Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

YHM malayalam remake again coming

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

IshRa's wedding episodes were so simple and beautiful. Never gave new money vibes. I am not demeaning Ghum but the wedding of Savi and Rajat looks so extravagant. It doesn't look like a marriage of compromise or as if both hate each other.

IshRa's all the marriages were so simple yet it was so endearing and funny with Raman's dance, Ruhi's trophy, Entire Punjabi Prasadam 😭😂, small bachelor's party at Raman's home and all of them struggling to keep eyes open and managing saree, his office employees at wedding and Kashi Yatra fiasco. And with a grand ending of Honeys suite kaand. It was really a next door wedding vibes of two did cultures merging.

Honestly Ghum is doing all the arrangements in a big manner yet there's something missing in those episodes.

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

Seeing all those articles of Ghum on upcoming episodes, my mind can't help but go to IshRa's phase back then.

From the moment, they say yes to the marriage, and till their honeymoon suite nok jhok😆, everything was just so fabulous.

That feel that they're about to get married is just so 🥰

Sirf Ruhi ke liye talk in the coffee shop was well known, later Tandon ka call aate hain Raman ko, Ishita says phir jhoot bolna padega kya, then Raman was like ab toh jhoot thodi hainsmiley43 ,then Tandon says that his wife got a dream that you both are getting married again😄, then Ishita says, pakki subah subah hi aaya hongi😅.

Then next day, Ishita ko call aate hain from her hone wali patismiley43, then she was like kya hain yeh sab, as the call is from her would be husband,whom she never imagined to be one, 😅he asks her to meet at the court. Then the way they fight with each other, court wale like shadi huyi nahin, abhi se pati-patni ki jaisa jhagda😆

Then one scene where Raman texts Ishita to meet him, tells her that they should go shopping for the wedding. He tells he would pick hersmiley43, due to parking issue at the mall, but she denies.

Then at the shop, the way Raman and Ishita baat karte through ishara behind Shagun😂

Then at the morning pooja ceremony, Raman tells Ishita tum hi jo aa raha hain meri ghar shaadi karke, dekh leta hoon, for making him go through all the early morning rituals 😅

Then the wedding, my favorite was the thaali moment, Raman aur Ishita ki close ups dhikaate hain, Raman was indifferent, but that moment was so important for Ishita, the way KP-DT showed it in their faces, something I could never forget.

Ishra South Indian wedding was the best onscreen wedding..It had every type of emotion n dt kp made it more beautiful with their expressions..😍

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Mrs. Kaul is such a badass😆

Those few minutes where she roasts Shagun in the court, after Shagun's exemplary performance of being a bichari single mother before the judge🤣.

Mrs. Kaul asks first epic question to Shagun, "Aap kya kaam karti ho Shagun ji? "🤣.I was like Shagun aur kaam, she's a bloody freeloadersmiley36,then Shagun looks at Raman, then comes Mrs. Kaul's epic advice to Shagun, "Doosron ki pati ki taraf mat dekho Shagun ji" 🤣.

No one in YHM was ever given a chance to directly call out her infidelity, greed, though there are instances Raman mocks her, but those taunts never cross a certain line, maybe Cvs took care that women should not be called out indecently, but Cvs have no regrets when, at every given chance, Ishita was called 'baanjh',and that too came out more from Shagun than anyone else.

Also, they should've shown Shagun struggling with money for her own expenses after Ashok dumped her, it would have given out a clear message to women like Shagun.

Ladli Shagun should not suffer for her roj ki roti, every time, there would be a ready husband, rich boy friend, again a boy friend, then a fake husband, then a husband again, my God, kitna brain storming karte hain Cvs Shagun ko richie rich rakne ke liyesmiley19 Yeh hai Mohobatteinsmiley19

Khair chodo🤬

The epic scene among the court scenes was, Shagun taunting Mihir for supporting Ishita, " Bhai, bhai kehte hain Raman ko, now where is your loyalty ? ", What did makers smoke while giving such a line to Shagun🤣, that was so rich coming from Shagunsmiley36.

Coming back to Mrs. Kaul, she tells Ishita, that this is the most ajeeb sa case she has ever come across, she tells Ishita, " Naa aap apni husband ki character par ungli uthane deti ho, na aapki pati aap ki family ki koyi bura sun sakte ho", my fabulous IshRasmiley42

Ishita ki trust Raman par, aur Raman ki izzat Ishita par, brought out in such a unique way only because Adi was behind Amma's accident. We all think Ruhi brought IshRa closer, but Adi ke bina I can never see them where they are now.

