Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Loved it. Very interesting concept. Kudos to the director and the whole team for executing it brilliantly.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The movie was worth watching for the concept alone...

And the natural acting and scenarios, no makeup oily faces with shiny noses is typical of Malayalam movies (how did that happen when they’re surrounded by BW & KW which used to be nothing but two inch pancake on faces and performing jumping jacks, anyway I digress...)

But once the suspense was revealed it totally fell flat, it was kinda letdown... And the forced romance subplot...

The director - and the audience who’re raving - didn’t seem to care much about logic which always bothers me in a realistic well made movie, if it’s a masala movie then it’s different

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TeluguChokri

Thanks for suggesting .Will check it :) Malayalam Movies are ❤️

I think even Nani's V is releasing on Prime ?

saw 'V'.. its like 90's revenge drama...old wine, new bottle😲

CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beena_jon

Oh yeah it had 2 mins half baked suspense like Penguin
Rangaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Fahaad starrer? Yet to watch it.

Rangaaa thumbnail

Has anyone seen Trance? Is it good?

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beena_jon

Tollywood movies are the worst. Same old same old. We have such a talented bunch of actors like NTR, Vijaydevara Konda, Allu Arjun....... but then same shit of hyper heroism or family dramas.

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: raj80

Has anyone seen Trance? Is it good?

The movie is good if you can relate to it. It is a satire on a particular segment of people who are very common in Kerala.

Rangaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kamala05

The movie is good if you can relate to it. It is a satire on a particular segment of people who are very common in Kerala.

I heard that the film didn't do well. It's on my watchlist.
pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BettyA1

The movie was worth watching for the concept alone...

And the natural acting and scenarios, no makeup oily faces with shiny noses is typical of Malayalam movies (how did that happen when they’re surrounded by BW & KW which used to be nothing but two inch pancake on faces and performing jumping jacks, anyway I digress...)

But once the suspense was revealed it totally fell flat, it was kinda letdown... And the forced romance subplot...

The director - and the audience who’re raving - didn’t seem to care much about logic which always bothers me in a realistic well made movie, if it’s a masala movie then it’s different

I agree, I was kind of hoping for some real kind of mystery. Crime patrol overdose has made sherlock out of all of us and it was extremely predictive after a point. The chances of talking of marriage without any background checks in today's age of paranoia seemed a little far stretched and how convenient to have such a great hacker as your relative. Can you really know my computer is by simply looking at my wi-fi machine, now I am paranoid, can you tell my ip address by simply seeing which is my wi-fi machine If it is true please tell me that is the only part that has me psyched out even now!!