Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Very cute story Manju 😊. Seriously I was like pandav ready for abir 😃 but the end was also very very nice, so just 3 🤣

I actually know a couple of families who kept trying for a girl and ended up with 5 boys 🤣🤣

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Very cute story Manju 😊. Seriously I was like pandav ready for abir 😃 but the end was also very very nice, so just 3 🤣

I actually know a couple of families who kept trying for a girl and ended up with 5 boys 🤣🤣

Haww really? 😲 Did they take 6th chance too? 😛 The YT family I was talking about also had qudraplets but it had 3 boys and a girl 😳 But can't imagine hamari delicate doll mishtu to do that, so changed it :D. But yea 3  kids toh banta hain 

thank you so much Daya 🤗

DashOfSass thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Yayy thanks for another cute story mishbir are having a third child? Guess Abir really is serious about forming a cricket team 😆 they shud have really had triplets! Maza aa jata 🤪😆 

I hope they get lucky with a baby girl atleast now 😃

m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinutha91

Yayy thanks for another cute story mishbir are having a third child? Guess Abir really is serious about forming a cricket team 😆 they shud have really had triplets! Maza aa jata 🤪😆 

I hope they get lucky with a baby girl atleast now 😃

Thanks for the comment Vinu 🤗 you all have mentioned about abir's cricket team, is there an epi where he mentions it? 😲 

hehe mishbir would have gone crazy with 5 kids around 😃

Yeah, I pray this time they get blessed with a girl, too 😳

m4manju thumbnail

Since I had some time at hand, posting this small piece. ⭐️ 

Pallavi di, ye aapke liye, charmi special😎

Surprise visit

When Mishti walked into Asha Kiran’s main branch that morning, she didn’t know she would have an interesting encounter with someone.Passing the alleyway, she almost stepped into his office space when a rather stern voice stopped her.

“Kya kar rahi hain Aap?” Mishti turned in her heel and saw the owner of the voice walking to her. A girl in her early twenties. Tall,petitie, wearing a long-sleeved kurta and leggings, she looked like a confident lady.

“Hi. Main actually Abir se…” Mishti politely greeted her and was saying something when the girl cut her sentence in between.

“Abir sir busy hain abhi. We all are busy in fact, do you have appointment?" she asked

"nahi, actually main"

"Dekhiye, we have annual Diwali event coming up. So everyone here is very busy. But why I am telling this to you. You should have called before coming. Abir sir doesn’t meet anyone without appointment anyway.” Yes, that was Abir’s new colleague in the NGO, Charmi. And she was not liking this lady in front of her, who first of all took her Abir sir’s name so casually, without any prefix or suffix whatsoever and was almost walking into his office. Don’t people have manners around here?

Mishti on the other hand found it amusing that how this girl cared about abir and also about their NGO and her work. Of course, mishti was far from getting offended, she wasn’t petty like that. However, whoever this new girl was, seemed a little too guarded about Abir’s schedule and she found it odd. After all, mishti herself worked there and all the other women who worked there had utmost respect for Abir but no one ever stood like a guard tohis office before. She took a mental note to ask Abir about it later.

“Ok, can you give this to him, whenever he gets free?” Mishti handed a box to Charmi. It contained freshly baked cupcakes from their favorite bakery.

Charmi took it but she was a little hesitant. “Ok, par aapka naam?”

“Mishti. Main yaha pehle kaam karti thi. Aap nayi hain yaha?” Mishti deliberately skipped her surname or her intro as Abir’s wife. She had realized by now that this girl didn’t know her and she didn’t want to make her more awkward.

“Ji. I am Charmi.” She extended her hand for a formal handshake.

So, mishti and charmi meet. :D kaisa laga? I know its small, but had written it few days ago and found it today so thought to post. 😃 Will update my SS this weekend probably 😎

Edited by m4manju - 3 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: m4manju

Since I had some time at hand, posting this small piece. ⭐️ 

Pallavi di, ye aapke liye, charmi special😎

Surprise visit

When Mishti walked into Asha Kiran’s main branch that morning, she didn’t know she would have an interesting encounter with someone.Passing the alleyway, she almost stepped into his office space when a rather stern voice stopped her.