Ruhi can make them hug, exchange gifts, make them do a couple dance, but it was always Adi who pushed them to the testing times, which made them introspect how far they can go for each other, and they did push all the limits for each other.

zohakhan7 thumbnail

Mrs. Kaul is such a badass😆

Those few minutes where she roasts Shagun in the court, after Shagun's exemplary performance of being a bichari single mother before the judge🤣.

Mrs. Kaul asks first epic question to Shagun, "Aap kya kaam karti ho Shagun ji? "🤣.I was like Shagun aur kaam, she's a bloody freeloadersmiley36,then Shagun looks at Raman, then comes Mrs. Kaul's epic advice to Shagun, "Doosron ki pati ki taraf mat dekho Shagun ji" 🤣.

No one in YHM was ever given a chance to directly call out her infidelity, greed, though there are instances Raman mocks her, but those taunts never cross a certain line, maybe Cvs took care that women should not be called out indecently, but Cvs have no regrets when, at every given chance, Ishita was called 'baanjh',and that too came out more from Shagun than anyone else.

Also, they should've shown Shagun struggling with money for her own expenses after Ashok dumped her, it would have given out a clear message to women like Shagun.

Ladli Shagun should not suffer for her roj ki roti, every time, there would be a ready husband, rich boy friend, again a boy friend, then a fake husband, then a husband again, my God, kitna brain storming karte hain Cvs Shagun ko richie rich rakne ke liyesmiley19 Yeh hai Mohobatteinsmiley19

Khair chodo🤬

The epic scene among the court scenes was, Shagun taunting Mihir for supporting Ishita, " Bhai, bhai kehte hain Raman ko, now where is your loyalty ? ", What did makers smoke while giving such a line to Shagun🤣, that was so rich coming from Shagunsmiley36.

Coming back to Mrs. Kaul, she tells Ishita, that this is the most ajeeb sa case she has ever come across, she tells Ishita, " Naa aap apni husband ki character par ungli uthane deti ho, na aapki pati aap ki family ki koyi bura sun sakte ho", my fabulous IshRasmiley42

Ishita ki trust Raman par, aur Raman ki izzat Ishita par, brought out in such a unique way only because Adi was behind Amma's accident. We all think Ruhi brought IshRa closer, but Adi ke bina I can never see them where they are now.

Ruhi can make them hug, exchange gifts, make them do a couple dance, but it was always Adi who pushed them to the testing times, which made them introspect how far they can go for each other, and they did push all the limits for each other.

Mrs Kaul was the only person who taunted Shagun n showed her reality otherwise it was forbidden to show that characterless woman her real place..😡

zohakhan7 thumbnail

The audacity these ganja fans has...smiley21

--QUEEN-- thumbnail

I forgot why Raman doesn't let anyone put colours on him during IshRa's first Holi. Reason is Ashgun, but I forgot what happened exactly. Somebody help pleasesmiley13

I can never forget that killer look Raman gives to Romi when he was about to put colour on Raman.😄

zohakhan7 thumbnail

I forgot why Raman doesn't let anyone put colours on him during IshRa's first Holi. Reason is Ashgun, but I forgot what happened exactly. Somebody help pleasesmiley13

I can never forget that killer look Raman gives to Romi when he was about to put colour on Raman.😄

Raman recalled how he was about to put color on Shagun when Ashok came n Shagun ran away leaving Raman n let Ashok put color on her face..

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Raman recalled how he was about to put color on Shagun when Ashok came n Shagun ran away leaving Raman n let Ashok put color on her face..

Did they copy this scene too?? Maybe they're waiting for Holi to arrive😂

I just saw that they copied the scene where Raman comes out of their room with Ishita's blouse tucked in his pants😂, and everyone including Ruhi burst out laughing at him🤣, but Raman throw daggers at Ishita🤣

Such a minute scene, not so relevant to the storyline, still they copied that scene even🤭

Can you tell me the episode number of this scene in YHM??

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

Did they copy this scene too?? Maybe they're waiting for Holi to arrive😂

I just saw that they copied the scene where Raman comes out of their room with Ishita's blouse tucked in his pants😂, and everyone including Ruhi burst out laughing at him🤣, but Raman throw daggers at Ishita🤣

Such a minute scene, not so relevant to the storyline, still they copied that scene even🤭

Can you tell me the episode number of this scene in YHM??

Lol they r just copy pasting whole yhm ditto without changing a bit with their stone face actors who r just reading lines from yhm script 🤣

It's actually YHM episode 63...The DNA track..