Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Finished watching the episode....

Nowadays I literally get irritated to see Akhil face same goes to monal as well.

As expected sohel saved mehaboob..but this should have been done before nomination. If so AR and Avinash also should have been in nomination.

Today I felt Avinash playing safe game even in nomination.

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Most people might not agree but noel is playing a very serious game atleast when it comes to nominations. He never repeats a nomination. First captain appudu he nominated lasya. Last week it was Sohel and AR. This week it is abi and divi. It looks like he is trying a trial and error and want to understand the audience pulse.

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

Finished watching the episode....

Nowadays I literally get irritated to see Akhil face same goes to monal as well.

As expected sohel saved mehaboob..but this should have been done before nomination. If so AR and Avinash also should have been in nomination.

Today I felt Avinash playing safe game even in nomination.

Same here. Even I felt avinash and AR played safe in nominations. Hate to say but harika's reason to nominate ks is not expected from her. She chose a soft target. Or she must have some other reason which she is not comfortable to share during nominations.

ShanC thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Same here. Even I felt avinash and AR played safe in nominations. Hate to say but harika's reason to nominate ks is not expected from her. She chose a soft target. Or she must have some other reason which she is not comfortable to share during nominations.

Yes harika gave a very silly reason to nominate Kumarsai...

Harika looks sooo down last two days..don't know why .

ShanC thumbnail

Based on nomination list.. it will be Kumarsai or Noel or Lasya to go out this week...

Anyway they will save Monal and Akhil even they are not getting vote.

Edited by ShanC - 4 years ago
sweetzzz thumbnail

Yes harika gave a very silly reason to nominate Kumarsai...

Harika looks sooo down last two days..don't know why .

Ya, she looks down. May be she is saving her energy for the task.

sweetzzz thumbnail

Based on nomination list.. it will be Kumarsai or Noel or Lasya to go out this week...

Anyway they will save Monal and Akhil even they are not getting vote.

Noel and lasya has a good vote bank. Kumar sai still seems to get sympathy votes, specially after the argument with Sohel yesterday. It's very difficult to say, but based on the unofficial polls it is monal who is getting least no. of votes.

Having said that, already the female ratio in the house is less. They need glamour so won't eliminate monal even if abi and akhil decide to give a break to the triangle. It's very difficult to analyze who will be eliminated.

If they genuinely go by voting it should be monal. If they want to eliminate someone based on the content, it could be divi or kumar sai.

CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Noel and lasya has a good vote bank. Kumar sai still seems to get sympathy votes, specially after the argument with Sohel yesterday. It's very difficult to say, but based on the unofficial polls it is monal who is getting least no. of votes.

Having said that, already the female ratio in the house is less. They need glamour so won't eliminate monal even if abi and akhil decide to give a break to the triangle. It's very difficult to analyze who will be eliminated.

If they genuinely go by voting it should be monal. If they want to eliminate someone based on the content, it could be divi or kumar sai.

i have a feeling Ariyana also have chances but I don't want her to go 😭 nor Harika 💔
CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

How to you feel about yesterday's episode ???

ShanC thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeluguChokri

i have a feeling Ariyana also have chances but I don't want her to go 😭 nor Harika 💔

Noooo I want both should be in the inside the house... They both only can give equal fight to the boys gang...