Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Amazing update jasmine, You have made me so curious to know Anjali-Ashish-Niranjan back story, please update soon

As I said...I wasn't really liking Arjun before but yup, Him caring for Anjali did change my views, am loving Andy Sumitra, The imagination dance scene of ths four of them was beautiful so was the engagement of AmAr, Now finally Niranjan planning to kill AmAr, he is so disgusting...I wonder why they have their new numbers only to VishaRaj? I mean not to parents but only them, Also, are VishaRaj gonna get caught now? Wondering...this is such an exciting story, updatr soon pleasr

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

It's dangerous to fight against Niranjan and Amrit won't let her best friend to get involved in her family matter and be in danger.In the previous episode itself Arjun had started feeling for Amrit.But he was trying to make himself believe that he does'nt believe her as he has to take revenge.Hope u remember that scene.But seeing Amrit's bitter life he could not cheat himself anymore and his suppressed emotions for Amrit came out.

Originally posted by: .Piyali..

Arjun:Poor Amrit found happiness in me,but I was thinking of snatching her happiness.How cruel and heartless I am!

Yuvraj felt sad.

Arjun wiped his tears.

Arjun:I will not hurt Amrit.I will give her all the happiness which she is lacking in her life.Because I love her.I love Amrit.

Yuvraj smiled:You took the right decision Arjun.

Arjun smiled emotionally.

Amrit reached the college.Arjun got reminded of Amrit getting beaten cruelly.He ran towards her and embraced emotionally.Amrit smiled.

Nazar gira de har ik manzar
Ret ki tarah bikhar raha hai
Dard tumhara badan mein mere
Zeher ki tarah utar raha hai

Gosh, These song lines are beautiful and so suiting and also, beautiful edit, so realastic...finally, Arjun realized he loves but I just wonder if he is feeling sad only becsuse of realizing Amrit's home problems, I mean what if she was a normal girl? Doing what he did would have been still wrong no?

jasminerahul thumbnail

Thanks a lot 4 the lovely comments

Behkayali...Even when I am not thinking...Part 3

Thank u so much Reena for the lovely edits and thank u very much Priyanka for finding the other edits for me.Dedicated to Piyali for giving another jodi nme for Yuvraj-Vishaka:VishaRaj

Amrit:Wow..your Shimla house looks beautiful Arjun.

Arjun:We will make it more beautiful.

Amrit:How?

Arjun pulled her closer:Like this...

Amrit blushed.

Lamha lamha doori
Yun pighalti hai
Jaane kis aag mein
Yeh shabnam jalti hai
Ho lamha lamha doori
Yun pighalti hai
Jaane kis aag mein
Yeh shabnam jalti hai
Khwaahishon ki
Shaam dhalti hain
Khwaahishon ki
Shaam dhalti hain
Jaane kis aag mein
Yeh shabnam jalti hai
La la la

Amrit:Naughty boy.

She pushed him.

Arjun brought Amrit to the room.

Arjun:Look at my surprise.

She looked at the curtain and saw her picture stuck on the curtain.

Amrit who was surprised embraced him.

Teri aankhen dikhati hai
Hamein sapanen sitaaron ke
Ho ho ho
Tere hothon pe likha hai
Jo tum bole ishaaron mein
Ho ho ho
Khwaabon ke karwaan
Mein raat chalti hai
Jaane kis aag mein
Yeh shabnam jalti hain
La la la…

It was snowing.Amrit was enjoying the snow fall.

Amrit:It's the first time I am seeing snow fall.

Arjun:When I was small we used to spend our vacation here.That time playing with the snow was my hobby.Now playing with you in the snow.

She giggled as he pulled her towards him saying this.They started dancing romantically while Amrit also enjoyed the snow fall on them by collecting the snow in her hand.

