Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lunalovegood5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: KewlDude

My head is spinning

I wouldn't have believed any of it, if Mumbai police had not tried to cover up. But I think this might have actually happened and that is why Mumbai police and Maharashtra government were trying their best to cover up

As most of you are already apprehensive about, the mastermind most probably will go Scot free, I believe so too.

But I don't care.

I just want Rhea, Pithani, Sandeep to be punished for sure.

Whoever the mastermind might be, Sushant had trusted Rhea and gang. Hell he loved that witch

He let Pithani stay with him.

And these monsters stabbed him in the back.

For me, they are the biggest criminals, because they didn't only kill Sushant., they killed his trust, they literally put him through hell.

Sorry I am being too emotional right now

Exactly how I feel. They were the ones he considered his 'friends'. Et tu, Brute?

joycee19 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's been so much time yet I can't believe Sushant is dead.

Reading all this info my head is spinning. Just cannot disconnect from his thoughts.

Think of it, a person got in relationship with a girl who had the wrong connections and that's all. That was the begining of the end. No matter how good he was, he got connected to this racket, and it seems there was no way out alive. It feels so out of control and helpless. He didn't deserve this.

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

Thanks for d info , so doubt is coming true , sooraj is at gate at crime scene .kwan , salman invested having deals with China hmm ...salman d company benami is involved . salman ran away to farmhouse in lock down for alibi n said to mp even if summon I will not come , so d company spreading n becoming system , high time destroy dis d company n covid eat dis viruses , y waste resources on them , encounter all d b*******, so dis is immediate factor tat lead to murder , fight with sooraj d salman henchman n fights in business matters with sush , so salman want d business of sush n took it , so industry ban n blinds n long term plan by mb n rhea to drug him n show him as crazy n done suicide .in both salman is involved n told before only whole bolly silent n most supporting rhea means salman involved , d compnany benami had congress support has cover up n his body guard joined in shiv sena n salman moving with au. There is rumor tat again Mumbai blasts planning going , tats y bolly kept under scanner may be .bolly had links with p Isi links n everything is exposed .in maha , mva govt n rackets - politicians , police , bm nexus , money laundering , human trafficking , drugs , funds to riots, t activities , remove all d trees, traitors , cleaning d anti elements is necessary .time out salman n bollydawood, get lost .covid eat dis viruses .swach Bharat abhiyan . god bless Bharat forever .www.youtube.com/watch?v=442ewPgXHQ0

Aptly put. I wonder what is so special about this Sooraj Pacholi that Salman n gang support him so much ?? And this Sooraj after killing Jhia Khan , he is still getting involved in other cases. This looser has no Fear ?

I m posting Summary of Screenshot 3 & 4 Again :

Human trafficking and child trafficking from nepal n Bangladesh to India and China to middle east etc n other places for forced bondage, labor , prostitution , supply of money, trafficking , children/girl are sent mainly for commercial se*(dance in the bars, parties) - supply of drugs , money. They are sent to big tycoon houses - Politicians, Police, Businessmen, Celebrities (Bollywood, Cricketers)/parties and so if girls are not ready so to make them obey drugs are given to them.

Sushant and Disha came to know about this entire Racket.

Disha was disturbed due to work , She was giving offered to Sushant BUT Salman & brothers for Sooraj Pancholi were poking her to give all deals of Sushant to them.

Rhea was trying hard to convince Disha to be on her side like Shruti modi was.

Disha was forced to go to the party and she went where there were lot of big names.

She saw some minor girl treated badly n some drug dealing . She called Sushant to tell everything and Sushant told her to escape with girl. Disha called her friend for help and she escaped party with her friend.

They went to her friend's place at Malad.

Gang got angry and scared at same time

Disha called her fiancee Rohan Rai and Sushant confessed everything to Rhea

Rhea told everything to Mahesh Bhatt and other people at party.

