Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IFrozenl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

My opinion on the current housemates -

Abi - my absolute favourite currently. Smart, intelligent, handsome. Andaru attitude antaru, but I connect with him a lot. I was an introvert like him, so I can understand every move of his. Education gurinchi matladadu ani 4 weeks ninchi prolong chesthunnaru. If he really spoke bad about uneducated people, he is wrong but tanu already akhil ki clarity ichadu, but ade topic continue chesthunte chirakosthundi. Edi emaina I am going to support him because I connect with him a lot at a personal level.

Akhil - over rated. Very camera conscious. Tries to control monal, Sohel and Mehboob. Over possessive about monal. Physical ga strong antunnaru, Naku ekkada ala anipinchaledu. He didn't win even a single task so far. Good performance ante only hitman task. May be he will do better if he stays away from monal.

AR - very negative person. Nenu chesthe correct vere vallu chesthe wrong. He is trying to act all cool like baba bhaskar but not even close to him. Kullu jokes, talent ni appreciate cheyyadu. Like akhil baga padathadu, but he stopped him midway.

Ariyana - intelligent girl, game baga aaduthundi. Knows exactly how to put her point. Devi vellina next week chala baga aadindi. Shouldn't try to force the relationship with avi. She is also camera conscious.

Avi - the best entertainer of the house. Avi lekapothe we can't imagine the season. He is very positive, may be should open up a little more and show his personality along with showing how good he is with his profession.

Divi - beautiful and sensible girl. Ekkado edo lacking anipisthundi. Very clear with her thoughts, should stay away from AR. Inka open avvali.

Harika - beautiful from inside. Andaritho friendly ga untundi. Honestly I didn't like her in the earlier days, but she grew on me gradually. Last week aithe she stole my heart by taking her stand against Abi.

KS - eeyana lo hidden talent undi. He has come prepared for the game anipisthundi. Sympathy try chesadu, tarvata Abi ki against ga velli akhil, Mehboob, Sohel ki close avvadaniki try chesadu. But it didn't work for him. Back to playing individually.

Lasya - I had more expectations from her honestly. Safe game aaduthundi.

Mehboob - chusthene navvosthundi. Over confident. Very good dancer though

Monal - beep beep beep I hate her. Ilanti ammayila valla chala mandiki women ante inthe anipisthundi. My 11 yr old said she speaks different versions with abi and akhil. What more proof about her double standards ๐Ÿ˜œ

Noel - silent ga unte saripodu. Others are running in the game. Noel inka tortoise la aadatha ante kudaradu. He should pick up in the game. Chance vachindi last week, but peace maker la try chesthunnadu. May be he is unwell, but he should show his potential.

Sohel - I love his childlike smile, antics. Aggression pakkana pedithe he can give a tough fight to abi. Baboi aristhe aa neck meda nerves ela kanipinchayo, thegi padathayemo bhayamesindi.

Sujatha - ela aina eliminate avthundi, but I get so pissed off with her laugh

Please share your opinions guys

You're on point about all of them.

So far I've liked Harika, Abi, Divi, Ariyana, Sohel and Avinash

They are more likable to me, and I personally feel they are playing really good.

Avinash is for sure top 2 , he can win the game too if the others don't catch up to him.

I see Abhi in finals too, he's smart and his clarity with himself is the biggest plus point for him.

Divi needs to buck up she's is kind of lost in the game at the moment.

Sohel he's good far , he's got anger issues he needs to let go of that and also needs to stay away from that mehboob ๐Ÿ˜’ otherwise he's good too.

Harika, I initially took time to understand her, but now that I do I really like her the most <3 She is herself I like that. She needs to start playing in the front foot and make a strong way in otherwise people in the house would take her lite.

Ariyana she is honest about her views and says things the way it is, that is really good about her.

Neutral with Noel and Lasaya

Noel from playing in the front foot in the beginning I see him nowhere now. He needs to buck up and stop pleasing everyone that's not gonna work.

Lasaya also needs to have a point about everyone now. She can't be sweet all the time.

Dislike AR , Monal and Akhil

AR coz he acts innocent but is not, selfish,arrogant and mannerless overall I dislike him the most along with mehboob๐Ÿ˜’

Monal, less said better.

Akhil, he thinks he's a smart but is not. So stupid. He's arrogant and over confident about himself.

Edited by IFrozenl - 4 years ago
Sushma_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TeluguChokri

Abhi's birthday kada hope emiyana special unte โค๏ธ

Same here , Harika gets too much flak , also Ariyana even though I want to kill her designer such tacky dresses they give. But Monal gets away with everything.

Till date I did not see Nag scolding her for her double games !!

Harika and Ariyana designer for few clothes are same

Sushma_00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

My opinion on the current housemates -

Please share your opinions guys

Hello ๐Ÿค—,

Generally i wont watch Bb from day 1, started from kalyani elimination day before that saw promos.I used to like both abhi n akhil but the triangle promos didnt connected to me n devi was my fav but started liking Harika day by day...Later Abhi too....

