Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

One minute silence for people who actually thought Taapsee was in this for the so-called “larger cause” 😆

Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Well that’s the problem. The whole “my friend can never do that”... “my son can never do that”... my “brother can never do that”...... such statements should be avoided. Plus that lobby wants and supports the legal course of action so why give verdicts when nothing has been done? 

Just cuz he’s good to you doesn’t mean he’s not capable of hurting others. That’s the entire point of MeToo. Taapsee as always missed the mark. Especially now that that there’s a post from 2018 where she’s saying not to do what she did today 😆

Repeat after me: Taapsee is NOT a feminist. 😆

Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

These BW people are — so stupid and hilarious at the same time. 

In Rhea’s case - one people started “smash the patriarchy’ - everyone else followed with the same reasoning.

In Anurag’s case — now that Tapsee has stated Anurag as feminist to support him, all others will follow the same “feminist” reasoning to side with Anurag. 

They can’t even come up with proper reasoning of their own. Kya dimwits log hai. 

@bold major waale. 

Unfortunately best-sellers don’t buy intellect. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Repeat after me: Taapsee is NOT a feminist. 😆

Good feminists suck 😆

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Well that’s the problem. The whole “my friend can never do that”... “my son can never do that”... my “brother can never do that”...... such statements should be avoided. Plus that lobby wants and supports the legal course of action so why give verdicts when nothing has been done? 

Just cuz he’s good to you doesn’t mean he’s not capable of hurting others. That’s the entire point of MeToo. Taapsee as always missed the mark. Especially now that that there’s a post from 2018 where she’s saying not to do what she did today 😆

Where does she mention he is not capable of the accusation? I would be highly disappointed if she said that because that’s fundamentally shutting down the alleged victim.

People’s views have evolved since 2018 because Metoo as a cause has been also misused for vendetta. 

Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Dosti todenge to kaam nhi milega waise bhi nhi milta . Paapi pet ka sawaal hai.

Taapsee is following Jaya bachhan’s advice: Jis thaali mein kha rahi hai usmein chhed  nahi kar rahi....thee is just one tiny problem ...she can’t list that as a reason for supporting anurag kashyap...she has a crusader’s image to protect. 😎

Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Good feminists suck 😆

Ha ha ha ...agreed with one tiny correction: pseudo feminists suck

Pr1yanka thumbnail

Kashyaps time may be up 😆

Koi shaq 😆

Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaroonkashaf

I don't even know where to begin when it comes to this take. This is not a comment on the veracity of the allegations. I'm merely commenting on this take of Taapsee's. I think she has stated believing her own hype. Anurag is the biggest feminist she knows? I guess you then got to widen your circle, Taapsee because if Anurag is your barometer on what it means to be a feminist then I don't know what to say.

Anurag knew about the allegations regarding Vikas Bahl for if I'm not wrong two years. This dude didn't do shit. He commented on it only after the story became public. The same story also shed light on how Phantom was being run. How it was this boy's club. How misogyny was rampant in it. 

This is the problem with this industry. Even those people who seem like they are "woke" aren't really woke. All the woke takes go out the window the moment their friend or someone they know is being called out. Like I said this is not a comment on the veracity of the allegations here but this is my take on how people like Taapsee don't realise that they end up coming across as hypocritical when they make statements like these. Not to mention the statement itself is preposterous considering Anurag's past conduct. 

@bold hell yeah!!

arshiipk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Good feminists suck 😆

she sucks anyway 😆