Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Aditi_X

My Video Edits

I wanted to take this update to share a couple of my video edits with you guys. I hope you check them out and like them. Do comment what you think of them!

My first edit below is on the song "Evermore" from the live action version of the Disney movie Beauty and the Beast. In this song, Beast sings about his feelings for Belle, how she came into his life unexpectedly and changed him from the inside out, turning his heart into one of gold. This song comes at the point in the film where he lets Belle go back home simply because he loves her so much. He sings about how Belle is going to remain a part of his life and heart regardless of whether she's around him or not. 

Ever since I heard this song in 2017, I could picture no one else other than Raman and his feelings for Ishita. How Ishita changed him (or brought him back to his earlier happier self, I should say). So I had do edit them on this song, and voila! This happened. 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

https://youtu.be/aOUo9hZlIGE

My next edit is on Ishita's relationship with the children of her heart (Adi & Ruhi). In both the show and my story, she's been repeatedly compared to Maiyya Yashoda. So what better song to edit Ishimaa on then one that describes Yashoda's love for Krishna?! Because as one of my readers has commented, Ishita as a mother>>>> 

https://youtu.be/QG-QPz-o1uQ

I hope you guys have a chance to check these videos out! Do drop your comments here and let me know what you think. Love you all! ❤️❤️❤️

Wonderful edits👏👏👏

IshRa's journey is so captivating. Meaningful songs find a new meaning for themselves, if they're used for IshRa❤️

Loved the second edit too. Gautam Ahuja and Divyanka have amazing chemistry even ,like Divyanka and Ruhaanika. Just loved the way he hugged her, as soon as she opened the door🤗. Actually I watched that video on YouTube some time back, loved it instantly, didn't know it was yours😮. 

Amazing edits. Lovely ❤

--QUEEN-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

Wonderful edits👏👏👏

IshRa's journey is so captivating. Meaningful songs find a new meaning for themselves, if they're used for IshRa❤️

Loved the second edit too. Gautam Ahuja and Divyanka have amazing chemistry even ,like Divyanka and Ruhaanika. Just loved the way he hugged her, as soon as she opened the door🤗. Actually I watched that video on YouTube some time back, loved it instantly, didn't know it was yours😮. 

Amazing edits. Lovely ❤

After watching the video like 3 times, I noticed that there's no Pihu in the video😆. She never managed to bring the warmth what Adi and Ruhi brought to YHM. Anyway, you're not going to write anything about surrogacy and surrogate child for IshRa. But write ur views, on whether you consider surrogacy as an option for IshRa, if yes, why ,and if no ,why not? Would love to read your version. Just plain opinion, only if u manage to find some time 😊

Edited by --QUEEN-- - 1 years ago
Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

After watching the video like 3 times, I noticed that there's no Pihu in the video😆. She never managed to bring the warmth what Adi and Ruhi brought to YHM. Anyway, you're not going to write anything about surrogacy and surrogate child for IshRa. But write ur views, on whether you consider surrogacy as an option for IshRa, if yes, why ,and if no ,why not? Would love to read your version. Just plain opinion, only if u manage to find some time 😊

OMG, I have so much to say on this. Buckle down... 😄

I purposely didn't put Pihu in the video because the song was about Yashoda Ma and her love for Lord Krishna. So I focused on Ishita and her adopted children (instead of biological). Plus, it was hard to find scenes of Pihu with Ishita without enduring the dramatic storyline. 

As far as surrogacy goes, then yes, I won't be including surrogacy in my storyline. I mean, the whole point of IshRa's biological child was that Ishita would be able to experience pregnancy. What was the point of having Shagun give birth to another child for Ishita to raise? 

Still though, I have lots of opinions about how surrogacy could've happened without angering the fandom. I mean, first of all, they could've used any other woman other than Shagun. LIKE WHY SHAGUN???

Okay fine... Let's say we need to include Shagun. I’m going to propose a theory where surrogacy is still possible without characters being butchered. Maybe the hospital where Ishra were undergoing IVF treatment is where Shagun comes as an undercover surrogate mother to stop the surrogacy scandal. Here, she is accidentally implanted with Ishra’s embryo so she ends up getting pregnant with Ishra’s baby (Pihu). When the truth comes out, Raman, Ishita, and Shagun are all horrified, but they make do because this is Ishra’s last chance to have a baby, and plus Shagun's womb is more hospitable and stronger than Ishita's so it is a less risky and safer pregnancy. They somehow convince Shagun and the families to accept it. Here Shagun could be staying at Mihir’s place during her pregnancy or with her new live-in boyfriend (Dr. Manoj or any other colleague of hers). Raman doesn’t trust her completely so he brings legal papers and makes Shagun sign them saying she would have no right over the baby and only Ishra would be the legal parents/guardians. Once she gives birth to the baby, IshRa are given full custody and Shagun is never heard of again. 🤷🏻‍♀️

In the original show, Pihu is raised by Raman and Shagun while Ishita is presumed dead. They literally pretended to be married for her?!?! 😳 How insulting is that to Ishita?! Raman could've raised her alone, along with Adi. At least Pihu deserved to know who her biological mother was. It was least both Pihu and Ishita deserved. How I wish ITV would give men their due and show them as generous, chivalrous beings AND as men capable of emotion and responsibility. Especially as fathers.

anithams thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Here I would like to say that Pihu was actually brought up by Bhalla family ladies and ofcourse, Neelu and Shagun was only pampering here with this and that and then attending to her NGO shows. So exactly what is the need of Shagun there? Pihu could have well be brought up by anyone including Mihika. Or even they could have hired a Nanny, who could have become indispensable later on. Actually the producers wanted to give screen space to Anita. So all these things happened. That's what I guess. 

