Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HugeScarcity thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: YoWorld

I just wonder if rhea had prior knowledge about Sushant's lifestyle by being Sara's friend , before coming officially into his life.

Nope. Media is trying to paint this narrative that Rhea and Sara were really good friends but reality is they only hung out for a couple weeks in 2017 and then never again. This was before Kedarnath was even shot and way before Sara-Sushant affair so there's little connection.

Rhea was also "friends" with Sushant's co-stars, Shraddha and Bhumi. Next they will use these connections. Don't fall prey to these attempts to divert the narrative and focus on the real issues in the case.

HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I don't know why the bodyguard's new story is upsetting me so much. His story is 180 degrees different now. If this is the strategy these criminals are going to take (make SSR the "fall guy" for the drug ring), SSR's family is in for a very difficult time. It doesn't seem enough that these people may have killed him, I don't think they will stop until SSR is completely destroyed. He's not even around to defend himself.

I am completely disgusted, sad, and angry.

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Whatsapp conversation between Rhea and Samuel Miranda is leaked by Times Now, don't know if the video is already posted or not. The revelations are big. They even mentioned the name 'Siddhu' who was after Sushant's card pin. Siddhu clearly denotes no one other than Siddharth Pithani.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKCJGapY7S8

Edited by ffkhan - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Bekind

The paranormal who got popular was not fake. I will post how in couple of hours.

PM me the link please.

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: HZAnita

I don't know why the bodyguard's new story is upsetting me so much. His story is 180 degrees different now. If this is the strategy these criminals are going to take (make SSR the "fall guy" for the drug ring), SSR's family is in for a very difficult time. It doesn't seem enough that these people may have killed him, I don't think they will stop until SSR is completely destroyed. He's not even around to defend himself.

It's like you expect basic humanity and genuineness from people from his staff at least.. And then this guy makes a U-turn from his earlier statements, seemingly choosing bribe over loyalty for an actually sincere man who has died under such unjust, tragic circumstances and who probably trusted this guy.

Edited by DushtKanya - 4 years ago
ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

The thing is they are only stretching the angle that he used to smoke weed to defend reha.. I mean so what if he smokes joint... Everyone does? It's not like he was doing some PCP or meth.. The way they are sensationalizing smoking joint is laughable.

Also about his temper and unprofessional behavior.. Lol not a single director, producer or co star of his has ever complained about it in fact he has always been praised for his dedication to work and sweet nature. He was shooting for dil bechara and chhichhore last to last year when this bodyguard was serving him and the cast and crew of both the films has nothing but good things to say about Sush even before his death.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Calm down. Like I said earlier, at their worst allegations flashing in every channel, the worst they got on SSR was him having joint/weed. I am sure they cant fly high with only this. And for everything else, there is CBI/NCB/ED to bust their lies.

Whatever it is, Rhea's drug cartel is exposed. She is done for her life.

desertsun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarasingh7

@Bold - Is she ??😲 She looks so docile , didn't know she is coming from such background. What does her family do ?

I don't think she is criminal-more an emotionally abused woman. Aditya had plenty of affairs and is reputed to have bought Kanagana a flat with his money. mind you , she worked in a lot of series-so it was their money. But Aditya and no respect for his wife and looks like son turned out like papa. She defended husband and now son.

More old school pati parmeshwar types.

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

I HATE SOORAJ PANCHOLI to the core. I don't care if anything hasn't been proven in court. He is a risk to humanity. Yes, Ram Gopal Varma I am witch hunting him and I don't care. He deserves it.

Let’s not sully witches...these people are pure evil.

zaniax thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Rhea needs to be called by CBI soon. Also, just realised Sandeep Singh has never been questioned not even by fake Mumbai Police. Since the drugs angle is found the focus has shifted from him. Better take him into custody bfr he runs away.