Harika: No unnecessary fights, no unnecessary drama, gives best in tasks, dont talk about others. Apart from Abhi, i like her bond with Sohel,Noel,lasya nd divi...negative is she needs to stop sulking then she looks more strong

Abhi:Smart ,Cool,No drama,Tells everything on face..He have clarity if thoughts

Noel,lasya:Ok

Sohel: His anger is intolerable. Apart from his anger issues he is good person.

Mehaboob: fake

Amma: The way he disrespect Ariyana or Sujatha...he should be thrown out before Sujatha

Monal: She acts like innocent. Except love angle her contribution is nothing

Akhil: Sohel is better than him....Akhil got hype only bcoz of this triangle....He main focus is sympathy angle....twists situation to get sympathy...camera conscious

Ariyana: At first felt bad for her but she is over enthusiastic and irritating

Avinash: jabardast show is not my taste but i liked his stand during last nominations when monal said he is playing safe. He should be like that atleast sometimes else he looks like only comdeian.

Divi: straight forward..She mostly concentrates triangle issues...She should concentrate more on her issues.

Kumar Sai: I dont see him anywhere except biggboss anouncements time

Edited by sahisri - 4 years ago
Sushma_00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

Waiting for tomorrow episode...

Hope abi won't come in nomination saying the same reason that task stopped by him..

I don't want Abi, ariyana and Harika in nominations this time...

Anyway next week elimination will be AR or mehaboob or lasya for sure.

Except Sohel,Amma,Avinash remaining all in nominations

Sushma_00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Hey whats your name?๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

No, I have to watch from episode 1.... Can you give me brief of what happened until now ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Ž

Hii...do u remember me?

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

Except Sohel,Amma,Avinash remaining all in nominations

Amma not in nominations ah๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Sushma_00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

Amma not in nominations ah๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Noel also not there

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IFrozenl

You're on point about all of them.

So far I've liked Harika, Abi, Divi, Ariyana, Sohel and Avinash

They are more likable to me, and I personally feel they are playing really good.

Avinash is for sure top 2 , he can win the game too if the others don't catch up to him.

I see Abhi in finals too, he's smart and his clarity with himself is the biggest plus point for him.

Divi needs to buck up she's is kind of lost in the game at the moment.

Sohel he's good far , he's got anger issues he needs to let go of that and also needs to stay away from that mehboob ๐Ÿ˜’ otherwise he's good too.

Harika, I initially took time to understand her, but now that I do I really like her the most <3 She is herself I like that. She needs to start playing in the front foot and make a strong way in otherwise people in the house would take her lite.

Ariyana she is honest about her views and says things the way it is, that is really good about her.

Neutral with Noel and Lasaya

Noel from playing in the front foot in the beginning I see him nowhere now. He needs to buck up and stop pleasing everyone that's not gonna work.

Lasaya also needs to have a point about everyone now. She can't be sweet all the time.

Dislike AR , Monal and Akhil

AR coz he acts innocent but is not, selfish,arrogant and mannerless overall I dislike him the most along with mehboob๐Ÿ˜’

Monal, less said better.

Akhil, he thinks he's a smart but is not. So stupid. He's arrogant and over confident about himself.

Hey, very similar thoughts ๐Ÿ™‚

I don't think avinash will win. He is a wild card which takes him to a backseat in the winning race. May be top3.

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

Hello ๐Ÿค—,

Generally i wont watch Bb from day 1, started from kalyani elimination day before that saw promos.I used to like both abhi n akhil but the triangle promos didnt connected to me n devi was my fav but started liking Harika day by day...Later Abhi too....

Harika: No unnecessary fights, no unnecessary drama, gives best in tasks, dont talk about others. Apart from Abhi, i like her bond with Sohel,Noel,lasya nd divi...negative is she needs to stop sulking then she looks more strong

Abhi:Smart ,Cool,No drama,Tells everything on face..He have clarity if thoughts

Noel,lasya:Ok

Sohel: His anger is intolerable. Apart from his anger issues he is good person.

Mehaboob: fake

Amma: The way he disrespect Ariyana or Sujatha...he should be thrown out before Sujatha

Monal: She acts like innocent. Except love angle her contribution is nothing

Akhil: Sohel is better than him....Akhil got hype only bcoz of this triangle....He main focus is sympathy angle....twists situation to get sympathy...camera conscious

Ariyana: At first felt bad for her but she is over enthusiastic and irritating

Avinash: jabardast show is not my taste but i liked his stand during last nominations when monal said he is playing safe. He should be like that atleast sometimes else he looks like only comdeian.

Divi: straight forward..She mostly concentrates triangle issues...She should concentrate more on her issues.

Kumar Sai: I dont see him anywhere except biggboss anouncements time

Hellosss๐Ÿค— how are you?

Good one. I think most people have similar choice.

Wonder how and why akhil has so much following ๐Ÿคฎ

sweetzzz thumbnail

Monal's dressing in the sunday episode is the topic of twitter ๐Ÿ˜•