Aditi_X thumbnail

Yup, you got it right! It was all to give Anita screen space. I mean even Ruhi was brought up in the earlier part of her childhood by her grandparents and aunts and uncles, right? Same could've happened for Pihu.

GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Most of ek’s shows have parts from the Mahabharata n Ramayana incorporated indirectly in them .Nothing original .

Just as yhm is supposedly about Yashoda n krishna .There was surrogacy involved in that too
First wife carrying n giving birth to the embryo of second wife n her husband ..The Embryo of .Krishna’s bro ,balarama was implanted into Vasudev’s 1st wife, Rukmini’s womb.Balarama n krishna being Vasudev’s second wife ,Devaki n Vasudev’s children .2 of the eight .

Anita may not be exactly responsible for the strange surrogacy .

Aditi_X thumbnail

Originally posted by: GBSC

Just as yhm is supposedly about Yashoda n krishna .There was surrogacy involved in that too
First wife carrying n giving birth to the embryo of second wife n her husband ..The Embryo of .Krishna’s bro ,balarama was implanted into Vasudev’s 1st wife, Rukmini’s womb.Balarama n krishna being Vasudev’s second wife ,Devaki n Vasudev’s children .2 of the eight .

Bold: I think you mean Rohini. Rukmini was Krishna's wife (incarnation of Laxmi)

--QUEEN-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: GBSC

Most of ek’s shows have parts from the Mahabharata n Ramayana incorporated indirectly in them .Nothing original .

Anita may not be exactly responsible for the strange surrogacy .

Seriously 😳

Cvs claimed multiple times that Ishita and kids are similar to Yashoda and Krishna, but I don't think cvs would ever claim that making Shagun the surrogate is something related to puranas. This is the most regressive version I have ever come across regarding Shagun being the surrogate mother. 

Just because it happened in puranas, 1st wife status is not the hallmark to become the surrogate mother 😳

--QUEEN-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditi_X

OMG, I have so much to say on this. Buckle down... 😄

I purposely didn't put Pihu in the video because the song was about Yashoda Ma and her love for Lord Krishna. So I focused on Ishita and her adopted children (instead of biological). Plus, it was hard to find scenes of Pihu with Ishita without enduring the dramatic storyline. 

As far as surrogacy goes, then yes, I won't be including surrogacy in my storyline. I mean, the whole point of IshRa's biological child was that Ishita would be able to experience pregnancy. What was the point of having Shagun give birth to another child for Ishita to raise? 

Still though, I have lots of opinions about how surrogacy could've happened without angering the fandom. I mean, first of all, they could've used any other woman other than Shagun. LIKE WHY SHAGUN???

Okay fine... Let's say we need to include Shagun. I’m going to propose a theory where surrogacy is still possible without characters being butchered. Maybe the hospital where Ishra were undergoing IVF treatment is where Shagun comes as an undercover surrogate mother to stop the surrogacy scandal. Here, she is accidentally implanted with Ishra’s embryo so she ends up getting pregnant with Ishra’s baby (Pihu). When the truth comes out, Raman, Ishita, and Shagun are all horrified, but they make do because this is Ishra’s last chance to have a baby, and plus Shagun's womb is more hospitable and stronger than Ishita's so it is a less risky and safer pregnancy. They somehow convince Shagun and the families to accept it. Here Shagun could be staying at Mihir’s place during her pregnancy or with her new live-in boyfriend (Dr. Manoj or any other colleague of hers). Raman doesn’t trust her completely so he brings legal papers and makes Shagun sign them saying she would have no right over the baby and only Ishra would be the legal parents/guardians. Once she gives birth to the baby, IshRa are given full custody and Shagun is never heard of again. 🤷🏻‍♀️

In the original show, Pihu is raised by Raman and Shagun while Ishita is presumed dead. They literally pretended to be married for her?!?! 😳 How insulting is that to Ishita?! Raman could've raised her alone, along with Adi. At least Pihu deserved to know who her biological mother was. It was least both Pihu and Ishita deserved. How I wish ITV would give men their due and show them as generous, chivalrous beings AND as men capable of emotion and responsibility. Especially as fathers.

OMG, I cannot imagine Shagun being the surrogate mother of IshRa's child in any manner. 

The version which you have written also couldn't console me. I just can't digest it. 

I always felt like Shagun becoming the surrogate mother has defiled the very basic foundations of this show. 

And what followed after the leap😳, is that our Raman? I am happy you're going to write a neat and clean version🤗

And @bold☝

Bang on 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

When are you going to update new parts🥺

Edited by --QUEEN-- - 1 years ago
Aditi_X thumbnail

When are you going to update new parts🥺

Sometime next month. Really busy with school right now.