Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

has anyone watched this new movie in amazon prime? It blew my mind...the direction, acting, visual style and screenplay is something out of the box and i recommend everyone to watch it. It is a malayalam movie but subtitles are there so everyone can watch it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Everyone should watch.

Those who claim RK, RS, Alia, Tapsee, Kangana, etc. are good actors will see actual good acting.

Only two who can even come close are RKR and *maybe* Shaheed. Among the BW ladies, no one right now. 

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

gonna watch it today...fahad is a super actor

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chasa

has anyone watched this new movie in amazon prime? It blew my mind...the direction, acting, visual style and screenplay is something out of the box and i recommend everyone to watch it. It is a malayalam movie but subtitles are there so everyone can watch it.

Isn't this the movie Kamal Hassan introduced , has it been released already, was looking forward to it.

Fahad Faazil is my favorite in Malayalam.

Thank you, will definitely watch.

Edited by tina59 - 3 years ago
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Everyone should watch.

Those who claim RK, RS, Alia, Tapsee, Kangana, etc. are good actors will see actual good acting.

Only two who can even come close are RKR and *maybe* Shaheed. Among the BW ladies, no one right now. 

True , especially in the case of Alia, Tapsee,Kangana who were hailed as the best talents . There are many actress in regional films even in short films who are truly talented and they cannot be even compared with so called talented actresses like Alia , Tapsee . 

Among the actors in Bollywood Ajay devgon, Nawasudin siddique, Manoj bajpai, RKR are amazing actors and with right direction they are as good as regional film actors . That being said Fahad is supremely talented , one of the best actors in India.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kamala05

True , especially in the case of Alia, Tapsee,Kangana who were hailed as the best talents . There are many actress in regional films even in short films who are truly talented and they cannot be even compared with so called talented actresses like Alia , Tapsee . 

Among the actors in Bollywood Ajay devgon, Nawasudin siddique, Manoj bajpai, RKR are amazing actors and with right direction they are as good as regional film actors . That being said Fahad is supremely talented , one of the best actors in India.

No comment on AD. NS and MB - I agree but was talking about current gen of mainstream actors since Fahad and Roshan Mathew ARE mainstream in Malayalam cinema. I think the female actor is new, right? Still, pick someone like a Parvathi and match her with a Kangana😆. KR's delusions of grandeur will be cured.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thanks for suggesting .Will check it :) Malayalam Movies are ❤️

I think even Nani's V is releasing on Prime ?

Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeluguChokri

Thanks for suggesting .Will check it :) Malayalam Movies are ❤️

I think even Nani's V is releasing on Prime ?

yes. im looking forward to watching that too

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Waiting to watch it! Love Fahad Faasil. I’ve binge watched some of his movies during the lockdown - Bangalore days , trance etc. He’s such a good actor!!! 

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks.  Will have to check it out now.