Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Bharathi_gurti

rhea is not a scapegoat..she is involved..PERIOD! Dont worry it wont stop now,sure few biggies will get caught red handed this time!!

Yeah She is not a scapegoat but she is just a mohra. I just wish biggies get exposed in this case.
YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prernaaaa

It required this much of time and investigation to get these facts to us , the family was also made to believe the SSR was the one who did not want to see them

I have watched Ankita's intw she mentioned Rani Di wanted to take SSR with her to Chandigarh and he was happy to go with her but someone called him inside and he changed his mind .

It is not easy to figure out

Vikas singh has clarified today that the someone was showik.

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hey I good .. how r u

R u following the case from start??

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xROBINx

Yeah She is not a scapegoat but she is just a mohra. I just wish biggies get exposed in this case.

let this mohra be punished badly only then people will be afraid to become one!!
Auroralights thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enigma24

this is what i said 2 days ago and people were like it doesn't look like.. i wouldn't be surprised if it not just resembles but is linked to Ghislaine's arrest. Because we know sandip is a pedo

That will be the next layer to be peeled off provided they don't bump off Madame Rhea before that.

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Prernaaaa

It required this much of time and investigation to get these facts to us , the family was also made to believe the SSR was the one who did not want to see them

I have watched Ankita's intw she mentioned Rani Di wanted to take SSR with her to Chandigarh and he was happy to go with her but someone called him inside and he changed his mind .

It is not easy to figure out

I don't know but if my family member will suddenly start behaving strangely , I will do anything to meet d person when I have an IPS available in my family .

No one ever said not even family lawyer that his IPS BIL ever tried to contact him or meet him , only sisters tried to reach him .

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Enigma24

this is what i said 2 days ago and people were like it doesn't look like.. i wouldn't be surprised if it not just resembles but is linked to Ghislaine's arrest. Because we know sandip is a pedo

True

Word Count: 1

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -PD-

Hey I good .. how r u

R u following the case from start??

M fine 2🤗

Ya I m following it from start & find many loopholes

Even wish somehow Sushant turn out alive coz everything is so filmy ,

I prayed 2 bappa 2 , make my this wish possible ,

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 4 years ago
LoveAnny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Can CBI take that creepy Bhatt along with Rhea and beat him to unconscious? He did enough bad for too much people! And his nostril flaring beti wants us to not bully him. They deserve everything they are getting nowdays. Where's miss 'repeat after me'? Can she tweet now? They all have tried to close this case asap by posting suicide theory. Each one of them should be ashamed who supported suicide theory and those who didn't even find time to post about this tragic death. Shame on you SRK! I was such a huge fan.

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

I don't know but if my family member will suddenly start behaving strangely , I will do anything to meet d person when I have an IPS available in my family .

No one ever said not even family lawyer that his IPS BIL ever tried to contact him or meet him , only sisters tried to reach him .

We don't have details of his BIL call records

We don't know how much he tried

But it's not right to blame the family acc to me

I am sure his BIL made all the efforts