Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Part 4

The next day, Sahir woke up in the morning. Raman entered Samar and Vidya's room. Ishita was sleeping next to them. He then sees the room and says, "What a mess you made to the room! How often should I tell you that after playing carrom, put it in its original place?"

Raman: Get up, children. It's time for you to get ready for school.

Raman then organizes the room and packs the children's bags.

Raman: When I was your age, I did everything and was organized. I always kept the room neat without being told. You guys haven't even written your name on the notebooks.

Ishita silently walked out of the room. Raman writes the names on children's notebooks.

Sahir comes out of the restroom.

Raman: You were sleeping in the bedroom, right? How are you in the bathroom?

Sahir: I already got up and was in the bathroom.

Raman wondered who the fourth person was in the children's bedroom.

Ishita is hiding behind the flower pot and gets scared. She says to herself, "Oh God! What should I do now? I have to move to another place."

Ishita quickly moved to another room and hid inside the kitchen cabinet.

Sahir quickly enters the kitchen, seeing Raman on the way to the kitchen. Raman picked up the newspaper and was about to read. He saw Sahir and asked, "What are you doing in the kitchen?"

Sahir: I've come to help.

Raman: Fine. Put the plates on the table. I'll prepare breakfast for all of you.

Raman took eggs from the fridge and asked, "Where are tea leaves?"

Sahir: It's inside the cabinet.

Raman opened the cabinet where Ishita was hiding. However, Raman doesn't see her as engrossed in reading the newspaper. Ishita gave him the tea leaves. Raman closes the cupboard. All of them go to the dining table. Ishita hid under the dining table and touched the legs of the children while they began to have breakfast. Samar picked up the sandwich and gave it to Ishita.

Raman: Where is my toast?

Samar: You just ate it. Have you forgotten?

Raman takes one egg from the plate. While he continues reading the newspaper, Samar takes the egg and gives it to Ishita to eat.

Raman looked at the plate and asked, "Where is the egg?"

Sahir: Just now, you ate it. I think you need to go to the doctor for a checkup.

All of them laugh.

Raman: I understand everything. Now get ready for school.

Samar: I have a fever. I can't go to school today.

Raman touched his neck and forehead and said, "Your body is cold."

Sahir: When he falls sick, his body becomes cold.

Raman: Fine, I will check it with a thermometer.

Raman goes to the room to get the thermometer.

Samar to Ishita: Uncle went inside. Come out now.

Ishita: Not now. Let him go to the office.

Raman comes to the room and checks Samar's temperature.

Meanwhile, Sahir and Vidya try to draw Raman's attention.

Sahir: Why did you eat the amulet and the toast from my plate?

Vidya: So what? I am your sister. I can eat.

Samar and Vidya fight.

Raman goes to them and says, "Stop fighting."

Samar then puts the thermometer into the hot milk and puts it in his mouth.

Raman saw the thermometer, touched Samar's forehead, and said, "Oh, he's sick. You both get ready for school after showing him to the doctor. I'll see you in the evening."

Raman leaves for work.

Ishita comes out of the table. All of them dance and rejoice.

Raman reached the factory. The staff greets him.

Ashok and Raman went into the cabin.

Ashok: There is a piece of good news. Yeshwant Rao placed an order for 100 garments. I implemented what I learned in Japan, which helped us receive the vast order. I organized everything using my knowledge and experience.

Raman: That's great.

Ashok: But there is an issue.

Raman: What's the issue?

Ashok: I spent Rs. 100,000 on setting up different cabinets, and now they are exhausted. We haven't received the clothes.

Raman: So we neither have funds nor have clothes.

Ashok: Right, you are brilliant.

Raman: And you are a fool. How can people do the work without funds and clothes?

Ashok: Fine, I will go to the factory.

Raman: No need to go there. The children are troublesome at home, and this is the problem here. Do one thing. Go to my place and take care of my three children.

Ashok: Not a big deal. I took care of the massive staff in Japan. So, taking care of children is not a big deal for me.

Raman: Enough of Japan. Get the food for my children.

Ashok to make life difficult for Raman in Star Plus' Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

The children take Ishita to Raman's room and say, "These are uncle's dresses. You can wear any one of them."

Ishita picked up the white pajamas and kurta and changed them inside the washroom. The doorbell rings at Bhalla House.

