Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I actually really liked her when I saw her in the Akh lad gayi song and also in that interview where Yami and Pulkit were being douchebags to her ๐Ÿคข

But then once I saw her instagram bio, I couldn't take her seriously anymore.

atmaofchameli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I find her absolutely stunning. I mean if she was a star kid, she would be getting all the roles Alia and Jhanvi get. She has pretty, innocent face and a banging body. Yeah she is a bit of a weirdo with her crazy insta bio statement but who cares ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Sharpener

I actually really liked her when I saw her in the Akh lad gayi song and also in that interview where Yami and Pulkit were being douchebags to her ๐Ÿคข

But then once I saw her instagram bio, I couldn't take her seriously anymore.

I wonder what's up with her insta bio too, she needs to take that down and go down the humblebrag path like others. smiley36 I still prefer watching her over the current lot of "top actors" and "promising debuts."

I've watched that interview.... they were so unprofessional and obvious there, yikes. 

Originally posted by: atmaofchameli

I find her absolutely stunning. I mean if she was a star kid, she would be getting all the roles Alia and Jhanvi get. She has pretty, innocent face and a banging body. Yeah she is a bit of a weirdo with her crazy insta bio statement but who cares ๐Ÿ˜†

I know right?! If she was someone like KJo's adopted daughter and debuting with a big banner, she is literally a ready made star material. They wouldn't even have to work SO hard to plaster her everywhere and shove her down people's throats cuz people would naturally gravitate towards her.

That bio is very negligible in the face of more pressing concerns in my opinion too ๐Ÿ˜†

ulti thumbnail

She's harmless, positive and unintentionally funny.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

The Hate story 4 Girl thatโ€™s ignored is Kanika

https://youtu.be/ddOfQZO5tfU

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

too lazy to google but what is her insta bio ?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bulbbul_Pandey

Youngest Most Beautiful Woman in the Universe|Only Actor to win max no. of beauty titles in entire history ever|MissUniverseI|IITian|Theatric|Athlete

Originally posted by: Bulbbul_Pandey

Is Urvashi Rautela really an IITian? Is it fair to use the tag of an IITian  when you didn't even clear the exam? - Quora

She has 13.8 m followers up there but it's currently over 30 million, bio is the same. I think the followers are organic in her case cuz her insta content is pretty glamorous and she is gorgeous too.

I can imagine people tooting their horn like this on LinkedIn if they want people to notice and recognize their accomplishments, and to attract potential employers. So maybe that's what she's doing. Maybe she has instagram sponsors flooding her cuz of her bio not just within bollywood but even internationally. You never know, just guessing. ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

The Hate story 4 Girl thatโ€™s ignored is Kanika

Kanika? I googled the other actress from Hate Story 4 and the name is Ihana Dhillon. She is alright but I don't find her outstanding or anything.