Views

Users

Frequent Posters

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

Yayy!! thank you Manju for the cute drabble 🤗

So finally Charmi and Mishti come face to face 😃 but how come mishti didn't get jealous? Even I was getting jealous 😆

Loved how mishti didn't reveal her identity and just said she used to work there..wait why doesn't mishti work there anymore? 

Thank you sumya. 🤗

haha hum jealous hoke kya faayda 😒 😆

Mishti is trying to do something on her own, remember how she didnt want to wrok at her relatives place even earlier? lets see if we can find out what is she upto in next few drabbles, if i write still 😈

m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinutha91

Poor girl Charmie! Guess she doesn’t know Abir is already taken 😆 I don’t blame her though.. Abir hai hi itna irresistible.. mishti being mishti doesn’t get offended at all. Itni kam Umar me itni mature kaise ho gayi mishti hamari 😆 

Liked this one even though it did not have Abir 👍🏼

Vinuuu 🤗

Yup charmie didnt know he was taken. Mishti toh hamesha hi mature hain, kya karein 😆 remember how she happily donated all her gifts during surrogacy track too? 😒

next one has abir, do read and let me know what you thought of it 🤗

m4manju thumbnail

Updating after a LONG while. Was actually working on my other SS (I haven't abandoned it 😛) but ended up writing this one. Do let me know your feedback guys (I am not sure how many people are still around , but still )

A/N: This is in continuation of the previous drabble. SO please read that one before this to understand the context. Happy weekend.

Abir was still working on getting things lined up for the upcoming event at NGO. He had come to NGO office without even having breakfast and it was past noon but he still hadn’t gotten up from his desk to even have a glass of water. Also, subconsciously he knew there would be someone coming with food just for him and it was worth waiting.

It was 12.30 in the afternoon, almost past lunchtime and still no sign of Mishti, he got up from his chair and decided to grab a cup of chai from outside. He did not want to eat anything else but the food she got for him. There was something about that simple gesture, it showed her care, her love and her right to take care of him and his every small need. Cliché. But be it.

He was about to open the door of his cabin when someone opened it from the other side and he caught the person so to stop them from falling.‘Mishti’ he uttered without looking. But the person did not ‘feel’ like Mishti.Then he saw, it was his new sub-ordinate, Charmie. He immediately straightened up and she also stood up. He felt he almost saw her blush and he didn’t like it one bit. He mentally kicked himself for not checking before opening the door.

“Yes Charmie, tumhe kuch kaam tha?”

“Haan Abir, Aapse budget ke data sheet pe approval chahiye tha” Unlike all other NGO didis she didn’t address him Abir Bhaiyya. Not that he had told anyone to call him Sir or Bhaiyya, he had given them freedom. At least she showed respect and addressed him “Aap”.

“Ok, I will look into it. Aur haan, agli baar se please knock kar ke aana, so that this doesn’t happen again.” He referred to the ‘trip-and fall’ scene that unfolded moments ago. He wanted to make sure some basic etiquettes were followed but he also wanted to give the message subtly.

She of course got it. But what confused her was, why was he so irritated with it? As if by holding her for some mere seconds, he committed a crime?

He left the cabin hurriedly and by the time she remembered to give him the box of cupcakes that Mishti gave her, he was gone. “Achhha hua. Mujhe waise bhi Abir ko mishit ke bare mein nahi batana tha. Pata nahi unki koi ex-lover ho? I will just keep the box here and go. Let him wonder if I got it” She thought and kept the cupcakes’ box there and left.

He went outside but didn’t feel like having tea. “enough is enough. Pati ki koi chinta hai ki nahi?” he thought while taking out his cellphone from his pocket with an intention to call her.

‘5 new messages’ the notification read. All were from Mishti. He hadn’t seen his phone since morning and had turned it on silent mode. So of course, he didn’t know. He opened the messages.

“Busy ho?” first one read.

“I hope you got my surprise. Kaisa laga?” second message. Wait, there was a surprise? Where? How he didn’t see anything?

