Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

I know hate is a very strong word, but akhil is just making me hate him more.

Off the topic, did you guys see Sohel's arjun reddy promo? Naku assalu navvu aagatledu ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Kumar sai punch ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ha...it was so funny with Arjun Reddy BGm๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Sohel and ariyana are rare combination...

Now Kumar sai also giving back equally to sohel...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sahisri

Hii...do u remember me?

Hey yes I remember you. We used to have conflicting views regarding Rashmi for BB 13 Discussion forum. ๐Ÿ˜†

*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeluguChokri

Akshita ๐Ÿค—

Okay so as show started with 14 contestants. Abhi is a IT engineer and also did couple of telugu movies of which one movie Life is beautiful his debut is popular. Akhil is a tv actor.They had good rapport but thanks to Monal and her double games they drifted apart.Abhi got to about her and is staying away from her,Akhil is stupid who was trusting her till now and was ruining his game.Abhi can have bit attitude but the guy is calm and plays mind games made quite tasks win esp see Robo-Human task.Abhi have to mix with more contestants and he is sure shot finalist.He is currently having biggest fanbase out of all.Monal is also film actress who did Tamil,Telugu and Gujarati movies.She only does crying and her double games with the guys ๐Ÿคฃ.Harika is a youtuber,at intially she was not visible but girl is very sensible and has good bonding with many housemates.She is very understanding and also play the tasks well esp see the last task BB hotel task thanks to her Guest team won it. Ariyana and Sohel were in the secret room for couple of days.They got tasks and it made other of housemates wary of them due to their behavior,but now they are also going good only issues with them is Sohel has anger issues he takes of it then the guy will far, Ariyana can be irritating at times but she is no filters and explains her points like Harika very well .Gangavva was the oldest contestant who had not much contribution expect in the Robo-Human Task,she left the show on saturday due to her health issues. Amma Rajeshekar and Mehboob are other irritating and very egoistic people.They don't do nothing expect shouting when things don't go well or crying for sympathy. Avinash is the most entertaining contesant.He just have to come more frontfoot and have to mix up more with other than Ariyana and he is seeming like another finalist.Divi is another good one thought sometimes I don't like her.She just have to stay away from Amma Rajeshekar.

Lasya and Noel were quite visible in starting but they are playing safe games .Though they are good and have good fanbase they both are hosts and very popular in telugu audience.

Watch the tasks esp from Robo-Human tasks you will like it.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hey Akshita๐Ÿค—

Thanks for the details of BB so far. So much has happened and I think i just need to watch now to understand the game plan of contestants.

I will definitely watch Robo human task, can you tell.me which Episode was that?๐Ÿ˜€

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I just hope harika get saved this week

She will be safe. There is monal and Kumar sai who has a lesser fan base. Moreover abi fans will split 70/30 or 80/20 during the last 2 days

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Hey Akshita๐Ÿค—

Thanks for the details of BB so far. So much has happened and I think i just need to watch now to understand the game plan of contestants.

I will definitely watch Robo human task, can you tell.me which Episode was that?๐Ÿ˜€

Hey, it started in episode 17, and the game plan execution was in epi 18

*Dev.* thumbnail

Hey, it started in episode 17, and the game plan execution was in epi 18

Hey, Thanks for the information. I'm sure that's an interesting task๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Sushma_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey yes I remember you. We used to have conflicting views regarding Rashmi for BB 13 Discussion forum. ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeahh๐Ÿ˜‚ u can understand telugu?

sweetzzz thumbnail

Hey, Thanks for the information. I'm sure that's an interesting task๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

I hope you enjoy it. But don't keep your expectations as high as hindi bb. Telugu bb is just picking up the momentum

*Dev.* thumbnail

I hope you enjoy it. But don't keep your expectations as high as hindi bb. Telugu bb is just picking up the momentum

Haha thanks for the extra tip. Sure, I'm not expecting anything. ๐Ÿ˜†

*Dev.* thumbnail

Yeahh๐Ÿ˜‚ u can understand telugu?

Hahahahh๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah not a pro at it or much though, but I have a strong Telugu connection โ™ฅ๏ธ..