Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

Siddharth Pithani said that Sushant is 5'8 when anyone who hasn't even lived with Sushant can see that he's at least 6 feet.

Siddharth Pithani said he barely knew Rhea but so many of her pictures on Insta have his handle as picture credits. Even Sushant has a picture for which he credited Pithani. And that handle is now a Sushant fanclub. Now why would Pithani hide?

Siddharth Pithani runs away from Arnab's show as well.

He also mixes 'medicines' in Sushant's food without Sushant's knowledge.

And now his statements are contradicting that of Neeraj and Dipesh.

This guy has been suspicious from day 1.

no matter which way anyone looks at this case, Pithani has come out looking like absolute trash to me.
He is such a LAZY user, and based on his own statements and interview(s), was someone who didn’t give a rats ass about SSR, just did the bare minimum to coast by and get opportunities as part of the pro team, even though he was living w/ SSR. The fact that he gave meds without knowing or bothering to find out what the f**k they were, is grossly irresponsible. Forwarding his communications with the cops to Rhea, then faffing around for 2hrs to open SSRS doors..., nothing about this man is appealing.

Drug induced or not, SSR missed the mark judging this guy( and Rhea, lol that’s a given).

Yuck.

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarasingh7

There is another revelation where Sandeep Ssingh called Sooraj Pancholi to inform his that work is done(Sushant is settled) 😈 - Not reliable source, but possible.

I HATE SOORAJ PANCHOLI to the core. I don't care if anything hasn't been proven in court. He is a risk to humanity. Yes, Ram Gopal Varma I am witch hunting him and I don't care. He deserves it.

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

The paranormal who got popular was not fake. I will post how in couple of hours.

Is that Huff Paranormal ? It give me chills now bz i watched huff n other lady's paranormal video n shrugged it off even though i kinda found them believable. But now seems those things are coming out to be true , even though young girl's revelation is not yet out.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NeonLights.

i read somewhere that Sandip Singh is planning to escape to London?

Yes I am not sure why is he not in custody.

Bekind thumbnail

Nasir abdullah ?

I find Nasir very funny. Watch this video n his antics

Watch from @0.35🤣and @1.34 onwards @2.53, @4.42

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2cpRHjTt5g

lol😆

he is very egoistic man

Saralicious7 thumbnail

Who are they talking about? Who are they pointing at ? Can anyone name , guesses ? Who is this dangerous person

@7.25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_A3Ua3lVEg

Edited by sarasingh7 - 4 years ago
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Yes he is Salim Khan Salman's dad. He must be thinking What loser sons he have. At this age, he would be feeling terrible thinking First it was Salman and now Arbaaz.

He also called Sooraj's mom Zarina

Can't tell how Salim Khan might be as a person, but Zarina Wahab is very much associated with the mafias since a long time, as her family members (hubby and son) are criminals themselves and she always tends to defend them. When Jiah Khan died, Zarina said that "He (Sooraj) cared deeply for her in his own way", which is utter ridiculus. Now Zarine is busy defeneding her dearest son again! She is lebeling all those protesters as liars whoever has spoken anything against Sooraj. If Aditya and Sooraj are criminals, then Zarina is no less than them! Along with Aditya, she also should take some credits for making her son like the way he is.

Edited by ffkhan - 4 years ago
Bekind thumbnail

Is that Huff Paranormal ? It give me chills now bz i watched huff n other lady's paranormal video n shrugged it off even though i kinda found them believable. But now seems those things are coming out to be true , even though young girl's revelation is not yet out.

Yes, the problem is he was not able to hear Sushant correctly. He was a very good in what he does. I wish he can do another session.

Saralicious7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Can't tell how Salim Khan might be as a person, but Zarina Wahab is very much associated with the mafias since a long time, as her family members are criminals themselves and she alwyas tends to defend her dear hubby and son. When Jiah Khan died, Zarina said that "He (Sooraj) cared deeply for her in his own way", which is utter ridiculus. Now Zarine is busy defeneding her dearest son again! She is lebeling all those protesters as liars whoever has spoken anything against Sooraj. If Aditya and Sooraj are criminals, then Zarine is no less than them! Along with Aditya, she also should take some credits for making her son like the way he is.

@Bold - Is she ??😲 She looks so docile , didn't know she is coming from such background. What does her family do ?

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

@Bold - Is she ??😲 She looks so docile , didn't know she is coming from such background. What does her family do ?

Her husband Aditya Pancholi and her son Sooraj Pancholi are linked to underworld dons, this is the family I'm talking about. Not her parental family.😆