Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

I won’t believe anything until CBI does a press conference and gives sufficient information

zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah it matters a lot to the case !!!

xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I am sure this interview will backfire as well just like her all PR attempts. Likes of Arnab will destroy her more on basis of this interview. If they think indian public will fool and fall for her victim drama than they are living in some other world lol

cool-boy_018 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Sorry but I have to ask this, why do you keep bringing that up ? Do you understand the difference between a BLIND and 4 Formal FIRs charged against her, that too each one by referral to another one ? Just curious.

None of the FIR have solid proof against her. Name one legit solid proof against her.

HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool-boy_018

Because Rhea will expose her in front of the whole nation.. Can't wait for it.

"Expose her"?? Okay......

I can't wait either. Rhea and her lawyer are idiots for doing this. I wonder if this interview was recorded before or after the drug chats, confessions of her compatriots, etc.... No matter what she says, it will be picked apart and generate an immediate reaction from the family, which will be amazing.

She'll probably say he was abusive, a drug addict, etc. I wonder if they will bother asking her why, if she states he was in terrible shape mentally, she took control of his career and finances and founded businesses with his money? Or why, if he was awful and abusive, he LET her have control of his career and finances? Or why her little minions have said that she sent people to SSR's house to delete 8 hard drives? Or what "detox center" she took SSR to in Austria? Or why she and her family thought it was acceptable treatment for depression to keep him in a resort for months? Or why she apparently told everyone she knew about his "mental state," but didn't bother involving his family?

I'm sure she will say something to incriminate herself. Should be interesting.

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: xROBINx

I am sure this interview will backfire as well just like her all PR attempts. Likes of Arnab will destroy her more on basis of this interview. If they think indian public will fool and fall for her victim drama than they are living in some other world lol

Bollywood is shaken. Can’t seem to survive outside of their drug bubble.

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: xROBINx

She must have learnt all the answers before the interview. It’s not a live but a scheduled interview

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: HZAnita

"Expose her"?? Okay......

I can't wait either. Rhea and her lawyer are idiots for doing this. I wonder if this interview was recorded before or after the drug chats, confessions of her compatriots, etc.... No matter what she says, it will be picked apart and generate an immediate reaction from the family, which will be amazing.

She'll probably say he was abusive, a drug addict, etc. I wonder if they will bother asking her why, if she states he was in terrible shape mentally, she took control of his career and finances and founded businesses with his money? Or why, if he was awful and abusive, he LET her have control of his career and finances? Or why her little minions have said that she sent people to SSR's house to delete 8 hard drives? Or what "detox center" she took SSR to in Austria? Or why she and her family thought it was acceptable treatment for depression to keep him in a resort for months? Or why she apparently told everyone she knew about his "mental state," but didn't bother involving his family?

I'm sure she will say something to incriminate herself. Should be interesting.

In lawyer bhaisahab ka bhi karma hai...kaafi kaandi insaan hain suna hai

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

All the best to Rajdeep Sardesai. This would be the only court where Rhea is going to get some respect, otherwise zillat ke laddoo is already served to her by Supreme Court once, many more will be followed I am sure. 😆

Oh and by the way, brace yourself for some more 'white-kurti' drama along with folding hand requests of not misjudging her. No one will misjudge you madam, more so after you are done spewing venom against the family. 👏