysmiley14

Edited by --QUEEN-- - 15 days ago
Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

When articles started coming that Mani was about to enter the show, I was so excited because, I used to like Rajat from BALH, since Mani is a similar character, I thought I'm gonna enjoy this track.

Mani is a disaster compared to Rajat. Rajat loved Priya not knowing her past, he thought she is a single mother, and was ready to accept both Priya and Pihu. But later Ram and Priya face off happens, Rajat was used to create insecurities in Ram many ways, one instance I remember, Rajat was such a fit person and Ram is chubby😁 Ram used to feel insecure about it. There were no ott drama elements between Rajat and Priya like changing names on phone, lying to family when they were together, YHM had all such atrocious things, which put me off even before I started liking Mani.

Mani loved Ishita from the time when he knew her, even when she was dating Subbu, even after she married Raman.

Raman used to dislike Mani at first, they showed it in a fun angle, which I also enjoyed, but later, Raman used to dislike Mani still, even when he knew Ishita had no feelings for him. The Karwachouth episode, he is so sweet towards Ishita, but miffed at Mani for no reason. Raman always sensed Mani is not a true blue friend of Ishita. The way he flirts with Ishita, in front of Raman, he has all past experience with this stuff. Ashok used to do the same. Make it look like normal dancing with Shagun in front of Raman, but deeper he had all bad intentions. Maybe his past experience, he knew Mani has feelings for Ishita, though he is no Ashok. Raman even thinks to let Ishita marry Mani, by sending her the divorce papers. Raman always knew Mani. And Mani, post leap proved to be the kind of person what Raman thought of him. He proposed Ishita.

If Priya was in similar state as Ishita, Rajat would have worked to bring Ram and Priya closer, but Mani took advantage of Raman's absence and tried to get close to Ishita. Mani hiding from Raman,the fact that Ishita was alive, changed the whole course of leap. If he was a real friend, he would not have let Ishita rot in guilt and let her live in the darkness. At least Rajat would not have done that. Mani proved to be the guy what Raman sensed on day one. Mani is no gentleman. Sorrysmiley14

The reason I could never relate to Mani Ishita friendship was the fact that it looked forced to me right from the beginning. We are supposed to believe that Mani is Ishita's best friend yet he was no where near her when she was struggling in her life after her engagement broke with Subbu. All of a sudden he makes an entry in her life when everything's going fine...He was overly judgemental and extremely nosy!

Even Bala Ishita were very close to each other, but their bond always felt genuine unlike Mani and Ishita's bond. Bala used to genuinely advice Ishita whenever she had a trouble in her marital life and used to confront Raman harshly when required. That is how a true friend is..

Might be an unpopular opinion, but even back then I thought Mani had some shady plan to separate Raman and Ishita. Honestly that would've been easier for me to digest rather than the Mani in the show who was sugary sweet but always used to end up ruining things between IshRa. One thing that I liked about telugu remake of yhm was that Mani was shown as villain..probably the only good thing about that very poor remake LOL.

Edited by Pyaricetamol - 15 days ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Mani was always insecure of Raman's place in Ishita's life..When he 1st entered n questioned Raman for his attitude towards Ishita n when Raman asked him that where was he when Ishita needed him as a friend after subbu ditched her n when she loses her license he had no answer for that.He judged Raman but he couldn't give an answer to Raman's questions..Its easier to judge n pass comments but answering the questions isn't easy..Even post leap he proposed a married woman knowing very well that Ishita was still in love with Raman n she couldn't move on from him neither he tried to Inform Raman about Ishita's whereabouts..He was always selfish n Insecure that's why in Gulabo track he misbehaved with Raman n kept Ishita Raman's lives at stake by helping Nidhi..All he cared was of Shagun n his baby but not Ishita n her life..He was just a chameleon who supported Shagun in Pihu's custody case just because he wanted to take revenge from Raman..He didn't care for Ishita's feelings too about her daughter n shamelessly snatched her daughter..He was one pathetic character..

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Ghum people are even copying promos now..I can't😂😭 Their recent promo is the copy of IshRa's rickshaw promo