Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: lunalovegood5

Pretty sure he is, but he could have asked for protection like Ankit.

Becomes difficult if you have a family, kids going out etc.... Remember that Munnabhai scene where Sd and Arshad goes to the doctor's house and plays carrom with his father so that he goes and writes the entrance exams paper for Munnabhai....

These things happen in real too and it's much more dangerous..... This is why I hate Raju Hirani for trivialising such issues....

SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritu14ss

I think, listening to all jadoo tona, black magic, spirit and other stories of Rhea, CBI too got scared and they are enquiring from all her pawns how dangerous is she to get fully prepared to face her. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜‚

Word Count: 0

kantalaga_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

NCB team leave for Goa to arrest Gaurav Arya ( drug dealer) last time he tracked there and to find

What is relationship between this drug dealer and Rhea

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Rajdeep AgainstMediaTrial Sardesai & Rhea AgainstMediaTrial Chakraborty are gonna do a 2 hour mutual admiration telethon! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Irony just died*.

* Irony's death was caused by suicide which was caused by depression or some other mental disorder. And if you don't believe this then you're a dimwit keyboard warrior (also note I just typed keyboard warrior from my phone's virtual keyboard) and a vile troll. Because? Duhh. Obviously ๐Ÿคช

(Of course I'm kidding ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. This was just to show a mirror to some smug condescending pseudos)

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

my god....2 din mein ek pura thread complete๐Ÿ˜ฒ

lunalovegood5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

Becomes difficult if you have a family, kids going out etc.... Remember that Munnabhai scene where Sd and Arshad goes to the doctor's house and plays carrom with his father so that he goes and writes the entrance exams paper for Munnabhai....

These things happen in real too and it's much more dangerous..... This is why I hate Raju Hirani for trivialising such issues....

Ugh, you're right!

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Ishkaran talking about drug aspect in the case

https://youtu.be/iX4G6Xzujl0

zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: LoveAnny

Why CBI is not arresting Rhea? I don't know the proper laws or formalities for these things. Can someone clarify? How much details they need to arrest her?

Donโ€™t believe all the crap in the media, wait for CBI to do a press conference themselves.

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This is how the left operates, Swara is another one

https://twitter.com/rohini_sgh/status/1298610573546987527