Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pratts

I agree, I was kind of hoping for some real kind of mystery.  Crime patrol overdose has made sherlock out of all of us and it was extremely predictive after a point.  The chances of talking of marriage without any background checks in today's age of paranoia seemed a little far stretched and how convenient to have such a great hacker as your relative.  Can you really know my computer is by simply looking at my wi-fi machine, now I am paranoid, can you tell my ip address by simply seeing which is my wi-fi machine If it is true please tell me that is the only part that has me psyched out even now!!

They said it was thriller, naturally we expect more

They imply the guy just had a bad experience with a girl barely two weeks ago (or was two months) also became a police case, yet he jumps into another online relationship with a girl he barely knows and proposes marriage and his mother doesn’t bat an eye, she’s so happy for him

That girl manages to call him, chat with him, has many Facebook friends, calls her mother even though they took her cellphone away but couldn’t contact the authorities? She could’ve told him at least

Bold - As far as I know no, you have to be a very skilled hacker not just any computer programmer, even then just looking at it is not enough, U have to install some malware in her system or something like that... Somebody in the know correct me if I am wrong

The way they showed him like a magician I thought he was an extremely skilled hacker working with an international firm involved in some kind spying and hacking people’s computer and that was the thriller part 

Also I thought SIM card’s sole purpose was to help you connect with the network, had no idea everything is stored in it and you could see so much history if U can get your hands on someone’s SIM card

Edited by BettyA1 - 3 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

And it’s not even India’s first computer screen film?

That honor belongs to “Lens”?