Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: TeluguChokri

Agree its all these four - Suji, AR , Mehboob, Monal should go but I have a feeling that Noel and Lasya would before them due to less screen space and less contribution 😒

Ha avnu.. Noel Kuda konni roju untado emo kani lasya will go soon ani anipistunthi.

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

My opinion on the current housemates -

Abi - my absolute favourite currently. Smart, intelligent, handsome. Andaru attitude antaru, but I connect with him a lot. I was an introvert like him, so I can understand every move of his. Education gurinchi matladadu ani 4 weeks ninchi prolong chesthunnaru. If he really spoke bad about uneducated people, he is wrong but tanu already akhil ki clarity ichadu, but ade topic continue chesthunte chirakosthundi. Edi emaina I am going to support him because I connect with him a lot at a personal level.

Akhil - over rated. Very camera conscious. Tries to control monal, Sohel and Mehboob. Over possessive about monal. Physical ga strong antunnaru, Naku ekkada ala anipinchaledu. He didn't win even a single task so far. Good performance ante only hitman task. May be he will do better if he stays away from monal.

AR - very negative person. Nenu chesthe correct vere vallu chesthe wrong. He is trying to act all cool like baba bhaskar but not even close to him. Kullu jokes, talent ni appreciate cheyyadu. Like akhil baga padathadu, but he stopped him midway.

Ariyana - intelligent girl, game baga aaduthundi. Knows exactly how to put her point. Devi vellina next week chala baga aadindi. Shouldn't try to force the relationship with avi. She is also camera conscious.

Avi - the best entertainer of the house. Avi lekapothe we can't imagine the season. He is very positive, may be should open up a little more and show his personality along with showing how good he is with his profession.

Divi - beautiful and sensible girl. Ekkado edo lacking anipisthundi. Very clear with her thoughts, should stay away from AR. Inka open avvali.

Harika - beautiful from inside. Andaritho friendly ga untundi. Honestly I didn't like her in the earlier days, but she grew on me gradually. Last week aithe she stole my heart by taking her stand against Abi.

KS - eeyana lo hidden talent undi. He has come prepared for the game anipisthundi. Sympathy try chesadu, tarvata Abi ki against ga velli akhil, Mehboob, Sohel ki close avvadaniki try chesadu. But it didn't work for him. Back to playing individually.

Lasya - I had more expectations from her honestly. Safe game aaduthundi.

Mehboob - chusthene navvosthundi. Over confident. Very good dancer though

Monal - beep beep beep I hate her. Ilanti ammayila valla chala mandiki women ante inthe anipisthundi. My 11 yr old said she speaks different versions with abi and akhil. What more proof about her double standards 😜

Noel - silent ga unte saripodu. Others are running in the game. Noel inka tortoise la aadatha ante kudaradu. He should pick up in the game. Chance vachindi last week, but peace maker la try chesthunnadu. May be he is unwell, but he should show his potential.

Sohel - I love his childlike smile, antics. Aggression pakkana pedithe he can give a tough fight to abi. Baboi aristhe aa neck meda nerves ela kanipinchayo, thegi padathayemo bhayamesindi.

Sujatha - ela aina eliminate avthundi, but I get so pissed off with her laugh

Please share your opinions guys

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

Suja velthea ok.. fake smile and Bittu Gola chudalekapotunna...

AR - cunning, double gamer in the house.. vadu velipotea manchithi...

Mehaboob nomination lo ledu..kani Vadi eliminate avali.. e week nomination ravadam Kuda kastam.. okkavela sohel ki special power echi evaraina save cheyamantea kachitanga mehaboob ni save chestadu.. athi lekapotea confirm vadu nomination lo vastadu..

Mehboob nomination lo vachina Sohel fans votes vasthayi. So he is safe for next week.

