Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Tapsee is just trying to suck up to bollymafia and also at the same time getting her two minutes of fame i.e. killing two birds with one stone ðŸ˜†

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Taapsee pretends to be a feminist

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: niyati13

There r screenshots of their chat.. Unless u chose to turn a blind eye. Which of course u did

I did provide my view which is different from your interpretation! Is that a problem?

fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

I am not even questioning her right to defend..why would I mind if she works with him. I m asking about her selective preferences.. Not that she cant have them.. But just asking since these people r so moral and righteous

You answered your questions yourself. The moral and righteous pedestal is not given by anyone or claimed by anyone. Gives her the right to provide her opinion based on her experience. Doesn’t make it the ultimate truth though 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Did anyone ask Tapsee ? I am confused. 

Even if someone asks, her answer or anyone's answer to this question can only be limited to whether she faced anything of this sort from the man or not. Going further discussing how a person 'is' is totally irrelevant. And this is what is wrong in BW today. Indirect support leads to powerplay which results in more and more of silence from newcomers/male/female victims. 

Extremely bad move. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am not surprised.

Sab hi madarchod hain.

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

aww Tap see thodi bhi akal nahi tujhe---ek track pakadne nahi ata tujhe😆

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fosla

It means exactly what it says. Anurag has been the champion of feminism which was even earlier mentioned by many women from the industry including Kangana. If her tweet said that she believes him and not the other, get after her and rightfully so. Not on the interpretation that’s convenient

And there’s nothing wrong in saying that she believes him. If she thinks that he’s right and if she stands by him, that’s her choice. Just bcoz a woman is making an accusation doesn’t make it true. Both sides can have the benefit of doubt from their respective friends.

fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Equine

And there’s nothing wrong in saying that she believes him. If she thinks that he’s right and if she stands by him, that’s her choice. Just bcoz a woman is making an accusation doesn’t make it true. Both sides can have the benefit of doubt from their respective friends.

Yes she has every right to believe her friend and would be unfair to slam the alleged victim. Makes it no different than the other side. I hope Payal responds to the NCW chairman because throwing an allegation and running away is not going to help 

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Taapsee needs to sit down. She sounds like a joke at this point