They made plan. On June 8th Rhea left Sushant's place with all medical document and gadgets.

She called Sushant's sister so blame could be at Mittu [ This part seems wrong - I think she didn't call her , Sushant did

Same day Rohan was tabbed by TV people (didn't get this part?? ) where Disha is, Rohan told them.

Later Rohan went to see Disha where she was , there gang people came n they assaulted n killed her.

Disha's friend n minor girl escaped n called Sushant for help as she might have Disha's phone. [ Could be since Disha's phone was functional after her death as reported by some media channels.

Since Sushant's sister was in his house, he told Disha's friend to hide somewhere n he would help them.

Sandeep calls Sushant to tell him about Disha's death and Sushant was furious and told him he would conduct press conference.

Sandeep tried to stop him but when he figured he would do so, he told the Gang.

Sushant saw in media how Disha was linked with Sushant ,so he called Rhea as he knew she had all his medical docs and could LEAK THEM.

He told his IPS brother to take him away n asked Metu to pack n take him to Chandigarh. (This part is confusing - He could have shared info with them there itself ??).

When metu left (on June 12) , he called Disha's friend and minor girl to his place since his sister left.

Sushant was getting blackmailed(maybe from Rhea n Gang) but he thought since he has Disha's friend n minor girl as witness , he would go to Chandigarh n be safe.

Sidharth Pitani unfortunately Told RHEA .

On June 13th Sushant Got Killed along with Disha's friend and minor girl.

Sushant was killed in another room, he was heavy, so bringing him to another room, cleaning up evidence , putting on bed , wrapping girls bodies.

Rest whole drama is all known.

KewlDude thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joycee19

It's been so much time yet I can't believe Sushant is dead.

Reading all this info my head is spinning. Just cannot disconnect from his thoughts.

Think of it, a person got in relationship with a girl who had the wrong connections and that's all. That was the begining of the end. No matter how good he was, he got connected to this racket, and it seems there was no way out alive. It feels so out of control and helpless. He didn't deserve this.

this is why it's so important to choose the people carefully who you become friends with or get into a relationship. And not only for girls, but also for boys
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anjs

Okay just googled the location of Waterstones resorts and it's really close to my house. Walking distance half an hour...

It's hidden from the main road by slums and big nallah, I used to pass by and think of it as some desolute area.... Would've never imagined that there is a resort there with top politicians and bollywood guys having rave parties there

It's close to the international airport too

Heard even in covid also ,politicians - bolly rave parties happening there .ssr was kept here n treated for fake depression after Italy trip .salman 's bro r relative owns r had share in it . does disha also went here for party .
Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago
982283 thumbnail

Again Dr. Swamy usually knew the facts before hand but he still says it wasn't so much about the child trafficking or anything. It was because he was rising too fast. So there was a jealously element involved maybe. But the minor being abused at a party tells a different story.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Oh too many updates. Apparently Dipesh or all 3 of them Pithani/Neeraj and Dipesh confessed. 8th June after Rhea left, few guys came and threatened SSR to delete data from many of his hard disks. On the same night Disha died (?????).

Rhea also has been chatting with Samuel Miranda to explore options on changing Credit Card (possibly) pin details via netbanking.

thank you p4r :)

Oh so it looks like Sushant might have decided to go against this whole thing and that’s why the threatening / change of sim etc ??

Gosh good that CBI got this case. Hopefully truth will come out soon.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nishita123

thank you p4r :)

Oh so it looks like Sushant might have decided to go against this whole thing and that’s why the threatening / change of sim etc ??

Gosh good that CBI got this case. Hopefully truth will come out soon.

Like the member Romya said here, had he agreed to play along, I am sure he'd be alive today/.

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What could be in those 8 Hard drives ?? Sushant's work , High Chance AU Stole it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY52wDoccBk

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

It is amazing how some panel members are still in denial and fighting for rhea.

https://youtu.be/O5YV019haIQ