She sucks Big time 

Comparing her to Sara is an insult to Khan Madam

Edited by forza - 3 years ago
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: forza

I watched her film which released this year, and I can say 

She sucks Big time 

Comparing her to Sara is an insult to Khan Madam

Maybe Urvashi should take Nora's route and do peppy dance numbers with special appearances here and there till she lands a solid movie offer. That's better than settling for sub-standard movies that only damage her brand. 

I watched SAK's preposterous acting in Love Aaj Kal clips and don't think comparing her to Urvashi is much of an insult. SAK is well-groomed to speak in public but she is nothing to write home about otherwise.

Edited by Mo0nLighting - 3 years ago
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mo0nLighting

๐Ÿ˜† When you don't have an entire ecosystem singing your praises 24/7, you have to take the matter in your own hands. 

what does she mean that she is Tian? like Christian? LOL

Originally posted by: Bulbbul_Pandey

what does she mean that she is Tian? like Christian? LOL

IIT is a prestigious school in India I believe with a very low acceptance rate. Much like MIT perhaps? I don't know, maybe someone can clarify if they know better. But the world better know that she's not just a pretty face if she's from there. ๐Ÿ˜†

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mo0nLighting

IIT is a prestigious school in India I believe with a very low acceptance rate. Much like MIT perhaps? I don't know, maybe someone can clarify if they know better. But the world better know that she's not just a pretty face if she's from there. ๐Ÿ˜†

IITs are prestigious but she isnโ€™t from any IIT and is lying ๐Ÿ˜†. That is why she comes across as clownish. Besides this, she does many more silly things on social media which come across as bimbo-ish and attention seeking. So itโ€™s hard to take her seriously, otherwise she is indeed a pretty girl though understandably desperate to get fame. 

Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I liked her when she first debuted but her acting never improved, she had hype post the honey Singh video for Love Dose because she is gorgeous but man oh man her intelligent level is at Anayaโ€™s level.

I felt bad for her during the Yami interview too but more I watched her solely interviews she is way to arrogant and comes off desperate. I can imagine how it would have been annoying to work with her.

Also her blatant plagiarism of tweets is hilarious but just ๐Ÿคข 

Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

She was promising initially but now she is down under the drain!

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Elvis12

She was promising initially but now she is down under the drain!

Sigh I know. She should have done better roles cuz she has an awesome screen presence. Not that she had much choice though. She also comes across as soooo not smart ๐Ÿ˜ณ Her 'what's in my bag' episode was jokes!

Edited by Sharpener - 3 years ago
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Urvashi Nutella is just eye candy.

Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sharpener

Sigh I know. She should have sone better roles cuz she has an awesome screen presence. Not that she had much choice though. She also comes across as soooo not smart ๐Ÿ˜ณ Her 'what's in my bag' episode was jokes!

Agreed!