Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

982283 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'shweta singh kirti @shwetasing... 50m Requesting @PMOIndia @narendramodi to look into providing security for Kangana @KanganaTeam so that she can help with the investigation of @narcoticsbureau. Kangana Ranaut @Kangan... 1h It's a top trend right now, sincere request @PMOIndia for #कंगना am very keen to help @narcoticsbureau in this matter and could be very useful as have witnessed it all personally. Search Twitter COVID-19 Trending News Sports India trends En 1.Trending #कंगना_ राणावत सुरक्षा_दो Deena Sharma Anui Dhar and 72 2K others are 고2,170 201 5,403 山'

Word Count: 0

josh135 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

So this Sandip Singh seems to gave a big influence in Bollywood. Seems like a pawn.. and another penguin...he has a pic with every other bollywood actor. Also he seems to be very good friends with mouni. No wonder mouni was getting quite a few bollywood breaks.

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Fun fact...he din't put it. He never ever used pink colour and font for an insta story. Guess who always uses pink in her insta story ?? Rhea .

Whaaa really? 😳 When exactly was that btw?

982283 thumbnail

OK so now we have a motive and it was not nepotism. BUT it does have Dubai links not directly but indirectly.

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Dr. Swamy is LIVE

Dr Subramanian Swamy on Sushanth Singh Rajput Death & Dubai Links

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1Bhci3p45E

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This case has some ugly and dark secrets.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Fun fact...he din't put it. He never ever used pink colour and font for an insta story. Guess who always uses pink in her insta story ?? Rhea .

which insta story is that?

KewlDude thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

My head is spinning

I wouldn't have believed any of it, if Mumbai police had not tried to cover up. But I think this might have actually happened and that is why Mumbai police and Maharashtra government were trying their best to cover up

As most of you are already apprehensive about, the mastermind most probably will go Scot free, I believe so too.

But I don't care.

I just want Rhea, Pithani, Sandeep to be punished for sure.

Whoever the mastermind might be, Sushant had trusted Rhea and gang. Hell he loved that witch

He let Pithani stay with him.

And these monsters stabbed him in the back.

For me, they are the biggest criminals, because they didn't only kill Sushant., they killed his trust, they literally put him through hell.

Sorry I am being too emotional right now