Samar opened the window and asked, "Who are you?"

Ashok: I'm Ashok. Your uncle told me to take care of you guys.

Samar opened the door.

Edited by kavitha_r - 4 months ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Part 5

Ashok enters the house. All of them sit at the dining table to have their lunch.

Ashok: Here is the food that I brought for you. Please wait a minute; I will bring water for you all.

He goes into the kitchen. Ishita came to the dining room with a changed dress and sat beside them. 

Ishita: Food is good. Who brought it?

Ashok: I brought it.

He is shocked to see Ishita and assumes that Raman has four children.

Meanwhile, Vishwanath lodged a police complaint about his missing daughter. The cops traced the house and rang the doorbell. Ashok opened the door.

Ashok: How can I help you, Mr. Iyer?

Vishwanath: My daughter Ishita is missing. The cops said this is Chopra's house, and she lives there. It also got the information that he has three children.

Ishita and the children enter the room and play carrom.

Ashok: You've been badly mistaken. First, this is not Chopra House. It is Bhalla House. The Chopras lived here earlier but sold the flat to the Bhallas and relocated elsewhere. Secondly, Raman Bhalla lives here. He doesn't have three children but four.

Vishwanath: Thanks, and sorry for the trouble.

Ashok: Welcome, and it's okay.

Raman drives the car and comes to the house. He sees the police leaving the house.

Raman: Ashok, why did the police come here?

Ashok: They came to search for the house with three children, but I said there are four children.

Raman: You have always been stupid, but I never knew you were a liar. There are only three children. Not four.

Ashok: I may be stupid, duffer, and an idiot, but I am not a liar. There are four children. If you want, check for yourself.

Raman: Don't trouble me now. Go to the factory now. I'll see you there.

Ashok: I'll go, but I saw four children here. I swear on God.

Ye Hai Mohabbatein | Raman ne de di Ashok ko bheek! - YouTube

Raman called his children. All of them come to the living room.

Raman: Samar, How are you feeling now?

Samar: As soon as you came, the doctor gave me the medicine. I am fine now.

Raman: Good. Let's do some studies before going to school.

Raman enters his room and opens the cupboard, but he is shocked to see his clothes falling on the ground.

Raman asked the children, "Who touched my cupboard?"

The children said, "Ashok Sir wanted some clothes. So he opened it."

Raman reorganized his cupboard and said, "How dare he touch my cupboard."

On the way to the washroom, Raman sees a lady's dress. He approached the children and asked, "How did the girl's dress come to my room?"

Sahir: That's what I wanted to ask you. How did it come? Is it not that girl's dress who asked for your number?

Raman: Shut up.

The phone rings. Raman picked up the phone.

Komalika: I am trying to reach you, but you are unavailable. My dad called you to our place. Will you come today?

Raman: I have a lot of work. I can't come today.

Komalika: You always say that. If you cannot come today, I'll come to your house. Either you come to our house, or I will come to your home. The choice is yours.

She cuts the call.

Raman: Okay, not you guys can go to bed.

Samar: But you told me that we will do some studies.

Raman: Not now. I'm tired. We will do it tomorrow.

The next day, everyone gets up early in the morning. Raman helps the children do their homework and study. He then goes to the factory and meets the staff.

Raman: We have a huge order to deliver 100,000 shirts within a month. As you know, from now on, I will be entirely in charge of this office. Let's work together as a team.

The ladies said, "Yes, we will put our heart and soul into bringing your company to the top. If you are there."

One of the ladies said, "I am ready to give my life for you."

All the other ladies start flirting with Raman. The song plays.

chikni surat tu kaha tha ab talak ye bata

Raman climbed onto the table. The ladies surround him.

yu na subah se sham karo ji fectory na badnam karo ji
chalo baith ke kam karo ji aise na aaram karo ji
waqt abhi jo dhal jayega fir na dobara kal aayega
sunlo meri bat jara kaise kaise sapne leke
mai yaha pe aaya aaya dekhke in aafat ki pudiyo ko
mai to ghabraya ha mai to ghabraya

Raman makes everyone sit and do the work and move forward. One of the ladies puts her foot forward and makes him fall.

hum hue barbad ab to hum hue barbad
hum hue barbad ab to hum hue barbad
tum raho aabad jao tum raho aabad
congratulation why and you be lation what for
aaye ho tum yaha pe pahli pahli bar i see
tum hamko jano why not hamko pahchano
itni si bat ka bura na mano yar
congratulation and you be lation
aaye ho tum yaha pe pahli pahli bar
tum hamko jano hamko pahchano
itni si bat ka bura na mano yar

Raman imagines his company getting sealed owing to the non-completion of the order and coming to the streets with children begging and the public giving them money and leaving. The ladies in the office danced around Raman with each of them. Suddenly, he tells them to get to work.

