Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Bekind

🤣🤣🤣

Sandeep returning from Delhi and ABP TV caught him. Not a single response from him🤣

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEXKi2FBgLp/?igshid=10mifz6873j37

Someone on twitter called him a paedophile for molesting a minor! Can he rot already 😡

Sanskruthi thumbnail

Honestly makin SSR charas smoker has nothing to do his murder. Lage raho.

but I am very surprised that dipesh pithani and neeraj confessed about deleted files

Exactly! I don't understand how this Ankita/Sara jaap can be used to deviate the case either, with suicide angle... okay it'd have given speaker publicity.... but with this evident foul play... What are people even trying to do?!

KewlDude thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

All this while I was thinking that if the truth is revealed, then Sushant's family will get closure.

But now I am thinking, will they ever be able to go back to normal after they get to know the whole story?😭

DushtKanya thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣

Sandeep returning from Delhi and ABP TV caught him. Not a single response from him🤣

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEXKi2FBgLp/?igshid=10mifz6873j37

😳😳

What in the world. The reporters are saying out loud that he is avoiding them behind his back (literally) and discussing about whether he should speak or not and he shamelessly stayed quiet as if nobody's around ☻

Edited by DushtKanya - 4 years ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Sanskruthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: KewlDude

All this while I was thinking that if the truth is revealed, then Sushant's family will get closure.

But now I am thinking, will they ever be able to go back to normal after they get to know the whole story?😭

They'd live, they're strong people... Probably few of the good remaining in this planet. Thing that so many people fought for their son will give them hope... but if this never ends. If the truth never comes out it would be more difficult for them!

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bharathi_gurti

Bollywood got deviated from Indian roots long time back..look at the movies they make..its just so immoral. They are comfortable with the life styles of westerners and they forecast that in todays movies too..its cool to be independent but its uncool to become an active smoker and alcoholic. ..if this Is liberating and if this path to destruction is empowerment then I dont want to be empowered at all...

Bollydawood d pseudo wood is soft tool to destroy Indian society by highlighting drug addicts,dons , gangsters , spread hindu hate n india hate n sympathise with trees n enemies ...😴💤
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

😳😳

What in the world. The reporters are saying out loud that he is avoiding them behind his back (literally) and discussing about whether he should speak or not and he shamelessly stayed quiet as if nobody's around ☻

This clearly shows he is guilty and he knows he is a culprit. Or else he should say SSR was his friend how can you accuse me like that? News were in sandeep was Delhi to meet a lawyer.

KewlDude thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanskruthi

They'd live, they're strong people... Probably few of the good remaining in this planet. Thing that so many people fought for their son will give them hope... but if this never ends. If the truth never comes out it would be more difficult for them!

sorry I think I could not express my feelings properly.

Even I want the truth to come out- the whole truth.

But me as someone who never knew Sushant personally, is feeling awful, then what might his family be feeling now, is beyond my imagination 😭

1046898 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/PQ8ihL22rno

Look at Sid's reaction when Arnab asked him who went to Sush's house from 8-14 june.