ShanC thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

My opinion on the current housemates -

Abi - my absolute favourite currently. Smart, intelligent, handsome. Andaru attitude antaru, but I connect with him a lot. I was an introvert like him, so I can understand every move of his. Education gurinchi matladadu ani 4 weeks ninchi prolong chesthunnaru. If he really spoke bad about uneducated people, he is wrong but tanu already akhil ki clarity ichadu, but ade topic continue chesthunte chirakosthundi. Edi emaina I am going to support him because I connect with him a lot at a personal level.

Akhil - over rated. Very camera conscious. Tries to control monal, Sohel and Mehboob. Over possessive about monal. Physical ga strong antunnaru, Naku ekkada ala anipinchaledu. He didn't win even a single task so far. Good performance ante only hitman task. May be he will do better if he stays away from monal.

AR - very negative person. Nenu chesthe correct vere vallu chesthe wrong. He is trying to act all cool like baba bhaskar but not even close to him. Kullu jokes, talent ni appreciate cheyyadu. Like akhil baga padathadu, but he stopped him midway.

Ariyana - intelligent girl, game baga aaduthundi. Knows exactly how to put her point. Devi vellina next week chala baga aadindi. Shouldn't try to force the relationship with avi. She is also camera conscious.

Avi - the best entertainer of the house. Avi lekapothe we can't imagine the season. He is very positive, may be should open up a little more and show his personality along with showing how good he is with his profession.

Divi - beautiful and sensible girl. Ekkado edo lacking anipisthundi. Very clear with her thoughts, should stay away from AR. Inka open avvali.

Harika - beautiful from inside. Andaritho friendly ga untundi. Honestly I didn't like her in the earlier days, but she grew on me gradually. Last week aithe she stole my heart by taking her stand against Abi.

KS - eeyana lo hidden talent undi. He has come prepared for the game anipisthundi. Sympathy try chesadu, tarvata Abi ki against ga velli akhil, Mehboob, Sohel ki close avvadaniki try chesadu. But it didn't work for him. Back to playing individually.

Lasya - I had more expectations from her honestly. Safe game aaduthundi.

Mehboob - chusthene navvosthundi. Over confident. Very good dancer though

Monal - beep beep beep I hate her. Ilanti ammayila valla chala mandiki women ante inthe anipisthundi. My 11 yr old said she speaks different versions with abi and akhil. What more proof about her double standards 😜

Noel - silent ga unte saripodu. Others are running in the game. Noel inka tortoise la aadatha ante kudaradu. He should pick up in the game. Chance vachindi last week, but peace maker la try chesthunnadu. May be he is unwell, but he should show his potential.

Sohel - I love his childlike smile, antics. Aggression pakkana pedithe he can give a tough fight to abi. Baboi aristhe aa neck meda nerves ela kanipinchayo, thegi padathayemo bhayamesindi.

Sujatha - ela aina eliminate avthundi, but I get so pissed off with her laugh

Please share your opinions guys

What I can share more...

You have written exactly what is in my mind about everyone...

Well written 👍👍fully agree

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TeluguChokri

Hi Atharv 🤗

Have you watched the episodes ?

Hey whats your name?😬😬

No, I have to watch from episode 1.... Can you give me brief of what happened until now 🤗😎

sweetzzz thumbnail

Mirchi malas nominations tomorrow

ShanC thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Hi,

We have added the Follow button so that its now easier to come to this page through the Favourites (earlier My Forums).

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Hi

We are trying to get a forum for BB4 Tamil..but no response... from last two weeks

Can you please let me know whom to contact and how to get it opened.

Thanks...

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

Hi

We are trying to get a forum for BB4 Tamil..but no response... from last two weeks

Can you please let me know whom to contact and how to get it opened.

Thanks...

We will create the show tomorrow.

It's the one hosted by Kamal Hasan?

ShanC thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

We will create the show tomorrow.

It's the one hosted by Kamal Hasan?

Yes the same...

We already have forums for all three Big Boss tamil seasons

ShanC thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Mirchi malas nominations tomorrow

Waiting for tomorrow episode...

Hope abi won't come in nomination saying the same reason that task stopped by him..

I don't want Abi, ariyana and Harika in nominations this time...

Anyway next week elimination will be AR or mehaboob or lasya for sure.