Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Transference

She must have learnt all the answers before the interview. It’s not a live but a scheduled interview

will she give those answers like how she pleaded for cbi? Phir toh bandi ki baht major hili hui hai...lagta hai drug ka after effect hai.

zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
cool-boy_018 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

One of the evidences used in here: the paranormal audio voice of Sushant. Apparently he became back after his death to tell us something 😂

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cool-boy_018

None of the FIR have solid proof against her. Name one legit solid proof against her.

Arre, nesterd FIRs itself are proofs in a way man. Without proofs or enough suspicions, one top agency doesn't refer to another department to waste THEIR time on something. ED was referred, NCB were referred. And CBI was ORDERED by Supreme Court itself looking at the nature of it. By insinuating that it's a very simple a case, we are actually doubting the highest constitution holder of India.

cool-boy_018 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaroonkashaf

If you have to ask then you obviously haven't been following much. Please Google.

I googled and i have been following. There s NOTHING legit against her. They are all nonsense speculations.

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

As much as I detest Arnab but he has been really great with his investigative journalism not only in this case but many previous cases too. He questions really well. Investigative journalism is a genre in communication. It’s based on a huge network of sources and links. People who think that investigative journalism is done by sitting in a chair are wrong. A whole nexus of experts sit behind a panel of a news channel. You have criminal lawyers, you have forensic experts and you have ex-service professionals.

So, you think the entire expose on a day to day basis is done by shouting on live debates and journalists shoving mikes in front of people. No, the whole panel sits, runs their network. Too much dirt and murk. When this started, I knew something was fishy. Names pouring out of a certain politician aren’t coincidental.
Agree fake information floats around but you gotta give it to media for being sleuths.

At least they got ONE electronic evidence to book Rhea in the NDPS act. That’s enough to say she is a crime guilty.

Edited by Transference - 4 years ago
cool-boy_018 thumbnail

Can someone tell show the evidence that show that Rhea was drugging Sushant? Please don't post out of context text. I need a legit evidence.

xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Arre, nesterd FIRs itself are proofs in a way man. Without proofs or enough suspicions, one top agency doesn't refer to another department to waste THEIR time on something. ED was referred, NCB were referred. And CBI was ORDERED by Supreme Court itself looking at the nature of it. By insinuating that it's a very simple a case, we are actually doubting the highest constitution holder of India.

they lives in another world. These people thinks.

1. CBI is here because of bihar election

2. ED has given clean cheat to devi ji

3. NCB does not exist for them

4. Pithani never confessed anything. Its just media hype.

I dont see any other reason to defend her without any solid reason.

zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.