Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

M fine 2๐Ÿค—

Ya I m following it from start & find many loopholes

Even wish somehow Sushant turn out alive coz everything is so filmy ,

If you donot mind can you PM me in detail or just the main highlights...

joycee19 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sushant thought bollywood is the place for him, sadly no one there was his own, no one stood for him in the industry.

But it is his good karma, the whole country stands with him. Whole country is fighting for him.

I wish all this wouldn't have taken him away.

Edited by joycee19 - 4 years ago
Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

From ED Investigation :

Rhea was asked where is the phone ?

She said she left her phone at home. Her phone was brought. Her data was already been taken .

Rhea was shown Drugs messages and she ๐Ÿ˜กwas asking ED officer " Are u calling me Drug peddler ??"

ED officer replied we are only showing you your messages on the phone.

Rhea was then on the verge of breaking down ๐Ÿ˜† Apparently she said " I don't know , I don't know" and had nervous breakdown in front of ED. ๐Ÿ‘Karma B****

Arnab is stating he knows one Resort where Rhea, politician, Bollywood circuit, drug peddlers held parties. Arnab says he know Name of VERY PREACY BOLLYWOOD DIRECTOR's DAUGHTER ๐Ÿ˜ฒWHO use to Go there for these drug parties and Also there was POLITICIAN Who use to be frequent there.

Who is daughter of Preachy Bollywood Director and who is the Politician ??

Edited by sarasingh7 - 4 years ago
DushtKanya thumbnail

A guy like Sushant, man... Someone with so much of potential, someone who wanted to live and do so much in life, someone who probably wanted a family with kids at some point, a gentle human being at heart... Lost his life at the hands of lame, despicable people with petty, mediocre mindsets, backed by vile vultures who have power.

This is just so depressing

If a place called hell even exists, those insults to human beings are not even gonna find a place there.

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Prernaaaa

We don't have details of his BIL call records

We don't know how much he tried

But it's not right to blame the family acc to me

I am sure his BIL made all the efforts

I m not blaming but i not able 2 understand why this helpless , indian constitution aapko bahut rights deta hai , people in police mainly know about it . I read somewhere family dint wanted 2 go in media coz of Sushant's reputation.

They can't contact him on phone that I understand coz rhea & gang were changing his number continuously.

In Dec rani came to meet Sushant but was not allowed to.

Uspe bhi Sushant ne khud mana nhi kiya tha , text msg sent kiya , text koi bhi send kar sakta hai .

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 4 years ago
xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sarasingh7

From ED Investigation :

Rhea was asked where is the phone ?

She said she left her phone at home. Her phone was brought. Her data was already been taken .

Rhea was shown Drugs messages and she ๐Ÿ˜กwas asking ED officer " Are u calling me Drug peddler ??"

ED officer replied we are only showing you your messages on the phone.

Rhea was then on the verge of breaking down ๐Ÿ˜† Apparently she said " I don't know , I don't know" and had nervous breakdown in front of ED. ๐Ÿ‘Karma B****

Arnab is stating he knows one Resort where Rhea, politician, Bollywood circuit, drug peddlers held parties. Arnab says he know Name of VERY PREACY BOLLYWOOD DIRECTOR's DAUGHTER ๐Ÿ˜ฒWHO use to Go there for these drug parties and Also there was POLITICIAN Who use to be frequent there.

Who is daughter of Preachy Bollywood Director and who is the Politician ??

pooja bhatt ?? Dont know the politician.
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -PD-

If you donot mind can you PM me in detail or just the main highlights...

I will try 2

Viaanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Points which I have taken from all these

1) your family is your biggest strength

2) never to trust anyone in just one month of dating. People takes advantage of your trust

3)bollywood people are reel life heroine hero

961686 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

A guy like Sushant, man... Someone with so much of potential, someone who wanted to live and do so much in life, someone who probably wanted a family with kids at some point, a gentle human being at heart... Lost his life at the hands of lame, despicable people with petty, mediocre mindsets, backed by vile vultures who have power.

This is just so depressing

If a place called hell even exists, those insults to human beings are not even gonna find a place there.

Faridoon: If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

Sushant Singh Rajput: It was all just a dream...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEt6ld842G4&t=13s

Edited by RomyaForever - 4 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Oh my God!!!!

Some logics on TV. Drugs happen everywhere not only in Bollywood!

So, itโ€™s not a crime?