Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: fosla

Where does she mention he is not capable of the accusation? I would be highly disappointed if she said that because that’s fundamentally shutting down the alleged victim.

People’s views have evolved since 2018 because Metoo as a cause has been also misused for vendetta. 

Well.. What else does her tweet mean? 

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: NoraSM

What happened to let the law decide? 😳

Convenience thy name is Bollywood.

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: niyati13

Well.. What else does her tweet mean? 

It means exactly what it says. Anurag has been the champion of feminism which was even earlier mentioned by many women from the industry including Kangana. If her tweet said that she believes him and not the other, get after her and rightfully so. Not on the interpretation that’s convenient

fosla thumbnail

The best part, same folks were sympathetic that SSR had Metoo allegations! Makes all of us hypocrites then:-))

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

It means exactly what it says. Anurag has been the champion of feminism which was even earlier mentioned by many women from the industry including Kangana. If her tweet said that she believes him and not the other, get after her and rightfully so. Not on the interpretation that’s convenient

Then what was the purpose of her tweet after this allegation came up? Just out of nowhere she felt like praising her feminist friend? Are they meeting on the sets soon? 

Dekh kar andekha mat karo.. Dont defend the undefendable. 

Defend Anurag saying he may not be guilty.. Thats fine. But dont defend this woman's double standards by saying she doesnt mean to defend him

Edited by niyati13 - 3 years ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail

The best part, same folks were sympathetic that SSR had Metoo allegations! Makes all of us hypocrites then:-))

The girl herself called them baseless.. The guy was transparent enough to reach out to her and ask about it

fosla thumbnail

The girl herself called them baseless.. The guy was transparent enough to reach out to her and ask about it

Believing the guy then and standing strong on his side is okay but anybody doing the same one is a hypocrite. 

fosla thumbnail

Then what was the purpose of her tweet after this allegation came up? Just out of nowhere she felt like praising her feminist friend? Are they meeting on the sets soon? 

Dekh kar andekha mat karo.. Dont defend the undefendable. 

Defend Anurag saying he may not be guilty.. Thats fine. But dont defend this woman's double standards by saying she doesnt mean to defend him

What stops her from collaboration with the director whom she is comfortable with. I understand her supporting Rhea, speaking against the government etc has beeen irking folks but doesn’t mean she can’t be entitled to her opinion. 

Innocent until proven guilty, no? Tell me if she is slamming Payal and that is hypocritical to the core

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Believing the guy then and standing strong on his side is okay but anybody doing the same one is a hypocrite. 

There r screenshots of their chat.. Unless u chose to turn a blind eye. Which of course u did

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

What stops her from collaboration with the director whom she is comfortable with. I understand her supporting Rhea, speaking against the government etc has beeen irking folks but doesn’t mean she can’t be entitled to her opinion. 

Innocent until proven guilty, no? Tell me if she is slamming Payal and that is hypocritical to the core

I am not even questioning her right to defend..why would I mind if she works with him. I m asking about her selective preferences.. Not that she cant have them.. But just asking since these people r so moral and righteous

Edited by niyati13 - 3 years ago