Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Arjun:Yesterday when I went to Amrit's house,I peeped into her room through the window and I saw a man beating her terribly.

Oh, I thought he also heard everything but waise, Why did he go there and peep in her room? 

.Piyali.. thumbnail

Vish:That's Amrit's stepfather Niranjan.He is very cruel to her and her mother.Amrit has no peace of mind in her house.She is eating pain every moment.Only college gives her happiness.She is happy only with me and you Arjun.

Why doesn't Vish try to help her if she knows everything? And this edit is good 👌

.Piyali.. thumbnail

Arjun:Poor Amrit found happiness in me,but I was thinking of snatching her happiness.How cruel and heartless I am!

Yuvraj felt sad.

Arjun wiped his tears.

Arjun:I will not hurt Amrit.I will give her all the happiness which she is lacking in her life.Because I love her.I love Amrit.

Yuvraj smiled:You took the right decision Arjun.

Arjun smiled emotionally.

Amrit reached the college.Arjun got reminded of Amrit getting beaten cruelly.He ran towards her and embraced emotionally.Amrit smiled.

Nazar gira de har ik manzar
Ret ki tarah bikhar raha hai
Dard tumhara badan mein mere
Zeher ki tarah utar raha hai

Gosh, These song lines are beautiful and so suiting and also, beautiful edit, so realastic...finally, Arjun realized he loves but I just wonder if he is feeling sad only becsuse of realizing Amrit's home problems, I mean what if she was a normal girl? Doing what he did would have been still wrong no?

.Piyali.. thumbnail

Which track is the Vishakha -Yuvraj dance images from?

.Piyali.. thumbnail
Arjun took Amrit home.

Gorgeous edit

.Piyali.. thumbnail
my love Amrit about whom I told you both.
His parents were very happy to see Amrit.Amrit touched their feet.
His mother Sumitra:When Arjun told us about you I never thought that you are an Angel.
Andy:I had full faith in Arjun's choice.After all he is my son.

Wow, I never expected Arjun to turn this serious about amrit so soon, am so happy

.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anjali:Are you sure that Arjun is a nice 

Can understand her fears but still wonder why she didn't divorce Niranjan, i mean her family looks progressive enough to get her remarried so

.Piyali.. thumbnail

Just realized, Anjali's words are going to trigger Amrit's distrust in arjun later when the video comes to her

.Piyali.. thumbnail
Amrit:No Maa.Arjun is really nice.He is really serious about me.That's why he 
introduced me to his parents.

BEAUTIFUL EDIT

Anjali:I want to meet Arjun.
Amrit:Ok Maa.
Amrit took Anjali to the temple.There Arjun came and Amrit introduced Arjun to Anjali.
Arjun touched her feet and Anjali blessed him.
Anjali:Do you love my daughter Amrit?
Arjun:More than myself.
Anjali:Will you look after her like a jewel forever?
Arjun:I will always protect her from all the dangers and make her happy.I will not 
let her eyes be wet.
Amrit became happy.Anjali smiled emotionally.
Anjali:This is more than enough for me.

Don't know how much I can like Anjali,As You know I can't like people who let others be hurt in their cowardice and here we are talking about her daughter 😒
They smiled.
They attended the puja in the temple.

Is this real? 

After a few days....
Anjali told Amrit about Niranjan selling her to some people.
Amrit was shocked.She was shattered.
Amrit:How can someone be so bad Maa?Why does he hate me so much?
Anjali:He is a beast.Now listen..tell everything to Arjun and escape from this house with Arjun.
Amrit:But Maa...
Anjali:Don't you trust Arjun's love?Do you think that Arjun's love will melt if you tell him the truth about your family?
Amrit:No Maa.I trust Arjun's love.I will tell him everything.
The next day in college....
Amrit to Arjun:Arjun...I hid a big thing from you.You don't know my family back ground.
Arjun:I know everything Amrit.Once when I had come to your house to see you and saw how 
cruel your step father was.
Amrit was shocked.
Arjun:I felt like killing your step father.But I controlled myself as I was in shock 
seeing the whole scenario.
Amrit:You knew everything.Then why did'nt you tell me?
Arjun:I did'nt want to put you in an awkward situation.I wanted you to share it when you
 are comfortable sharing it with me.

🔴 Thats a nice thought though am just wondering why nobody is telling the ladies to leave Niranjan
Amrit:Arjun...
Arjun:Don't worry Amrit.I am always there with you.
Amrit looked at him emotionally.
Amrit:There is one more problem Arjun.My step dad is going to sell me for money.So my 
mother asked me to escape from that house with you.
Arjun was shocked.
Arjun:How can someone be so cheap and evil?Your mother is right.You both don't stay there.
Come with me to my house.
🔴Awwww, Both, I'll forgive him for what he did before just for this, even Amrit didn't think this, he did...I loved it
Amrit was surprised:Really?Will your parents agree?
Arjun:They will not go against my wish as they will stand for the right thing.
Amrit smiled with relief.
Anjali and Amrit lied to Niranjan that they were going to the temple and went out.Arjun was
 waiting there with his car.They got inside the car and went to Arjun's house.
Andy and Sumitra welcomed them.
Sumitra:You both stay here.
Anjali:But how can we stay here?
Andy:Anjaliji,if you think that in front of society there is no relationship between us 
let conduct the engagement of Amrit and Arjun.
They all became happy.
Engagement....
Arjun got dressed in a traditional attire while Amrit wore a western frock.

🔴Ahh great edit
They exchanged rings.
After Anjali and Amrit went missing Niranjan realized that they fooled him.With the mobile number he traced their location and rang up Anjali.
Niranjan:You think you can fool me.No way.
Anjali:Just get lost.
Niranjan:How dare you talk like this to me?I will not leave you.
Anjali:I don't care.
Niranjan:I will kill your daughter and her lover like I killed your husband Aashish.
🔴 What? 😮
Anjali was shocked.She became weak:What?You killed Ashish?
Niranjan:Yes,I only killed him.Now you can understand what I can do to your daughter.

🔴But why?
Anjali was shattered.She cut the call and cried.
She told this to others.
Amrit:He killed my papa.
Amrit cried.
Anjali:He is worse than any other evil force.He is very dangerous...more than I expected.He will kill Amrit and Arjun.
Arjun:No aunty.He won't do anything to us.
Anjali:He will...
Sumitra:I think he might try to harm you both.
Andy:Sumitra and Anjaliji are right.So you both stay in our Shimla house.In the mean time I will get Niranjan arrested.

🔴 I hope everything goes fine, am loving Andy Sumitra here
Anjali:You cannot do anything.All police men are under his control.I had also tried to get him 
arrested because of domestic violence.But nobody even touched him.He was so powerful that  could not even escape from that hell with m daughter.He even drugged me to make me weak enough to not run away.So Arjun and Amrit...just leave soon.Please....

🔴 Oh, But why is he so powerful? And why he wants Amrit-Anjali? Please reveal the back story soon...am really curious and sorry Anjali Aunty, You aren't uncaring like I thought 😊
Arjun-Amrit left for Shimla throwing away their old SIMS.They gave their new numbers only to 
Yuvraj and Vishaka.
🔴Oh, Ek minute, Is there some twist now?

.Piyali.. thumbnail

Jasmine, In the above comment, Initial 3 photos have comments below do check, rest comments with red dot