Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool-boy_018 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: zaroonkashaf

They can apparently if they happen to be a "woman" because women according to some progressives can't commit crimes or be abusive partners. Let's see what this interview contains, I'm sure her lawyer has prepped her well after all she has been looking to give an interview to a friendly journalist for awhile now. It will probably air today. So let's see what is there in it. Lies have a way of catching up to you sooner or later so the more lies you weave, the more you have to lie to protect yourself so in that realm I'm now wanting to see what all she comes up with. Just hoping Sushant's family calls her out on each one of those lies. Some of us can already predict what all she will be asked and how she will answer it...lol. Some of us have followed this industry long enough to know how PR games work and how cases are influenced, esp such high profile cases. So let's wait and watch what happens here.

It has nothing to do with woman or man. There's no proof against Rhea.
Remember when most of the forum went against Sushant during me too when there was no proof against him?

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cool-boy_018

Because people are asking to put her in the prison where there s absolutely no proof against her.

Probably, quoting you for a last time. Misogyny is different and demonising is different. Thank you.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cool-boy_018

It has nothing to do with woman or man. There's no proof against Rhea.
Remember when most of the forum went against Sushant during me too when there was no proof against him?

Sorry but I have to ask this, why do you keep bringing that up ? Do you understand the difference between a BLIND and 4 Formal FIRs charged against her, that too each one by referral to another one ? Just curious.

Transference thumbnail

So as per laws, Rhea is at least guilty with PROOF of possessing and purchasing 1 kg of stuff! so, no misogyny there

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Some people are crying that Rhea is being victimized. Thoda Sandeep, Siddharth and Deepesh ke liye bhi ro lo. Or a woman being "victimised" only deserves all the attention🤪 Such hypocrites of the first order!!!!

Heights is the accussed hasn't been questioned by the CBI yet but goes ahead and does an elaborate media interview to gather some sympathy. Her image has already been tarnished and it's gone to a new low with yesterday's revelation of the drug angle. It's almost beyond repair now. Wonder what the interview is going to achieve. Another question being, is it even allowed legally for her to go ahead and give such interviews?

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

They can apparently if they happen to be a "woman" because women according to some progressives can't commit crimes or be abusive partners. Let's see what this interview contains, I'm sure her lawyer has prepped her well after all she has been looking to give an interview to a friendly journalist for awhile now. It will probably air today. So let's see what is there in it. Lies have a way of catching up to you sooner or later so the more lies you weave, the more you have to lie to protect yourself so in that realm I'm now wanting to see what all she comes up with. Just hoping Sushant's family calls her out on each one of those lies. Some of us can already predict what all she will be asked and how she will answer it...lol. Some of us have followed this industry long enough to know how PR games work and how cases are influenced, esp such high profile cases. So let's wait and watch what happens here.

Women ka naam Dubo Diya. Humanity ka naam dubo diya. Dharti par bojh.

xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Sorry but I have to ask this, why do you keep bringing that up ? Do you understand the difference between a BLIND and 4 Formal FIRs charged against her, that too each one by referral to another one ? Just curious.

as per some idiots random article is same as FIR lol

Rhea mata ne toh FIRs me bhi record bana liya hai

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

Some people are crying that Rhea is being victimized. Thoda Sandeep, Siddharth and Deepesh ke liye bhi ro lo. Or a woman being "victimised" only deserves all the attention🤪 Such hypocrites of the first order!!!!

Heights is the accussed hasn't been questioned by the CBI yet but goes ahead and does an elaborate media interview to gather some sympathy. Her image has already been tarnished and it's gone to a new low with yesterday's revelation of the drug angle. It's almost beyond repair now. Wonder what the interview is going to achieve. Another question being, is it even allowed legally for her to go ahead and give such interviews?

one last ditch effort.
par kuchh kam nahi aayega. Iss baar kuchh kam nahi aayega. Sorry babu!!

Transference thumbnail

misogyny

noun [ U ]

UK /mɪˈsɒdʒ.ən.i/ US /mɪˈsɑː.dʒən.i/

feelings of hating women, or the belief that men are much better than women

Let’s do some English language classes too here. It’s not a left vs Right issue or a man vs woman issue.

Ilahi_mera_Jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

My bad! I forgot that there are still no proofs out there to label Rhea mata guilty.😳 And that not ONE but 3 agencies are now behind the case that the family is now so so scared.👏

You are right. She will be prepped up. Questions will be on her favor, given who is doing the interview. We all know what is going to come out of it. Let her come out.