Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: TeluguChokri

How to you feel about yesterday's episode ???

I loved the part which Abhi gave back to Monal..

Nomination part- found many reasons are very silly.. especially our own irritater Akhil reasonsπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Edited by ShanC - 4 years ago
ShanC thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Noel and lasya has a good vote bank. Kumar sai still seems to get sympathy votes, specially after the argument with Sohel yesterday. It's very difficult to say, but based on the unofficial polls it is monal who is getting least no. of votes.

Having said that, already the female ratio in the house is less. They need glamour so won't eliminate monal even if abi and akhil decide to give a break to the triangle. It's very difficult to analyze who will be eliminated.

If they genuinely go by voting it should be monal. If they want to eliminate someone based on the content, it could be divi or kumar sai.

Yes I agree.. seems very difficult to predict this time..

As u said they won't send monal for now. May be Kumar said as boys ratio is high in the house.

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i have a feeling Ariyana also have chances but I don't want her to go 😭 nor Harika πŸ’”

Depends on this week's task and performance may be. It's very difficult to say

sweetzzz thumbnail

How to you feel about yesterday's episode ???

Loved abi's clarity and the way he confronted monal. And the little birthday celebration, so sweet of ariyana. She was hyperactive πŸ˜‚

Liked Sohel trying to control his anger just to keep up with the promise, but controlling anger doesn't only mean not shouting. His anger is visible on his face. But then ariyana really was irritating, repeating the same thing on and on.

Nominations I found are interesting this week.

Ariyana - Mehboob and Monal.. may be she has some issues with monal. She nominated last week also. Mehboob because she had a fight with Sohel

Divi - I found her genuinely honest in nominations

Noel - is interesting. Divi because she nominated him and abi, I think they all know who has the highest fanbase atleast by the time swathi came in. He thinks that the last week saving order is based on the no. of votes. Sohel and akhil had argument with abi so they got more votes anukuntunnademo. If I am right, he will go against abi this week. In bb, if you stand opposite to a popular contestant, people who are anti-abi will support you. That's what is happening outside also. He analysed this last year with rahul. This is just my thought process, which may be wrong

Harika - ariyana reason is genuine.i thought she'll nominate ariyana the moment she said harika pettesi untundi stars ani, ks was a soft target. She is fixing issues with others in the house, and doesnt want to go against others for now

Abi - as expected akhil and Mehboob. No doubts. I thought he will nominate AR instead of Mehboob, but may be they are all scared of AR's galis for nominating

Lasya - it was expected too

Mehboob - chose a safer option. He nominated people who he think are weaker if he goes into nominations

Sohel - nominated both the guys he had fight with that morning

AR and avinash - safe play.

Monal - nominate whoever nominates me and cry anthe

Akhil - how dare ariyana nominate monal, so nominate her. And abi is obvious choice. Come whatmay, nominate him but dude, atleast come up with some good reason

KS - again nominate whoever nominates me

Sohel's special power, I guessed it the moment bb hotel task was given looking at the teams. They did it just to safe Mehboob. Because people are waiting for him to come into nominations and eliminate him. But Sohel should understand that Mehboob is only spoiling his game.

Elimination - if the show wants to be fair, they'll eliminate monal based on votes. If they want to maintain gender consistency, they'll eliminate ks or may be noel(unless he gives good content).

Your thoughts ?

sweetzzz thumbnail

Cheppanu kada abi lost confidence ani? He is just like me!! I am glad I could read him.πŸ˜‰

Well done harika and lasya

Kumar sai asalu normal ga ledu, task ante 200% pedathadu

CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Loved abi's clarity and the way he confronted monal. And the little birthday celebration, so sweet of ariyana. She was hyperactive πŸ˜‚

Liked Sohel trying to control his anger just to keep up with the promise, but controlling anger doesn't only mean not shouting. His anger is visible on his face. But then ariyana really was irritating, repeating the same thing on and on.

Nominations I found are interesting this week.

Ariyana - Mehboob and Monal.. may be she has some issues with monal. She nominated last week also. Mehboob because she had a fight with Sohel

Divi - I found her genuinely honest in nominations

Noel - is interesting. Divi because she nominated him and abi, I think they all know who has the highest fanbase atleast by the time swathi came in. He thinks that the last week saving order is based on the no. of votes. Sohel and akhil had argument with abi so they got more votes anukuntunnademo. If I am right, he will go against abi this week. In bb, if you stand opposite to a popular contestant, people who are anti-abi will support you. That's what is happening outside also. He analysed this last year with rahul. This is just my thought process, which may be wrong

Harika - ariyana reason is genuine.i thought she'll nominate ariyana the moment she said harika pettesi untundi stars ani, ks was a soft target. She is fixing issues with others in the house, and doesnt want to go against others for now

Abi - as expected akhil and Mehboob. No doubts. I thought he will nominate AR instead of Mehboob, but may be they are all scared of AR's galis for nominating

Lasya - it was expected too

Mehboob - chose a safer option. He nominated people who he think are weaker if he goes into nominations

Sohel - nominated both the guys he had fight with that morning

AR and avinash - safe play.

Monal - nominate whoever nominates me and cry anthe

Akhil - how dare ariyana nominate monal, so nominate her. And abi is obvious choice. Come whatmay, nominate him but dude, atleast come up with some good reason

KS - again nominate whoever nominates me

Sohel's special power, I guessed it the moment bb hotel task was given looking at the teams. They did it just to safe Mehboob. Because people are waiting for him to come into nominations and eliminate him. But Sohel should understand that Mehboob is only spoiling his game.

Elimination - if the show wants to be fair, they'll eliminate monal based on votes. If they want to maintain gender consistency, they'll eliminate ks or may be noel(unless he gives good content).

Your thoughts ?

Your analysis are just apt

Ariyana is always hyperactive though I felt she overdid during that issue with Sohel

I think yes Noel is playing smartly he is even captain I think for next week, slow ga veltunadu kaani smart ga

Ya even I felt Harika Ari ne nominate chestuundi ani hotel task tarvata jargina visham medha though I am glad till now ki emi serious kadu in both girls

Abhi I wish AR ni nominate chesunte bagundu, malli week anta barinchli

Migitana same I have same views like you too

Eliminations naaku lasya ki chances undemo anipindundi even though by genuine fan base it should be Monal !!

CholeKulche thumbnail

Cheppanu kada abi lost confidence ani? He is just like me!! I am glad I could read him.πŸ˜‰

avunu weekends wala emo

All my respect to Harika, Lasya , KS they did the task well !!

What's your views on Sohel as Sanchalak ?

ShanC thumbnail

Avnu abi emo adalani adinatu unthi..

ShanC thumbnail

avunu weekends wala emo

All my respect to Harika, Lasya , KS they did the task well !!

What's your views on Sohel as Sanchalak ?

Sohel favours Akil...

He has not accepted even once ariyana is winner when both akil and ariyana rang the bell..

CholeKulche thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

Sohel favours Akil...

He has not accepted even once ariyana is winner when both akil and ariyana rang the bell..

Damn same even I had same thing in my mind yesterday !!