Hey, listen, you beauties, do your duties
and don't you trouble like this anymore because if i get angry, i promise you one thing
I will be throwing it out of the door
help me help me help me o Godhelp me help me help me o Godye mujhko tu kaha laya hai kya socha tha kya paya hai
in hasino se mujhko bacha in hasino se mujhko bacha
chikni surat tu kaha thi ab talak ye bata

The ladies laugh. Raman finds many kisses on his face with lipstick. Raman came out and danced with each of them.

Raman reached home. The lights are off.

Ashok is in the beer bar drinking. He told himself, "Raman, what do you think of yourself? I will not leave you. I'll prove that you have four children."

Suddenly, a stranger entered Raman's house to eat something. He opened the fridge to find if there was anything to eat. Komalika entered Raman's room.

Komalika carasses Raman's head.

Raman: How are you here?

Komalika: You've kept the door open while sleeping. So I entered.

Raman: I will meet you later. Now it's late night. It would help if you went home.

Komalika: It's not late night. It's nice to see you sending the kids to bed so we can spend time together.

Ashok entered the children's bedroom and touched the feet of each. Ishita and the children got up at the start and started hitting him with the pillow, not knowing it was Ashok. The stranger heard the noise and ran away. Raman listened to the noise and said, "Koma, hide inside the cupboard."

Komalika hid inside the cupboard. Raman comes out and sees the children beating Ashok.

Raman: Ashok, how are you here?

Ashok: See, there are four children here.

Raman: Here are three children.

Ashok raised Ishita's hand and said, "This is the fourth one."

Raman gets shocked seeing Ishita.

Edited by kavitha_r - 4 months ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ishita and kids dancing was cute.glad that they escaped from the cops.the kids are naughty.still so kind hearted and cute to take ishita to their house when she said that she has no home.ishita hiding under the cot and closing her eyes when raman was changing his dress was funny.the kids are smart enough to bring out ishita from raman's room and hide her.raman and kids scene was funny.loved the edits.will vishwanath be able to find ishita?

Edited by jasminerahul - 4 months ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear Kavita

Poor Raman πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Amazing update

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Fabulous updates... brilliantly written 

jasminerahul thumbnail

Raman wondering how sahir who was sleeping came out of the washroom was funny.kitchen scene was so funny.because of the newspaper raman  didnt even notice ishita.how the children tricked raman to believe that samar is having fever was funny.the dining room scene where the kids were taking raman's food and giving it to ishita and when raman wondered how his food disappeared they saying that his eyes have to be tested was funny.ashok's over confidence that he can manage the kids easily was funny.

Originally posted by: kavitha_r

Part 4

The next day, Sahir woke up in the morning. Raman entered Samar and Vidya's room. Ishita was sleeping next to them. He then sees the room and says, "What a mess you made to the room! How often should I tell you that after playing carrom, put it in its original place?"

Raman: Get up, children. It's time for you to get ready for school.

Raman then organizes the room and packs the children's bags.

Raman: When I was your age, I did everything and was organized. I always kept the room neat without being told. You guys haven't even written your name on the notebooks.

Ishita silently walked out of the room. Raman writes the names on children's notebooks.

Sahir comes out of the restroom.

Raman: You were sleeping in the bedroom, right? How are you in the bathroom?

Sahir: I already got up and was in the bathroom.

Raman wondered who the fourth person was in the children's bedroom.

Ishita is hiding behind the flower pot and gets scared. She says to herself, "Oh God! What should I do now? I have to move to another place."

Ishita quickly moved to another room and hid inside the kitchen cabinet.

