Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

Indeed ❤️

I guess it's just that his death has caused the realization that most of the people in the industry are just so fake and selfish; that very few are sincere and passionate about their art like he was, without the thirst for power, limelight, popularity or money. That makes you yearn for that kind of genuineness. And it's heartbreaking to think that he's gone forever, that he's not gonna come back

U both r breaking my heart 💔😭

I pray everyday , anyhow make him alive anyhow

961686 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

U both r breaking my heart 💔😭

I pray everyday , anyhow make him alive anyhow

🤗

Word Count: 0

xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Mumbai: #SushantSinghRajput's friend Siddharth Pithani, and Neeraj Singh who was working as a cook at Sushant's residence, leave from DRDO guest house where the CBI team investigating his death case is staying. https://t.co/iu7JLWzfqI

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Everyone knows Bollywood is a shady place where everything that's wrong happens,be is casting couch, molestations, rapes, drugs, affairs, sleeping with each other, etc etc.

I cannot believe the audience are still giving respect to these douc*ebags who consider themselves as some elitist.

Also SSR did not belong in this fake world of losers. He was a sensible intelligent normal man who wanted to shine through his art.

People took advantage of him. I shudder to think how his finals days would have been. I hope his family has strength to go through this with more details emerging every day.

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Considering all those fake blinds were written about him when he was innocent, imagine if he actually did throw tantrums on set, as if media would spare him.

Dude needs to get his story straight if he wants to be taken seriously.

TaeKook_BTS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Why does this case look like the Jeffrey Epstein-Ish in Bollywood

Where are the repeat after me and feminist gangs!!!

And where is "innocent till proven guilty" group??

On topic i have nothing to say..i just hope It's not just the hype,sushant gets Justice.. (Creepy bhatts should rot in hell)

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: xROBINx

i wont be surprise if she jumps from building tomorrow 😉

I won't be surprise if she suicides by hanging to table fan becos of depression , bipolar, schizophrenia , hearing voices , some one done black magic on her , her spirited frd left her , mental disorders etc...n goes parveen babi way ...etc...
colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Anyone can fall into drug trap. Engineering colleges are notorious for smoking and booze. It is not uncommon. If you can come out of it, its a great victory.

I feel SSR might have tried drugs but left it soon. People simply loose control of their minds and bodies. There is no control over emotions and anger. Its not worth it to have any drugs for fun. I have seen side effect myself thanks to my professional field.

No forensic reports mention any presence of drugs within his body. Drugs, narcotics and some poisons stay in hair and nails for a long time and can traced easily by some tests.

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Special place in hell hone walls hai for Mushtaq 😆.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Charas ? Whats that like weed ?