Behakti shaam aayi hai
Tujhe lekar ke baahon mein
Tujhe chhu loon ke rakhu main
Chhupakar ke nigaahon mein
Sharmati ithlaati hai machalti hai
Jaane kis aag mein
Yeh shabnam jalti hain
Ho lamha lamha doori
Yun pighalti hai
Jaane kis aag mein
Yeh shabnam jalti hai
Khwaahishon ki
Shaam dhalti hain
Khwaahishon ki
Shaam dhalti hain
Jaane kis aag mein
Yeh shabnam jalti hai
La la la(Gangster).

Niranjan came with cops to Arjun's house in search of Arjun and Amrit.

Andy:What the hell!Why are you barging into our house?

Sumitra:Are you not ashamed to get inside our house like this?

Niranjan and cops did not even listen to them and kept searching for Arjun-Amrit in every corner of the house.Since Niranjan could not find them he was irritated.

Anjali smirked:You cannot catch them.They are not here.

Niranjan:Don't think that you won after hiding them somewhere.I will file a complaint against Arjun for kidnapping Amrit.He will not be able to escape then.Let me see what you can do.

With a smirk he left with the cops.

Anjali,Andy and Sumitra got tensed.

Sumitra:Will he trap Arjun in a fake kidnapping case?

Andy:Don't worry Sumi.Amrit is there to give evidence that Arjun has not kidnapped her.Still I have a plan to make them secure.

Sumi:What is that Andy?

Andy said something which gave relief to Anjali and Sumitra.

Sumitra:Anjaliji...why did you marry a monster like Niranjan?Why did'nt you leave him?

Anjali became upset.

Anjali:I was an orphan.But Anurag gave me a life.We were happy with Amrit.We celebrated Karwachaut happily.

But on Karwachaut unfortunately Anurag fell downstairs

and passed away.Niranjan who was his friend supported us.But the society gave a wrong name to our relationship and it started affecting Amrit too.Being a young widow I was surrounded by dirty men also.I struggled hard to escape from them.But I got only a bad name.So Niranjan found a solution and that was to marry him.To escape from all the insults in the society I married him which was my biggest mistake.I realized that Niranjan married me only for the properties which Anurag wrote in my name.He snatched everything.Understanding his true intentions I decided to leave him with Amrit.But he started blackmailing me and threatened to put Amrit's life in danger.To be a great person he kept me and Amrit with him.He was into illegal activities also.He started drugging me to shut my mouth.Though the domestic violence was so much,because of my heath issues caused by him I could not even open my mouth or leave the house.Still I complained to the police.But the Police men who were his puppets did not take any action against him.But as a punishment he started hurting Amrit physically.So to safeguard Amrit from his violence I kept quiet.For him his reputation in the society mattered the most.That's why he did no throw us.So we were threatened to pretend to be a happy family in the society.That day he confessed to me that he also caused Anurag's accident.After that only I understood that he pushed Anurag downstairs killing his best friend for his wealth and pretended to be caring towards us and married me as he had an eye on our wealth.

Anjali was in tears:It's all my fault.If I had not married Niranjan to get rid of the bad reputation and the lustful eagles behind me we should not have suffered in hell.

Sumitra and Andy became upset seeing her cry.

Sumi:Anjaliji...don't cry.Forget the past and be happy for your daughter.

Anjali:I am happy that my daughter is in safe hands unlike me.

Yuvraj and Vishaka had a video chat with Amrit-Arjun.

Yuvraj:How are you guys?

Arjun:We are perfectly fine.

Vishaka:Amrit....I miss you.

Amrit:Miss you too Vish.

After the call when Vishaka put the phone down Anu took the phone and noted Amrit's number.

Anu smirked:Now the real drama will start.

Anu sent a message to Amrit.

Suddenly Vishaka caught her phone.

Anu:What is this Vish?

Vish:You took my phone.Right?I saw it.What were you doing on my phone?

Anu:Nothing.

Vishaka took her phone and checked.She was shocked to see that Anu has sent a video message to Amrit.Vishaka checked the video and got shocked.Vishaka deleted that video from Anu's phone.

Anu:What are you doing?Return my phone.