“Kya kar rahi hain Aap?” Mishti turned in her heal and saw the owner of the voice walking to her. A girl in her early twenties. Tall,petitie, wearing a long-sleeved kurta and leggings, she looked like a confident lady.

“Hi. Main actually Abir se…” Mishti politely greeted her and was saying something when the girl cut her sentence in between.

“Abir sir busy hain abhi. We all are busy in fact, do you have appointment?" she asked

"nahi, actually main"

"Dekhiye, we have annual Diwali event coming up. So everyone here is very busy. But why I am telling this to you. You should have called before coming. Abir sir doesn’t meet anyone without appointment anyway.” Yes, that was Abir’s new colleague in the NGO, Charmi. And she was not liking this lady in front of her, who first of all took her Abir sir’s name so casually, without any prefix or suffix whatsoever and was almost walking into his office. Don’t people have manners around here?

Mishti on the other hand found it amusing that how this girl cared about abir and also about their NGO and her work. Of course, mishti was far from getting offended, she wasn’t petty like that. However, whoever this new girl was, seemed a little too guarded about Abir’s schedule and she found it odd. After all, mishti herself worked there and all the other women who worked there had utmost respect for Abir but no one ever stood like a guard tohis office before. She took a mental note to ask Abir about it later.

“Ok, can you give this to him, whenever he gets free?” Mishti handed a box to Charmi. It contained freshly baked cupcakes from their favorite bakery.

Charmi took it but she was a little hesitant. “Ok, par aapka naam?”

“Mishti. Main yaha pehle kaam karti thi. Aap nayi hain yaha?” Mishti deliberately skipped her surname or her intro as Abir’s wife. She had realized by now that this girl didn’t know her and she didn’t want to make her more awkward.

“Ji. I am Charmi.” She extended her hand for a formal handshake.

So, mishti and charmi meet. :D kaisa laga? I know its small, but had written it few days ago and found it today so thought to post. 😃 Will update my SS this weekend probably 😎

Awesome first meeting of Mishti and Charmi 🥳

Mishti didn’t get jealous?!! 😲 Violent angry chorni has certainly calmed down and is more confident now about Abir 

But with a hunk of a husband like Abir she should be more careful and possessive 😛😆

Thanks for the short sweet update! Wonder what Abir will say that Mishti came to give him cupcakes and his new guard didn’t let his wifey enter 😆

DashOfSass thumbnail

Originally posted by: m4manju

Thanks for the comment Vinu 🤗 you all have mentioned about abir's cricket team, is there an epi where he mentions it? 😲 

hehe mishbir would have gone crazy with 5 kids around 😃

Yeah, I pray this time they get blessed with a girl, too 😳

Always a pleasure reading ur Drabble   i think he mentions it in some of the later episodes in the beginning phase of baccha jaap. 

DashOfSass thumbnail

Poor girl Charmie! Guess she doesn’t know Abir is already taken 😆 I don’t blame her though.. Abir hai hi itna irresistible.. mishti being mishti doesn’t get offended at all. Itni kam Umar me itni mature kaise ho gayi mishti hamari 😆 

Liked this one even though it did not have Abir 👍🏼

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yayy!! thank you Manju for the cute drabble 🤗

So finally Charmi and Mishti come face to face 😃 but how come mishti didn't get jealous? Even I was getting jealous 😆

Loved how mishti didn't reveal her identity and just said she used to work there..wait why doesn't mishti work there anymore? 

m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Awesome first meeting of Mishti and Charmi 🥳

Mishti didn’t get jealous?!! 😲 Violent angry chorni has certainly calmed down and is more confident now about Abir 

But with a hunk of a husband like Abir she should be more careful and possessive 😛😆

Thanks for the short sweet update! Wonder what Abir will say that Mishti came to give him cupcakes and his new guard didn’t let his wifey enter 😆

Hehe yeah, Mishti is a lot more understanding than we give her credit for. 😃 But I agree, she should be more possessive 

Regarding what would Abir say to that, aapk sawal ka jawab in next drabble. thanks for your feedback di 🤗