Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sushma_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: TeluguChokri

My Dad was telling me that he saw a interview of Akhil's Parents and they want to get him married as soon as he comes out of them house 🤣, they also hate and irritated with Monal drama .Maneke chiraku anipistundi ante valuku ela untadi undo papam😆

🤣🤣

Word Count: 0

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think today's nominations will also be fire like last week but anyone thinks this will become monotonous if continuous , I want sacrifice task like in B11 one to give away any personal thing of your to save one person from nominations.

Ya, it became monotonous. I want confession room nominations. Appudu andaru open avtharu.

Sacrifice nominations will happen just before family week usually. Daniki inka time undi

sweetzzz thumbnail

My Dad was telling me that he saw a interview of Akhil's Parents and they want to get him married as soon as he comes out of them house 🤣, they also hate and irritated with Monal drama .Maneke chiraku anipistundi ante valuku ela untadi undo papam😆

It seems his relatives are calling his dad and asking him if they are getting a Gujarati DIL 🤣

sweetzzz thumbnail

Another thing I didn't like about akhil is - first week lo he said no one feeds me at home Naku aa pain telusu ani. Isn't it an insult to his mother?

Confession room lo valla father ekkuva time spend cheyyaledu eyanatho, he is always busy ani cheppadu. It's very wrong. Father ni ala portray chesthara national tv lo

Meru nalo ee angle eppudu chudaledu annadu, and nenu intlo ela unnano alage unnanu annadu. Two conflicting statements. He is fake fake fake anthe

Sushma_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Another thing I didn't like about akhil is - first week lo he said no one feeds me at home Naku aa pain telusu ani. Isn't it an insult to his mother?

Confession room lo valla father ekkuva time spend cheyyaledu eyanatho, he is always busy ani cheppadu. It's very wrong. Father ni ala portray chesthara national tv lo

Meru nalo ee angle eppudu chudaledu annadu, and nenu intlo ela unnano alage unnanu annadu. Two conflicting statements. He is fake fake fake anthe

His agenda is only sympathy..

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

His agenda is only sympathy..

Why will he get sympathy if he shows his family in bad light? Vade idiot avthadu. I am surprised no one spoke about it in twitter. Adi chala wrong anipinchindi naku

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Why will he get sympathy if he shows his family in bad light? Vade idiot avthadu. I am surprised no one spoke about it in twitter. Adi chala wrong anipinchindi naku

Inka vaduki enthuku support ani artham kaledu

ShanC thumbnail

In promo, abhi ni nominate chesi.. proper judging ledu ani reason estunadu Akhil...

Aithea Akil task lo concerntation petakunda abhi meedu concentration Petti first padipoyara???

Konjam Aina brain untea sohel and mehaboob should raise question against Akil now.. aithea Sohel gelavadam thappu antunna va ani???

Friend antunadu kani Vadi gelavadam lo Kuda intha jeolosy ya???

Most Selfish, cunning person.

ShanC thumbnail

As per promo looks like mehboob is nominated by a lot of people so Sohel must have saved him

I am interested to see who and why noel, harika and abi will nominate

Noel nominated abi as per precap

Abi nominated akhil and monal it seems

Read somewhere that harika nominated abi 🙄

Ento e special power.. nomination munthea chepochu Kada evaro okkarini save cheskomani.. Ella antharu nominate chesi tharavatha save chestea.. okka vote waste eh Kada house mate ki. Munthea save chesuntea. Amma nomination ki vochinteavadu..🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Hey whats your name?😬😬

No, I have to watch from episode 1.... Can you give me brief of what happened until now 🤗😎

Akshita 🤗

Okay so as show started with 14 contestants. Abhi is a IT engineer and also did couple of telugu movies of which one movie Life is beautiful his debut is popular. Akhil is a tv actor.They had good rapport but thanks to Monal and her double games they drifted apart.Abhi got to about her and is staying away from her,Akhil is stupid who was trusting her till now and was ruining his game.Abhi can have bit attitude but the guy is calm and plays mind games made quite tasks win esp see Robo-Human task.Abhi have to mix with more contestants and he is sure shot finalist.He is currently having biggest fanbase out of all.Monal is also film actress who did Tamil,Telugu and Gujarati movies.She only does crying and her double games with the guys 🤣.Harika is a youtuber,at intially she was not visible but girl is very sensible and has good bonding with many housemates.She is very understanding and also play the tasks well esp see the last task BB hotel task thanks to her Guest team won it. Ariyana and Sohel were in the secret room for couple of days.They got tasks and it made other of housemates wary of them due to their behavior,but now they are also going good only issues with them is Sohel has anger issues he takes of it then the guy will far, Ariyana can be irritating at times but she is no filters and explains her points like Harika very well .Gangavva was the oldest contestant who had not much contribution expect in the Robo-Human Task,she left the show on saturday due to her health issues. Amma Rajeshekar and Mehboob are other irritating and very egoistic people.They don't do nothing expect shouting when things don't go well or crying for sympathy. Avinash is the most entertaining contesant.He just have to come more frontfoot and have to mix up more with other than Ariyana and he is seeming like another finalist.Divi is another good one thought sometimes I don't like her.She just have to stay away from Amma Rajeshekar.

Lasya and Noel were quite visible in starting but they are playing safe games .Though they are good and have good fanbase they both are hosts and very popular in telugu audience.

Watch the tasks esp from Robo-Human tasks you will like it.😃