Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

961686 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Any speculations on what those hard drives might have contained? Any IT folks - would any of it be recoverable?

I can be but someone mentioned Pithani was overwriting the data on those hard drives 😔

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Any speculations on what those hard drives might have contained? Any IT folks - would any of it be recoverable?

It's not clear whether they are erased or destroyed.

But times now is saying those HDDs might have contained these deleted chats, amongst other things.

We might get to know soon though.

reel_real thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If it is already overwritten then it can't be recovered ever.

I guess Pithani was trying to do this only by using his laptop after his demise

961686 thumbnail

main key is Sushant’s phone and laptop, it must be connected to the cloud somewhere .. it can be retrieved from the server

I so wished the techie in him would have recorded a automated video message and reveal everything in it and also message for his family

🙈

Edited by RomyaForever - 4 years ago
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Can someone plz update me on how are the drugs related to this case

Was Sush addicted to drugs?😭

LoveAnny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Be prepared for everything. Don't be sad if your fav celebrities names come in front also. All these Bollywood Biggie's lead such life. The interviews, the persona that we fall for are nothing but a facade only. Don't tell me that Mahesh Bhatt had no idea that Rhea takes drugs. Don't tell me Alia Bhatt had no idea about all these. Don't tell me Sonam Kapoor has no idea about the shady nature of his brothers ex gf. But they will continue to support each other. Swara Bhaskar will continue to give lecture after all these. They don't CARE. At this moment, they will try to help each other as much as possible. Khan, Kapoor and other clans will support each other. Otherwise all dirty secrets will come out. Have you seen how Kareena looks in several parties? Check some pictures. You'll know everything. Normal alcohol doesn't provide that kind of crazy energy.

-Dracarys- thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RomyaForever

Trying to connect the dots. Sushant endured a lot for months but something happened on 8th June that Rhea Tai decided to leave Sushant , erase all evidences, take laptop and jewellery , and set him free? But then on 9th Disha was murdered ( Why it’s not known) and Sushant told his sister now they won’t leave him? They will come after him.

Yes, that's what I feel as well. Disha's death needs to be investigated by CBI. My head hurts thinking of what all happened and that poor guy endured.

-Dracarys- thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LoveAnny

Be prepared for everything. Don't be sad if your fav celebrities names come in front also. All these Bollywood Biggie's lead such life. The interviews, the persona that we fall for are nothing but a facade only. Don't tell me that Mahesh Bhatt had no idea that Rhea takes drugs. Don't tell me Alia Bhatt had no idea about all these. Don't tell me Sonam Kapoor has no idea about the shady nature of his brothers ex gf. But they will continue to support each other. Swara Bhaskar will continue to give lecture after all these. They don't CARE. At this moment, they will try to help each other as much as possible. Khan, Kapoor and other clans will support each other. Otherwise all dirty secrets will come out. Have you seen how Kareena looks in several parties? Check some pictures. You'll know everything. Normal alcohol doesn't provide that kind of crazy energy.

Word!

And you know what, I couldn't be happier if at all this day actually comes! Bollywood needs a reality check. Or should I say Rheality!

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

My head is spinning