Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: reel_real

If it is already overwritten then it can't be recovered ever.

I guess Pithani was trying to do this only by using his laptop after his demise

Time aa gya h ki us pithani ko hi nut bolt khol k data recover kiya jaaye

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveAnny

Be prepared for everything. Don't be sad if your fav celebrities names come in front also. All these Bollywood Biggie's lead such life. The interviews, the persona that we fall for are nothing but a facade only. Don't tell me that Mahesh Bhatt had no idea that Rhea takes drugs. Don't tell me Alia Bhatt had no idea about all these. Don't tell me Sonam Kapoor has no idea about the shady nature of his brothers ex gf. But they will continue to support each other. Swara Bhaskar will continue to give lecture after all these. They don't CARE. At this moment, they will try to help each other as much as possible. Khan, Kapoor and other clans will support each other. Otherwise all dirty secrets will come out. Have you seen how Kareena looks in several parties? Check some pictures. You'll know everything. Normal alcohol doesn't provide that kind of crazy energy.

but it's not a big secret that many in bw and not just in bw doing drugs in the political world and wouldn't be strange that sushant did it too on his own if it's proved that he was forced or thretaened this is another matter then its interesting in sushant chat what will emerge
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I have a quick question guys. How do News Channels like Republic or TN or even IT get hold of confidential info or bits by pieces info from CBI or ED or NCB ? Like yesterday I read somewhere that the information it was flashing in news channels were in a sealed envelope that's been handed over to CBI from ED. How did channels access those ? And these chats ? Any idea ?

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Can someone pls fill me in - what is the latest update on this case ?

Thank you!

Piyu08 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ED has Ripped her Apart 🤣👍🏼

Now CBI ll do the needful

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Can someone pls fill me in - what is the latest update on this case ?

Thank you!

Oh too many updates. Apparently Dipesh or all 3 of them Pithani/Neeraj and Dipesh confessed. 8th June after Rhea left, few guys came and threatened SSR to delete data from many of his hard disks. On the same night Disha died (?????).

Rhea also has been chatting with Samuel Miranda to explore options on changing Credit Card (possibly) pin details via netbanking.

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Vikas singh is saying Sushant sent 3 SOS signals to the family-

Sep,jan and feb.

He told them he's feeling anxious.

According to rhea, his mental illness started in Oct.

Then what about the SOS call in sept.

Debunks the whole theory.

Also , Miranda sent Sushant's fd details to rhea.(wapp chat).

Remember there was an allegation from the family that some fd amount which was on Priyanka's name by Sushant had halfed.

LoveAnny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anika80

but it's not a big secret that many in bw and not just in bw doing drugs in the political world and wouldn't be strange that sushant did it too on his own if it's proved that he was forced or thretaened this is another matter then its interesting in sushant chat what will emerge

Stop the crap. SSR took the drugs and that's why professional people were sent in his flat to clear 8 hard drives?

zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
961686 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anika80

If Sushant did drugs and was okay with the Drug Cartel in Bullywood and Politics he would have been alive today.