Vish:You are trying to create rift between Arjun and Amrit as you did'nt get Arjun.

Anu:So what?In a way I am saving Amrit from Arjun's fake love.

Vish:No.Arjun loves Amrit sincerely.He really started loving her later.Yuvi had confessed everything to me.

Anu:Why do you think that Yuvi told you the truth?He may have lied to you to support Arjun.

Vish:I trust Yuvi because I love him.

Yuvraj who overheard it was touched by her words.

Vish:Whatever you do,you cannot separate them as Arjun and Amrit are made for each other.

Anu was irritated.

Amrit got a video message.She opened the video.It was Arjun-Yuvraj's conversation.It was Anu who recorded their conversation that day.

(Yuvraj:I am surprised Arjun.You never showed any interest in a girl.Now you are made friends with a girl.That also with Amrita who insulted you.

Arjun:Yes,she is my first female friend and first girl friend also.

Yuvraj was confused:Girl friend?

Arjun:Yes.I mean fake girl friend.Because I will trap her in my fake love and dump her.Because she accused me of betraying a girl and slapped me in front of all,I will take revenge on her by doing what she accused me of.She will realize what a betrayal is.Then let her accuse me of cheating her.

Yuvraj was shocked.

Yuvraj:But Arjun,when did you start betraying a girl?

Arjun:Now.Because she is the first girl who hurt me.I will not leave her.I will punish her for messing up with me.)

Amrit was shocked and shattered.

Arjun came near her and nuzzled on her neck.Amrit was feeling painful and disgusting as she was reminded of the video.

Suddenly she pushed Arjun.

Arjun was shocked.

Arjun:Amrit!

Amrit played the video message to Arjun.Arjun was shocked.

Arjun was guilty to face her.

Arjun:Amrit...believe me.This is not completely true.It's true that I had planned to avenge you by faking love to you.But now I really love you.

Amrit:I don't want to hear anything Arjun.Get lost.

She pushed him out and closed the door.Both cried bitterly.

Edited by jasminerahul - 3 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail

Because he wanted to meet her secretly without the knowledge of her parents.

Arjun:Yesterday when I went to Amrit's house,I peeped into her room through the window and I saw a man beating her terribly.

Oh, I thought he also heard everything but waise, Why did he go there and peep in her room? 

jasminerahul thumbnail

I don't remember.I think its Vikrant in disguise of Yuvi

Which track is the Vishakha -Yuvraj dance images from?

jasminerahul thumbnail

Ashish?

No,i meant they did not get give numbers to outsiders.Their parents already have the number.But other than them only Yuvi Vish were given the number as they trust only them.

Amazing update jasmine, You have made me so curious to know Anjali-Ashish-Niranjan back story, please update soon

As I said...I wasn't really liking Arjun before but yup, Him caring for Anjali did change my views, am loving Andy Sumitra, The imagination dance scene of ths four of them was beautiful so was the engagement of AmAr, Now finally Niranjan planning to kill AmAr, he is so disgusting...I wonder why they have their new numbers only to VishaRaj? I mean not to parents but only them, Also, are VishaRaj gonna get caught now? Wondering...this is such an exciting story, updatr soon pleasr

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Niranjan is not an easy person to tackle. They will have a tough fight on their hands.

Edited by coderlady - 3 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Now that Amrit knows the truth, Arjun has some explaining to do. Hopefully she will listen to him.

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

hi thanks for the pm

brilliant update 

.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

It's dangerous to fight against Niranjan and Amrit won't let her best friend to get involved in her family matter and be in danger.In the previous episode itself Arjun had started feeling for Amrit.But he was trying to make himself believe that he does'nt believe her as he has to take revenge.Hope u remember that scene.But seeing Amrit's bitter life he could not cheat himself anymore and his suppressed emotions for Amrit came out.

Oh, But didn't vish try on her own?

Yes I remember the scene but just wondered if he didn't see her in pain and suppressed emotions forever so...