Posted: 3 years ago

Let me be honest, I was his greatest fan back in the 1980's and 90s, he was a top star back then. Then in 2000s after Gadar he made very bad movie choices and made his career fall apart. Last 10 years between 2010-2020 were the lowest point of his career, he hardly did movies in this decade.

So my question is, what is next for him? he is 62 or 63, still is fit, he can do a lot of roles. But the question is, what should he do? Should he fit in Amitabh shoes? and do many different types of characters roles?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Let the poor thing recover from covid first...

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

People expect all Superstars to go Amitabh way after they loose their stardom.

But fact is that Amitabh succeeded in character roles because he's a really good actor. He's one of the best of all time in the industry.

Most of the Superstars are not except few exceptions like Amitabh, Dilip Kumar and Sanjeev Kumar.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

he should host KBC or Bigg Boss  ðŸ˜†

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

How does Akshay address him?

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Isn't he is in politics as a MP...he should first give importance to the farmers and help them !

But regarding bollywood he would just be collaborating with his family on movies it seems - Apne 2 coming soon.

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

People expect all Superstars to go Amitabh way after they loose their stardom.

But fact is that Amitabh succeeded in character roles because he's a really good actor. He's one of the best of all time in the industry.

Most of the Superstars are not except few exceptions like Amitabh, Dilip Kumar and Sanjeev Kumar.

Ranbir Kapoor, Aamir Khan, Ajay Devgn and Dev Anand are the among those few exceptions as well. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

well, recently he tested positive for covid19 so how about he recovers from that lol? than we'll see his next plans 

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: heartbleed

Ranbir Kapoor, Aamir Khan, Ajay Devgn and Dev Anand are the among those few exceptions as well. 

No they are not. At least not in my opinion.

Maroonporsche thumbnail
  1. Hes grown senile I think smiley36