Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Atleast from what I saw yesterday, fair anipinchadu. He doesn't have a reason to support akhil because his friend Mehboob is in the opposite team.

But asale kopam Sohel ki, so ariyana ninna point out chesindi ani ee roju unfair untademo chudali. I am glad avinash raised his voice. Can't wait to see how it is dealt.

Sohel crying is funny!! Though I like him minus the anger, he should remember what all names he and the gang called abi during the robo task. If someone calls him an unfair sanchalak, he shouldn't crib according to me. Practice what your preach and karma hits back are apt for him.

Naaku fair anipichledu in both days and yes as what you said its karma biting all what his gang said to Abhi on that day this is nothing for which he started crying, more than that, I was angry about the thing that they were consoling him but no one went to poor Divi asala patinchukle not even that kullu AR

Glad Avi pointed about his biasedness , they were not doing fun even they were hardworking in the tasks

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeluguChokri

Sohel was so biased as sanchalak , good Avi pointed it

Just for few words Sohel started crying did anyone care for poor Divi who had to do such a horrible task, papam 😭

Ya, he couldn't take criticism at all. Look at how he shouts at ariyana always and abi and avinash during robo task

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Naaku fair anipichledu in both days and yes as what you said its karma biting all what his gang said to Abhi on that day this is nothing for which he started crying, more than that, I was angry about the thing that they were consoling him but no one went to poor Divi asala patinchukle not even that kullu AR

Glad Avi pointed about his biasedness , they were not doing fun even they were hardworking in the tasks

Day 2, I felt he was unfair. Specially with akhil.

Felt bad that divi stayed in the tub for so long and still couldn't complete the task. She should stop sticking to AR and make good friends with others in the house.

CholeKulche thumbnail

Ya, he couldn't take criticism at all. Look at how he shouts at ariyana always and abi and avinash during robo task

Ade kada , he behaves worse with these people and gets angry when same medicine is given to him
CholeKulche thumbnail

Felt bad that divi stayed in the tub for so long and still couldn't complete the task. She should stop sticking to AR and make good friends with others in the house.

Also in the divi task he just gave warning , not pointing towards divi because girl did good but yes sohel was not serious there as Sanchalak

Divi should really stay away from AR or atleast get that man out of the house,don't understand who is voting for him when he is not even telugu πŸ˜•

CholeKulche thumbnail

I think Sohel have some split personality , i mean at times he is so nice and other times just terrible !!!!!

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Also in the divi task he just gave warning , not pointing towards divi because girl did good but yes sohel was not serious there as Sanchalak

Divi should really stay away from AR or atleast get that man out of the house,don't understand who is voting for him when he is not even telugu πŸ˜•

Same people who are voting for monal😜

I still can't accept how Devi eliminated before AR, Mehaboob and Monal..🀐

ShanC thumbnail

Ade kada , he behaves worse with these people and gets angry when same medicine is given to him

Avnu robo task lo robo team nu matram kadu... Human teams methea arichadu...

Vadu padukunapudu enthuku Divi nu lopal pamparu ani

Malli Sujatha lopal vellal annapudu arichadu.

Eppudu braided Anni okka mattaki emo antha scene peduthunadu

ShanC thumbnail

I think Sohel have some split personality , i mean at times he is so nice and other times just terrible !!!!!

I thought the same. Okkasari manchi GA unthadu... Oklahoma sari irritate chestunnadu.

ShanC thumbnail

Kani Divi enthuku inka a triangle lo evar daggara mistake ani Malli Malli okkarokkar daggara discuss chestuntho nakku artham kaledu...

Kani papam ninna ah task baga kastapadinthi.