Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sarasingh7

What could be in those 8 Hard drives ?? Sushant's work , High Chance AU Stole it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY52wDoccBk

I wish somehow cbi can retrieve those files

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Again Dr. Swamy usually knew the facts before hand but he still says it wasn't so much about the child trafficking or anything. It was because he was rising too fast. So there was a jealously element involved maybe. But the minor being abused at a party tells a different story.

At one point , he was saying more facts will come. I hope it will come out soon if true, now that we know Disha's death is linked with this case. I have noticed if Arnab is being too careful talking too much abt Disha case. There must be reason ,let's see.

It is true though mafia was jealous of him as revealed his work was getting grabbed by these vultures . I m still not sure who was behind those blinds. KWAN PR?? Salman Suraj duo?? KJo Masand ??

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Oh, so this Siddharth Pithani was earlier telling that "I don't know anything" but now that 'anything' has been turning out into 'so many things' including his confession regarding destroying those hard drives! He is still telling that he doesn't know what were the contents inside the drives but here he's surely lying! Just mark my words, this guy is 100% among those people who are behind Sushant's death.

Edited by ffkhan - 4 years ago
Saralicious7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

It is amazing how some panel members are still in denial and fighting for rhea.

https://youtu.be/O5YV019haIQ

Flawed Believe System. Cabal Worshipping. They have sold their soul.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Again Dr. Swamy usually knew the facts before hand but he still says it wasn't so much about the child trafficking or anything. It was because he was rising too fast. So there was a jealously element involved maybe. But the minor being abused at a party tells a different story.

Ya jealous element is involved becos he was rising too fast tats y targeted ,industry ban n cold murder plan by drugging him n loot him n show he gone crazy n done suicide .dis jealous ppl running rackets n dis knowing to ssr , disha killed them , tats y ve to murder him n tried to show it suicide by pushing plan a script .
Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

At one point , he was saying more facts will come. I hope it will come out soon if true, now that we know Disha's death is linked with this case. I have noticed if Arnab is being too careful talking too much abt Disha case. There must be reason ,let's see.

It is true though mafia was jealous of him as revealed his work was getting grabbed by these vultures . I m still not sure who was behind those blinds. KWAN PR?? Salman Suraj duo?? KJo Masand ??

Salman? Why? No Salman sushant rivals for what? They didn't do same genres of films.. Some young star pr rival maybe and masand certainly.. He was rival with ranveer Ranbir srk arjun varun... New generation's actors and akshay Kumar stole some film to sushant
Saralicious7 thumbnail

There is another revelation where Sandeep Ssingh called Sooraj Pancholi to inform his that work is done(Sushant is settled) 😈 - Not reliable source, but possible.

Edited by sarasingh7 - 4 years ago
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I noticed he also spoke about How Kareena Kapoor's advice to Sara "Don't date your first co star" affected him. So Kareena😡 n high class clan pressurized Sara to breakup with Sushant. He really made him feel as if he is not good enough n he doesn't belong in their high class circle. As Samuel said , "She said it on National TV so it hit him more. He was star and when people started talking sh** abt you in parties and these were not media but such Bollywood people talking". Samual felt, these people (Kareena etc) are influential and have power , they should be responsible before saying something about someone.💔

Another one was Saif 😡guiding Sara to choose b/w Ranveer n Sushant n being dismissive of Sushant . Imagine being picked on like that on National Television. Then Fake blinds and Metoo allegations , He was being looked down up and bullied for long...he would have be vulnerable at one stage n B***** entered his life knowing abt his vulnerabilities.

Samual shares he was also effected when he didn't get his due in Kedarnath , then Sonchirayi bombs and Sara leaves. Then Drive comes, its wasn't going anywhere with release n Metoo Allegation which is not even true. Though Sanjana didn't respond at time, it hampered him , damage was already done, he went through lot of mental stress.They even thought of going legal.

Samuel - Sushant was serious about Sara not same with Rhea , one could see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po0DfM4i0oQ

Breakups are part of life..Sarah and family might have own reasons just like Sushant had his reasons to break up with his exes. What goes around comes around. You hurt someone then someone else will hurt you. I will not blame Sarah on this aspect ..but she will meet her karma too. She is young and can see or date people. It’s not right on Samuel part to discuss about Sarah and Kriti. He can discuss how Sarah hogged all Lime lite For a movie etc..but discussing about Sushant very personal life..that’s very bad on his part.

Saralicious7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriRani

Breakups are part of life..Sarah and family might have own reasons just like Sushant had his reasons to break up with his exes. What goes around comes around. You hurt someone then someone else will hurt you. I will not blame Sarah on this aspect ..but she will meet her karma too. She is young and can see or date people. It’s not right on Samuel part to discuss about Sarah and Kriti. He can discuss how Sarah hogged all Lime lite For a movie etc..but discussing about Sushant very personal life..that’s very bad on his part.

Yah I felt it too discussing personal life was wrong specially it would make things awkward for Kriti n Sara. Still breakups n all are fine BUT publicly putting someone down - Kareena n Saif's statement were in very bad taste.Even I felt bad for Sushant. Moreover he was always deliberately mocked in Karan's show

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Oh, so this Siddharth Pithani was earlier telling that "I don't know anything" but now that 'anything' has been turning out into 'so many things' including his confession regarding destroying those hard drives! He is still telling that he doesn't know what were the contents inside the drives but here he's surely lying! Just mark my words, this guy is 100% among those people who are behind Sushant's death.

😆

Exactly and that is why I am very shocked and surprised how he is spilling such big news. Yes he is one of 8 culprits that were involved on June 13/14.

I have this feeling that SSR was killed on the 13th.