Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Bekind

Yes, the problem is he was not able to hear Sushant correctly. He was a very good in what he does. I wish he can do another session.

I watched all his videos...that voice n that laugh was unmistakable

SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desertsun

I don't think she is criminal-more an emotionally abused woman. Aditya had plenty of affairs and is reputed to have bought Kanagana a flat with his money. mind you , she worked in a lot of series-so it was their money. But Aditya and no respect for his wife and looks like son turned out like papa. She defended husband and now son.

More old school pati parmeshwar types.

Aditya Pancholi, his wife and his son remind me of Rajnath, Sakshi and Shaurya Goneka from Starplus’s show -Ek Hasina Thi 😑

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Bekind

It is amazing how some panel members are still in denial and fighting for rhea.

https://youtu.be/O5YV019haIQ

Who knows if they are in denial or are mouthpieces of other so called powerful people

SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaniax

Rhea needs to be called by CBI soon. Also, just realised Sandeep Singh has never been questioned not even by fake Mumbai Police. Since the drugs angle is found the focus has shifted from him. Better take him into custody bfr he runs away.

It’s funny how Rhea and Sandip haven’t been questioned by the CBI to be honest! These two need to be behind bars ASAP!

ritu14ss thumbnail

Originally posted by: SayCheese

It’s funny how Rhea and Sandip haven’t been questioned by the CBI to be honest! These two need to be behind bars ASAP!

I think, listening to all jadoo tona, black magic, spirit and other stories of Rhea, CBI too got scared and they are enquiring from all her pawns how dangerous is she to get fully prepared to face her. 😆😃

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

It's like you expect basic humanity and genuineness from people from his staff at least.. And then this guy makes a U-turn from his earlier statements, seemingly choosing bribe over loyalty for an actually sincere man who has died under such unjust, tragic circumstances and who probably trusted this guy.

What if this guy is being threatened.... A guy who can plan Sushant's murder can plan anything.

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

What is this physco budha saying...physco family..👎🏼

Mahesh Bhatt

@MaheshNBhatt

·

There is no world out there to return to. It’s broken and sick. We will have to return this shattered world and build it once again brick by brick.

lunalovegood5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaniax

Rhea needs to be called by CBI soon. Also, just realised Sandeep Singh has never been questioned not even by fake Mumbai Police. Since the drugs angle is found the focus has shifted from him. Better take him into custody bfr he runs away.

I watched his interview with Faridoon again. He looked upset and fidgety every time Faridoon praised Sushant. One instant that stood out to me was when Faridoon said 'One thing I always noticed about Sushant was keh woh bohat self-respecting aadmi thay', and he replied, 'Bohaaaat ziyada'. Just the way he said it was so sinister. Also, he was desperate for people to forget about Sushant and focus on other things. He is attention hungry no doubt, but just like the funeral and autopsy, he wanted to orchestrate the narrative around Sushant's death too. Too bad for him that his face and eyes scream snake and he could not deceive people.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: maha15

What is this physco budha saying...physco family..👎🏼

Mahesh Bhatt

@MaheshNBhatt

·

There is no world out there to return to. It’s broken and sick. We will have to return this shattered world and build it once again brick by brick.

Reminds me of BrahmaSwami crap from Sacred Games. 😳 Code language for justifying terrorist activities.

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

A few pointers:

If these stooges had access to everything, was it really Sushant who had expressed his shock on Disha’s death?

Was he drugged constantly to keep him numb?

Man, this seems horrible. I have a feeling that Sushant was actually going to expose everything when he wanted to reach out to his family. Did they actually make him believe that he was a depressed person?

Where is the psychotherapist now? Angel Rhea helped Sushant own up that he had mental health issues!!!! I am amazed