Sushma_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I think Harika nominated kumar sai and monal

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

Face expressions ante face baledu antava anta....baga cheppindi harika plate thippaku ani

No bb14....colors channel is so cruel...Abhinav is hot n sorted...I saw Rubina IVs with KVG she is so chill type....these channel might use them for trp

Ya, Naku harika akkada chala nachindi.

Bully tried to poke Rubina also, but she is very composed.

sweetzzz thumbnail

Already discuss chesinave malli malli adigithe sorry anakunda discussion podiginchalaa...last week nominations lo clarify echadu education n orrey gurinchi....education thing bale twist chesadu akhil sympathy kosam....Nagarjuna script chaduvuthunnadu anthe..

Yaa, emanna ante manmadhudu ammayilani protect chesthadu, but hey gender equality ani tasks kuda pedathadu. Bb team is the biggest hypocrite

sweetzzz thumbnail

Yea. Akhil's reason to nominate abi.

Unseen lo gangavva vadiki cheppindi abi comeon comeon antune unnadu kada evaru support cheyyaledu ani enduku anukuntunnav ani, but sir ki ego hurt ayyindi physical task lo kuda fail ayyadu ani danni malli abi meda tosesthunnadu

sweetzzz thumbnail

I think Harika nominated kumar sai and monal

Ya, ks ni enduku nominate chesindo, ks enduku harika ni target chesado ardham kaledu.

Liked divi's reason to nominate noel. Aa pain ee pain ani fake anipisthunnadu ani. But she is still in the shell herself.

CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

My opinion on the current housemates -

Abi - my absolute favourite currently. Smart, intelligent, handsome. Andaru attitude antaru, but I connect with him a lot. I was an introvert like him, so I can understand every move of his. Education gurinchi matladadu ani 4 weeks ninchi prolong chesthunnaru. If he really spoke bad about uneducated people, he is wrong but tanu already akhil ki clarity ichadu, but ade topic continue chesthunte chirakosthundi. Edi emaina I am going to support him because I connect with him a lot at a personal level.

Akhil - over rated. Very camera conscious. Tries to control monal, Sohel and Mehboob. Over possessive about monal. Physical ga strong antunnaru, Naku ekkada ala anipinchaledu. He didn't win even a single task so far. Good performance ante only hitman task. May be he will do better if he stays away from monal.

AR - very negative person. Nenu chesthe correct vere vallu chesthe wrong. He is trying to act all cool like baba bhaskar but not even close to him. Kullu jokes, talent ni appreciate cheyyadu. Like akhil baga padathadu, but he stopped him midway.

Ariyana - intelligent girl, game baga aaduthundi. Knows exactly how to put her point. Devi vellina next week chala baga aadindi. Shouldn't try to force the relationship with avi. She is also camera conscious.

Avi - the best entertainer of the house. Avi lekapothe we can't imagine the season. He is very positive, may be should open up a little more and show his personality along with showing how good he is with his profession.

Divi - beautiful and sensible girl. Ekkado edo lacking anipisthundi. Very clear with her thoughts, should stay away from AR. Inka open avvali.

Harika - beautiful from inside. Andaritho friendly ga untundi. Honestly I didn't like her in the earlier days, but she grew on me gradually. Last week aithe she stole my heart by taking her stand against Abi.

KS - eeyana lo hidden talent undi. He has come prepared for the game anipisthundi. Sympathy try chesadu, tarvata Abi ki against ga velli akhil, Mehboob, Sohel ki close avvadaniki try chesadu. But it didn't work for him. Back to playing individually.

Lasya - I had more expectations from her honestly. Safe game aaduthundi.

Mehboob - chusthene navvosthundi. Over confident. Very good dancer though

Monal - beep beep beep I hate her. Ilanti ammayila valla chala mandiki women ante inthe anipisthundi. My 11 yr old said she speaks different versions with abi and akhil. What more proof about her double standards 😜

Noel - silent ga unte saripodu. Others are running in the game. Noel inka tortoise la aadatha ante kudaradu. He should pick up in the game. Chance vachindi last week, but peace maker la try chesthunnadu. May be he is unwell, but he should show his potential.

Sohel - I love his childlike smile, antics. Aggression pakkana pedithe he can give a tough fight to abi. Baboi aristhe aa neck meda nerves ela kanipinchayo, thegi padathayemo bhayamesindi.

Sujatha - ela aina eliminate avthundi, but I get so pissed off with her laugh

Please share your opinions guys

Wow Sweetz I loved your analysis on each contesant , you have given such amazing thoughts on everyone almost matching with me. My thoughts on each contesants you can find in initial pages I have given it 🤗❤️
CholeKulche thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Ya, ks ni enduku nominate chesindo, ks enduku harika ni target chesado ardham kaledu.

Liked divi's reason to nominate noel. Aa pain ee pain ani fake anipisthunnadu ani. But she is still in the shell herself.

Agree I think she should stay away from AR
CholeKulche thumbnail

I think today's nominations will also be fire like last week but anyone thinks this will become monotonous if continuous , I want sacrifice task like in B11 one to give away any personal thing of your to save one person from nominations.

CholeKulche thumbnail

My Dad was telling me that he saw a interview of Akhil's Parents and they want to get him married as soon as he comes out of them house 🤣, they also hate and irritated with Monal drama .Maneke chiraku anipistundi ante valuku ela untadi undo papam😆

CholeKulche thumbnail

Harika and Ariyana designer for few clothes are same

Avuna I loved Harika's saree yesterday, it was so elegant and color was ❤️

Ariyana vi dresses every weekend its disappointing her weekdays casuals are far better😭

Edited by TeluguChokri - 4 years ago