Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Breaking the sequence of Charmi saga for this one. Mainly because I had this written already so it was ready to post. Imagine this one as preview of their life 4 years later.

I plan to continue more drabbles in Charmi series, but it will take time. Till then hope you enjoy this one.

Kanha and Miss cute face 😳

“Kya hai yeh Ajeeb Rajvansh? 5th painting in a week? Really?” Mishti rolled her eyes, picking up the brush that was lying on her floor. “aur tumhe kitni baar bola hai, cheeze zameen pe mat rakha karo, tumhari beti ke hath lag gaya na toh”

“sirf meri? Well, I don’t mind sharing full credit of creating her.”  He grinned like crazy, “after all she’s got my cuteness. tabhi toh I call her ‘miss cute face’” 

“tum aur tumhari cheesy lines. Thank god Kanha ke time aisa kuch nahi kiya. I mean tumhara bass chalein toh subah sham meri doll ke hi paintings banate raho tum” 

“tum kyun jealous ho rahi ho wifey? Aur waise bhi mihir ka nickname, kanha, tumne rakha hai toh mihika ke time toh mera haq banta hai na? aur mera baby hai hi itna cute, toh kyun na banau uske paintings?” 

“banao banao, kisne roka hain? Waise bhi painting ke bahane wo tumhare sath, tumhare samne toh rehti hain. Warna usse ek jagah rakh pana namumkin kam hai. Painting ke bahane at least hum logo ko thoda time mil jata hain, warna iss ghar ka jo haal bana dete hai ye dono”

Mishti was talking about her kids, Mihir and Mihika. Mihir’s name was given by his ketki bua while Mihika’s name was given by her Kunal chachu. 😎 Mihir was about 3 years old and mihika or doll (mishti’s name for her as she thought her younger one was as delicate as a doll) or abir’s ‘miss cute face’ was about 6 months old. When mihir was born, he had entire Rajvansh and Maheshwari household wrapped around his little fingers with his charming smile and that innocence he inherited from him mother. While mihika was a total surprise, right from how she was conceived when mishbir didn’t really planned to have another baby that soon to her premature birth in 7th month. She was the jaan, the heartbeat of this house. Kanha used to already pamper her with giving all his toys to her, even though she could hardly hold them. While Abir was an extra careful dad, especially because she was so delicate when she was born. For almost a month, no one except mishti and abir could hold her in fear of any infection.

But now their youngest was growing and how! She started crawling recently and boy, was she a handful. Sometimes mishti used to wonder, more than kanha, mihika was the one who resembled kanha ji more. she had already broken abir’s phone twice, meenu’s once and almost spilled a hot cup of soup from mishti’s hand when she was not even aware of mihika’s presence on the balcony floor. Kanha was like a real angel in front of this young lady. After the soup incident though, any hot drinks were banned in the house for an entire week by meenu. And abir was so panicked that he did not leave mihika for that entire day. Only when she was really hungry and no one but mishti could address that need, he let her be away from him. 

“mamma” kanha’s voice broke her trance.

“jao, tumhara ladla bula raha hai” 🤓

“tumhara nahi hai kya?” mishti asked, getting up from the chair, where she was sitting near him, watching him paint another beautiful portrait of their daughter.

“hain toh. But tumhara zyada hai.”

“jaise doll tumhari zyada hai.” abir just smiled at that and looked at the bassinet stroller where Mihika was sleeping. His heart swelled with love looking at the adoring site she made. Her pouty lips, her small hands and feet, her creamy pink complexion, Abir was sure she was the most beautiful angel out there. And he was so proud, that she was a part of him. ❤️

“We sure make beautiful babies” Abir thought and laughed sheepishly at that silly thought.

I always think mishti will call her baby boy ‘kanha’ . Mishti is such a kanha ji fan. And if it’s a girl (they will have a girl too), abir will call her ‘miss cute face’ (like Jane called Mateo mr sweet face in ‘Jane the virgin’). Do let me know if you liked it.

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aww mishbir babies are so cute ❤️Actually they are cuter than mishbir and love the nicknames!

Thank you for another cute and amazing drabble..I was smiling throughout 🤗

m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

Aww mishbir babies are so cute ❤️Actually they are cuter than mishbir and love the nicknames!

Thank you for another cute and amazing drabble..I was smiling throughout 🤗

thank you 🤗 this is my fav too. 😳 their babies are gonna be even more cute than them ⭐️thanks for liking the nicknames. 😳 

pallavi25 thumbnail

Awdorable part! Thanks for giving us this vision of MishBir’s beautiful babies! 🤗 We really needed this now.

Wow, 2 babies in 4 years! Abir is certainly working hard to make his cricket team ☺️

Meenu must be delighted! 😆

Such cute nicknames, Ms Cute Face and Kanha 

I can imagine how adorable they look with Mishti’s cute face and Abir’s charm! 😍

Loved Mishbir cute nok jhoks too. 😆

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Really nice one Manju ❤️

DashOfSass thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Hola fellow Jane fan 

Loved the update.. wish it was longer and more detailed though 😛 

Looking forward to reading ur charmi series too 😎

m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinutha91

Hola fellow Jane fan 

Loved the update.. wish it was longer and more detailed though 😛 

Looking forward to reading ur charmi series too 😎

you too a JTV fan? 😲 hi5. Jane and Rafael right? 😃 and i love petra too 😎 and her cute twins, ana and elsa  and mateo is sucha brat 😆 omg i can go on talking abt this show and never stop 😆

bold - thanks, but itna hi likha tha 😆 honestly I dont have more drabbles written anymore but will try to write and post soon 😃

DashOfSass thumbnail

Originally posted by: m4manju

you too a JTV fan? 😲 hi5. Jane and Rafael right? 😃 and i love petra too 😎 and her cute twins, ana and elsa  and mateo is sucha brat 😆 omg i can go on talking abt this show and never stop 😆

bold - thanks, but itna hi likha tha 😆 honestly I dont have more drabbles written anymore but will try to write and post soon 😃

Oh yes, jafael ship from the beginning 

Oh I love love Petra.. what a great character arc she got 😃 and my most fav it’s a good day to be Rogelio 😎 oh god I loooveeeeee that show and the whole Jane’s pregnancy track while she was being a student, part timing, struggling with personal life and pregnant at the same time.. 

arey no problem 🤗 it’s like desert me Paani ki boond.. I ll wait for whenever u decide to write 😃

m4manju thumbnail

New drabble coming up "Thrice upon a time" 😃 . Keep watching this space for more. 😎

DashOfSass thumbnail

Originally posted by: m4manju

New drabble coming up "Thrice upon a time" 😃 . Keep watching this space for more. 😎

Waiting