Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Isolophiliac00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

I read that , I m not blaming them but still u can leave ur family member alone , jo complain Feb ki , vo bahut pehle karni thi.

I m saying about his BIL who is IPS why he could take out time & check sushant.

If he would had came to meet Sushant , rhea has to allow him , he is an IPS & they complain in Feb when there was no lockdown .

His IPS brother in law only complained on whatsapp .

I think they came to meet him... there are photos of sushant and rani di and her husband sometimes in sept, i guess.. not too sure about this.. read it somewhere on twitter only..

Also about the whatsapp complaint, I think he wanted some people, he trusted, to check up on sushant without it going into official records or going to media, otherwise it might have created a problem for sushant.. it might have been a scandal in media like it is today..

Now the family can speak up because they have nothing to lose, their only son and brother is now gone.. they couldn't speak up before because they did not know how much of a problem coming out in the media would create for sushant..

I am sure they would be shocked with half of the things coming out as well right now as they might have expected this to be just an abusive relationship, they might have not known that this runs too deep.. and so many people are involved.. as they have only stated in their report regarding rhea and how she took sushant's money..

And they thought of Pithani to be on their side and I'm sure he must have side tracked them as much as possible..

Also, their can be chances that earlier pithani actually was on their side but knowing how sushant's death played out and the players involved, he might have changed sides for his own safety. Like how the bodyguard changed his statements within days, that too on national media..

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jalalrocks

Raju is concerned about IIT exams conduction in bihar šŸ·

Sonia gandhi resigning

Fake news about ex presidents

šŸ¤­

Raju doesn't know much about IIT exams

Next time he will come with SSR was not a big star people should ask him who conducts entrance for IIT

zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: K.Ahm

Iā€™m seriously loosing my mind over this case.

How did SSR come in contact with Rhea and gang. I miss him being cheerful and full of life.

Heard through some agency , heard ssr paid bucks to some agency n agency arranged rhea it seems n agency given bucks to rhea
Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RomyaForever

Faridoon: If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

Sushant Singh Rajput: It was all just a dream...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEt6ld842G4&t=13s

Tfs!

I quote SSR on "social media trials":

"It is a very important weapon... it is like a sharp knife .. can be used to perform an operation (to save a life) but can also be used to murder someone (to take a life)

If somebody has made a mistake, it is a very good tool to put pressure on them immediately...

And it can put pressure on agencies to take immediate actions.

So, in that way it is a good thing.

And if somebody is not at fault, it is a very bad thing.

"

How prophetic! šŸ‘

(Although, doubtful if Mumbai Police took "immediate action")

joycee19 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

Everyone knows Bollywood is a shady place where everything that's wrong happens,be is casting couch, molestations, rapes, drugs, affairs, sleeping with each other, etc etc.

I cannot believe the audience are still giving respect to these douc*ebags who consider themselves as some elitist.

Also SSR did not belong in this fake world of losers. He was a sensible intelligent normal man who wanted to shine through his art.

People took advantage of him. I shudder to think how his finals days would have been. I hope his family has strength to go through this with more details emerging every day.

In my opinion, from now onward the media should publish details about this racket only.

It is clear that this a cold blooded murder. Please censor the detail about how the murder took place. His family has gone through enough pain, lets not expose them to details if the media comes to know such.

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This Samuel haopik is as much a fan of Sushant sara as sandip was with ankita sushant

Dude not needed

He's saying stuff like kriti was waiting for Sush at his house and Sush was with sara at her place.Dude not required.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4