“Tum busy the na iss liye call nahi kiya aur bina mile chaliayi. Ghussa nahi ho na?” she had come there? To meet him? Why didn’t anyone tell him? And this girl, when will she get that he will never be ‘busy’ forher?

“Please jaldi kha lena, zyada deir tak bhukha rehna thik nahi” She had got food? Where was it? He almost panicked now and opened next message.

“Abir 12.30 ho gaye hain. Tumne abhi tak cupcakes nahi khaye? Ya fir ghussa ho iss liye call nahi kar rahe? “last one read which was barely 10 minutes ago. She had got cupcakes? Where were they? He literally sprinted inside the office.

“Mishti ayi thi yaha?” he asked loudly all the while looking for any parcel she may have left. Why didn’t anyone tell him? All ladies got up at once and started looking at each other surprised. Abir rarely spoke this loudly.

“Kya ussne kuch saman diya mere liye?” He walked near them and asked again. At this point Charmie understood there was no point hiding it anymore.

“Ji, wo ayi thi but aap busy the. So, I took the parcel from her and I just kept it in your cabin.” She spoke unwillingly.

“Charmie, why didn’t you tell me before?” this new girl was too much, he had started getting irritated with her now. “Anyway, from next time, I want to be notified when my wife comes in my office again.” He said with a stern voice. Unknown to him, it came out layered with possessiveness. That was the thing, whenever he referred and spoke about Mishti as his wife, he felt a sense of pride as if she as his prized possession, unbeknownst to him.

On the other hand, Charmie was shocked beyond limit. She felt like someone punched her in the gut. “Wife?” she asked wide eyed.

So, that was it. Do let me know kaisa laga?

pallavi25 thumbnail

Yay you updated! 🥳
Aah Finally Iss Charmi ki bachchi ko pata chal Gaya that Abir is “taken” permanently! That Mishti is his wifey! 

Why’s she so shocked? Iske irradey Mujhey theek nahin lag rahey 🧐🤨

I hope Charmi got the message!

But why did Mishti get him cupcakes for lunch? Khichdi bana kar lati toh aur achha hota, bande ne breakfast bhi nahin kiya tha....

Thanks for the update! Please update the other one too! 😊

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: m4manju

Thank you sumya. 🤗

haha hum jealous hoke kya faayda 😒 😆

Mishti is trying to do something on her own, remember how she didnt want to wrok at her relatives place even earlier? lets see if we can find out what is she upto in next few drabbles, if i write still 😈

Jealous hona toh hamara haq hain 😆

Oh I see, thanks for the clarification. Eager to see what mishti is upto next 😎

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

OMG YESSS Soooo happy that Abir found out about Mishti's visit and put Charmie in her place  How dare she not tell abir about mishti and her cupcakes and later address abir as "abir"? 😡 Anyway you made my day Manju 🤗 Can't wait to know how abir makes up to mishti after missing her messages and surprise ❤️

m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Yay you updated! 🥳
Aah Finally Iss Charmi ki bachchi ko pata chal Gaya that Abir is “taken” permanently! That Mishti is his wifey! 

Why’s she so shocked? Iske irradey Mujhey theek nahin lag rahey 🧐🤨

I hope Charmi got the message!

But why did Mishti get him cupcakes for lunch? Khichdi bana kar lati toh aur achha hota, bande ne breakfast bhi nahin kiya tha....

Thanks for the update! Please update the other one too! 😊

Charmie ke iraade thik nahi hi they but she got the message loud and clear from horse's mouth 😆

Hehe yeah mishti got the cupcakes for breakfast only, abir ne late karke lunch time kara diya 

Thanks for reading and commenting Di, will update soon 🤞

Edited by m4manju - 3 years ago
m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

OMG YESSS Soooo happy that Abir found out about Mishti's visit and put Charmie in her place  How dare she not tell abir about mishti and her cupcakes and later address abir as "abir"? 😡 Anyway you made my day Manju 🤗 Can't wait to know how abir makes up to mishti after missing her messages and surprise ❤️

Aww thank you so much Sumya 🤗 

oh abir will definitely make upto mishti in his own way ☺️ haha.