Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mo0nLighting

Is Urvashi Rautela really an IITian? Is it fair to use the tag of an IITian  when you didn't even clear the exam? - Quora

She has 13.8 m followers up there but it's currently over 30 million, bio is the same. I think the followers are organic in her case cuz her insta content is pretty glamorous and she is gorgeous too.

I can imagine people tooting their horn like this on LinkedIn if they want people to notice and recognize their accomplishments, and to attract potential employers. So maybe that's what she's doing. Maybe she has instagram sponsors flooding her cuz of her bio not just within bollywood but even internationally. You never know, just guessing. ðŸ˜†

maybe she's being ironic.. heheh

nhrb thumbnail

Never noticed her before, but going by the pictures you posted here she seems more beautiful and gorgeous than Sara, Janhvi ananya  and other nepo products.

Originally posted by: nhrb

Never noticed her before, but going by the pictures you posted here she seems more beautiful and gorgeous than Sara, Janhvi ananya  and other nepo products.

That's what I wonder--why is she not noticed? Thank God social media allows people to showcase their talent these days and they don't have to depend completely on certain people who have monopolized the industry. She looks gorgeous and dances really well too... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQK5sgEcIio

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sharpener

I actually really liked her when I saw her in the Akh lad gayi song and also in that interview where Yami and Pulkit were being douchebags to her ðŸ¤¢

But then once I saw her instagram bio, I couldn't take her seriously anymore.

Oh those interviews for sanam re promotion ! Yami and pulkit were so rude towards her and i think they were also going around that time i felt sorry for urvashi as she was ignored so badly.

https://youtu.be/-5lPKcHrNSM

Edited by Yuvle-Forever - 3 years ago
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Urvashi always gives me the vamp stepmother vibe, her attitude and makeups are super tacky and so is her script choice. She always tries too hard to appear sexy on screen and that's what makes her appear as desperate. And regardless to say about her instagram bio, proves that what a bimbo she is!
"Youngest Most Beautiful Woman in the Universe, Only Actor to win max no. of beauty titles in entire history ever", I can't even!🤪

Edited by ffkhan - 3 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

She makes me cringe at the same time I feel bad for her. If she was born to some bollywood person the media and fans would be all over her. She is tall, has a great attractive body every star kid lacks, she is conventionally prettier than all of them combined as well. Her lack of access leads her to do cringeworthy things. Her bio is infamous for being the most ridiculous celebrity bio. On top of that she constantly copy pastes well written posts from other celebrities' on social media, word for word. Either she is so stupid that she doesn't realize in today's age everyone will know it's stolen or she does it on purpose to get two seconds of attention where people mock her.  

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

1. No one mentions Urvashi because she's a flop actress. 

2. She's gorgeous but in an item-song/sex-symbol kinda way. 

3. I respectfully disagree on her being able to dance. 

4. I don't think she can act better than JAS - even if the opportunity presented itself. 

5. A yipping dog sounds better than Annie Pee and Aloo Gobhi. Doesn't mean the dog is a force to be reckoned with.  She's got her own style that brings her to AP and AG's levels.

Edited by guenhwyvar - 3 years ago
CuttingChai thumbnail

No one is like her in this world, thats for sure.

Actor|Theatrical|Thespian|Vocalist|Miss Universe|Whiz kid|IITian|Athlete|National level Basketball Champion.

Originally posted by: guenhwyvar

5. A yipping dog sounds better than Annie Pee and Aloo Gobhi. Doesn't mean the dog is a force to be reckoned with.  She's got her own style that brings her to AP and AG's levels.

🤣

Okay, I take it you dislike them all equally. If the three were on a level playing field though, Urvashi would obliterate them just by breathing.

4:35 onwards, she even tells this guy how she's lost opportunities to nepotism. Personal opinions aside, I do think she's been a victim of the system too and is now stuck with an image that's not exactly desirable. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vcp2C1stCs&ab_channel=BollywoodHungama.com

Originally posted by: MooPoint

No one is like her in this world, thats for sure.

Actor|Theatrical|Thespian|Vocalist|Miss Universe|Whiz kid|IITian|Athlete|National level Basketball Champion.

😆 When you don't have an entire ecosystem singing your praises 24/7, you have to take the matter in your own hands.