Sahir quickly enters the kitchen, seeing Raman on the way to the kitchen. Raman picked up the newspaper and was about to read. He saw Sahir and asked, "What are you doing in the kitchen?"

Sahir: I've come to help.

Raman: Fine. Put the plates on the table. I'll prepare breakfast for all of you.

Raman took eggs from the fridge and asked, "Where are tea leaves?"

Sahir: It's inside the cabinet.

Raman opened the cabinet where Ishita was hiding. However, Raman doesn't see her as engrossed in reading the newspaper. Ishita gave him the tea leaves. Raman closes the cupboard. All of them go to the dining table. Ishita hid under the dining table and touched the legs of the children while they began to have breakfast. Samar picked up the sandwich and gave it to Ishita.

Raman: Where is my toast?

Samar: You just ate it. Have you forgotten?

Raman takes one egg from the plate. While he continues reading the newspaper, Samar takes the egg and gives it to Ishita to eat.

Raman looked at the plate and asked, "Where is the egg?"

Sahir: Just now, you ate it. I think you need to go to the doctor for a checkup.

All of them laugh.

Raman: I understand everything. Now get ready for school.

Samar: I have a fever. I can't go to school today.

Raman touched his neck and forehead and said, "Your body is cold."

Sahir: When he falls sick, his body becomes cold.

Raman: Fine, I will check it with a thermometer.

Raman goes to the room to get the thermometer.

Samar to Ishita: Uncle went inside. Come out now.

Ishita: Not now. Let him go to the office.

Raman comes to the room and checks Samar's temperature.

Meanwhile, Sahir and Vidya try to draw Raman's attention.

Sahir: Why did you eat the amulet and the toast from my plate?

Vidya: So what? I am your sister. I can eat.

Samar and Vidya fight.

Raman goes to them and says, "Stop fighting."

Samar then puts the thermometer into the hot milk and puts it in his mouth.

Raman saw the thermometer, touched Samar's forehead, and said, "Oh, he's sick. You both get ready for school after showing him to the doctor. I'll see you in the evening."

Raman leaves for work.

Ishita comes out of the table. All of them dance and rejoice.

Raman reached the factory. The staff greets him.

Ashok and Raman went into the cabin.

Ashok: There is a piece of good news. Yeshwant Rao placed an order for 100 garments. I implemented what I learned in Japan, which helped us receive the vast order. I organized everything using my knowledge and experience.

Raman: That's great.

Ashok: But there is an issue.

Raman: What's the issue?

Ashok: I spent Rs. 100,000 on setting up different cabinets, and now they are exhausted. We haven't received the clothes.

Raman: So we neither have funds nor have clothes.

Ashok: Right, you are brilliant.

Raman: And you are a fool. How can people do the work without funds and clothes?

Ashok: Fine, I will go to the factory.

Raman: No need to go there. The children are troublesome at home, and this is the problem here. Do one thing. Go to my place and take care of my three children.

Ashok: Not a big deal. I took care of the massive staff in Japan. So, taking care of children is not a big deal for me.

Raman: Enough of Japan. Get the food for my children.

Ashok to make life difficult for Raman in Star Plus' Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

The children take Ishita to Raman's room and say, "These are uncle's dresses. You can wear any one of them."

Ishita picked up the white pajamas and kurta and changed them inside the washroom. The doorbell rings at Bhalla House.

Samar opened the window and asked, "Who are you?"

Ashok: I'm Ashok. Your uncle told me to take care of you guys.

Samar opened the door.

jasminerahul thumbnail

Ashok mistaking ishita for the 4th child was so funny.I am surprised that vishwanath reached the right house in search of ishita. Ashok vishwanath conversation was funny.raman arguing with ashok regarding the no.of children was funny.poor ashok.the kids put the cupboard blame on ashok.the kids taunting raman whether the dress belongs to komolika was funny. All the ladies flirting with raman was funny.that stranger guy entering their house to eat food was so funny.komolika flirting with raman was funny.finally raman saw ishita.very interesting. Can't wait to see his reaction.loved the pics.but I wish you had put komolika raman pic in the last scene too.edits are really nice.

Edited by jasminerahul - 4 months ago
taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Part 1

Fabulous Update 

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Part 5

Fabulous Update 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 months ago

These kids are a handful. Their uncle is still learning how to cope up.